India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Akbar dreaming (Page 3)

cupid-struck IF-Rockerz
cupid-struck
cupid-struck

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Thats the first thing that in shown in shows when a person starts falling in love,(esp ekta showsLOL)  i was pleasantly surprised, we got it already! Party by the way, paridhi looked real pretty in that sequence! full on bollywood mode looks LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chinuchinuSonaLuvZaSaf

Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cupid-struck

Thats the first thing that in shown in shows when a person starts falling in love,(esp ekta showsLOL)  i was pleasantly surprised, we got it already! Party by the way, paridhi looked real pretty in that sequence! full on bollywood mode looks LOL

Hehe. Bichari ko toh baki shows ki tarah bollywood gaane mein nacha nahi sakte, isliye flag dance. In Jalal's inner mind wala theatre. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cupid-struckchinuchinuSonaLuvZaSaf

ppluvkuch IF-Sizzlerz
ppluvkuch
ppluvkuch

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_girl

I think that was how Jalal imagines Jodha to be. Proud, haughty, a patriot. That's why he imagines her like that. Her waving the flag of Rajvanshis was symbolic of the depth of her love for her country, and how Jalal sees Jodha. It was a very interesting scene. 

Also, it indicated how Jodha's love for her country is what attracts him to her. Her pride in her lineage, the very important similarity between them. 

Can I also add something, Jalal was happy and laughing after this dream sequence, because he was also amused. Because he knows that this difference between them, the split between the Rajvanshis ( whoever they areLOL) and the Mughals, forms the very core of Jodha's hatred for him. So, in a way, he is aware why Jodha hates him. We are irritated with her pointless hatred, but this is the first time that we get to know that Jalal is aware of this gap between them, the origin of Jodha's hatred. 
excellent annie...am proud of u sisApprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SonaLuvZaSafStar_girl

ppluvkuch IF-Sizzlerz
ppluvkuch
ppluvkuch

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged

Hehe. Bichari ko toh baki shows ki tarah bollywood gaane mein nacha nahi sakte, isliye flag dance. In Jalal's inner mind wala theatre. LOL
jalal ka home theatreLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cupid-struckchinuchinuStar_girl

Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ppluvkuch

I think that was how Jalal imagines Jodha to be. Proud, haughty, a patriot. That's why he imagines her like that. Her waving the flag of Rajvanshis was symbolic of the depth of her love for her country, and how Jalal sees Jodha. It was a very interesting scene. 

Also, it indicated how Jodha's love for her country is what attracts him to her. Her pride in her lineage, the very important similarity between them. 

Can I also add something, Jalal was happy and laughing after this dream sequence, because he was also amused. Because he knows that this difference between them, the split between the Rajvanshis ( whoever they areLOL) and the Mughals, forms the very core of Jodha's hatred for him. So, in a way, he is aware why Jodha hates him. We are irritated with her pointless hatred, but this is the first time that we get to know that Jalal is aware of this gap between them, the origin of Jodha's hatred. 

Thanks, man. Hopefully, I said it right. The CVs are quite confusing. Aaj ka episode was pretty balanced. But we need another great promo. LOL
cupid-struck IF-Rockerz
cupid-struck
cupid-struck

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged

ROFL haha
Pen786 IF-Sizzlerz
Pen786
Pen786

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ppluvkuch

Thanks, man. Hopefully, I said it right. The CVs are quite confusing. Aaj ka episode was pretty balanced. But we need another great promo.LOL

Ye true said

Go to top