Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara

Episode Discussion Thread / LIVE Update Here ONLY!

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
A warm welcome to the first thread of  Kehta Hai Dil...Jee Le Zara Episode Discussion , LIVE Updates  Thread .πŸ€—The main purpose of this thread is to have healthy Discussion place for daily episodes , till some discussion topic is up😊 . Members are free to put forward their views and point of views regarding the episode of a particular day in this post and share live updates of the show , daily if possible.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰ 
Also remember , if live updates or similar post will get opened in forum containing Live update, it will immediately get closed / merged here.
We hope each and everyone of you will participate here in hugely and collectively about the episodes each day and make our discussion joyful , healthy and fun-loving .

Important Rules 
All these rules Must be followed as all of them are Important .
Do keep in mind India-Forums Code Of ConductIMPORTANT: India-Forums Code of Conduct

1. DO NOT BASH ANY Actor/Artist .

2. No quoting is allowed after two consecutive quotes , therefore hence , NO Longer Quotes are NOT Allowed . It actually takes longer duration for the page to load and takes the unnecessary space . 

Lets us begin with Healthy and fun-filled Discussion...!

Thankyou   Aahaana for support ! . 

Credits
Chandni for banners.πŸ‘
Najmeen for banner.πŸ‘

Regards

Edited by Aahaana - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Index on Page numbers!
Page 7!
Edited by *Dev.* - 10 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
ok just to inform on Wednesdays I am scheduled to do the written update and I always do them live, so dont merge them here πŸ˜†
*Dev.* thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..Bournville..

ok just to inform on Wednesdays I am scheduled to do the written update and I always do them live, so dont merge them here πŸ˜†

dishuπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

well you can put your live updates here first & then you can compile them in one post by copying from here , that will help you as well and members as well.!πŸ˜ƒ

liked my suggesstion . buddy?😳
Megher_Palok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congos on first EDT :-D
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: *Dev.*

dishuπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

well you can put your live updates here first & then you can compile them in one post by copying from here , that will help you as well and members as well.!πŸ˜ƒ

liked my suggesstion . buddy?😳 

oh u didnt get me, i think, i mean i write the complete episode live and keep updating the same post only. so its still in one place only. πŸ˜† u can check anamika's word update for clarity. πŸ˜†  see this link, this is how i do my written update live
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
 oh u didnt get me, i think, i mean i write the complete episode live and keep updating the same post only. so its still in one place only. πŸ˜† u can check anamika's word update for clarity. πŸ˜†  see this link, this is how i do my written update live

Thats okay Dhishu:) Just post the link for the live update here if people have problems to find it tho i am sure it will stay on page 1πŸ˜†.

@Dev - its not compulsory that members have to do the live update. Live updates are usually  few lines so I am sure whoever participate will give away the story anyway :)
Edited by Aahaana - 10 years ago
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
what we actually need to do here? πŸ˜†
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
^^ awww thank u Aahaana.🀣 btw ur name Ahana? 😳
Megher_Palok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2