Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 352 Discussion: 16th August 2013 (Page 2)

Shazzie IF-Dazzler
Shazzie
Shazzie

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Can someone explain to me what is going on in Madhu's mind? What is her thought process & what's her plan? That creep forces her to divorce RK and in return he would spare RK's life.  So,  Madhu instead of taking help from Bittujee or from anyone, decides to agree to what he says. Reason she gave to RK is that she loves Sultan. Her dialogs today are cementing the fact that she feel that she loved the wrong person (RK) and after marriage suddenly she fell out of love  with her loving husband and fell in love with a gangster who was spoiling her husband's name! Dead   Does she not realize that how much she is hurting RK with this?  So, she is leaving RK for his life but ensuring that his life is destroyed in worst way.  RK sure has a very bad luck in love & relationships.   All around him are people who hurt him in worst possible way - be it his mom, or his ex-gf & now his wife!  He surely doesnot need any enemies when his near & dear ones are worse than his enemies.  Targeting his pride, defaming his name in world and breaking his heart are the best way to ensure that person stays alive!

CVs - Time for you to follow what you say through your characters!
Dukh itna do jo bardaasht ho sake! Show that much crap which is tolerable. What is happening currently is beyond limits.  

Sad to see that MEIEJ fell off the TRP Train! From within TOP 5 to Out of top 10!  Very much expected & next week it might give competition to n the low-trp shows! Great going Writers! BOKWAAS UNLIMITED! Thumbs DownDead

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanHi2lifemasan1blacklamboriver123Vipisaaan-rishsoni28dvs_smiRKsree.gattucardio21anitaraniDushtDanaf.Sh_Abhiya_charu_..sairat..leelaa9

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
The episode was utterly and almost entirely *appalling*.
I'm sorry for the intemperate language here, but have the CVs completely lost their minds?Angry
*This* is supposed to be how Madhu keeps RK from getting killed?!
She might as well take a knife and plunge it into his heart - and that is *not* a metaphorical suggestion.Ouch
His father meant far less to him than Madhu does, and he almost killed himself when his faith in his father was shattered. Almost killed, as in he'd *actually* have been dead if Madhu hadn't pushed that firearm away before he fired it.
So Madhu decides to opt for the method by which RK's faith in Madhu will be shattered so that he can definitely kill himself this time?Confused
Sultan won't need to do anything, and RK will be dead.
And though this won't happen since both leads are under contract for much longer and Sultan track ending before Ganeshotsav is a necessity, it is the precise extremely likely consequence of Madhu's actions.
Are the CVs intent on the delusion that if Madhu does something stupid that will hurt her wifely image, it'll be condoned by the mass-audience if she does it with good intentions?
Her supporting and cordially associating with a gangster and his kid was enough to make RK's remorse low-priority after the unwedding, and gain TRP-audience's passive support and understanding of RK's aggressive moves to get her back into his home and his life.
Then when she 'forgave' RK, if it had been genuine, Madhu's blundering with the gangster would have been forgotten and she would have been on a pedestal of popular support. Instead, she stuck with the 'reciprocal revenge' idea for a few days first, and *then* let it go, effectively losing out on an opportunity to get the mass-audience to completely forgive her naive blundering with the other guy.
Then the debacle when she was shown supporting the other guy and his mother, and completely unmindful of the feelings of her loving husband and mother-in-law who had both also been wronged, but whom Madhu was shown blithely expecting atonement from as if they had done the wrong.
After the resounding mass-disapproval of Madhu in all these gambits, they are now trying to present her sacrificing for her husband in a way that her husband looks very likely to *be* the actual sacrifice, and that too in the 'real deceased corpse' way?

And showing RK as having suffered an inexplicable case of waking up from a few hours of unconsciousness totally convinced that Sultan is dead - whereas just a few hours earlier he absolutely believed Madhu's claim about Sultan being alive?ShockedConfused
Why are the CVs doing this?D'oh

Also that scene with Dipali stretching out on the bed and what she said was unbelievably repugnant, but Dipali isn't important except in a catalyst secondary-character way.
One could ignore her.Dead

But having Madhu showing a case of amnesia about her husband having tried to kill himself just a few days back, and her compete unawareness that her brilliant idea of going along with this nonsensical plan of convincing RK she loves Sultan is likely to result far more surely in the very result she wants to avoid - RK killed, but by himself rather than by anyone else.ConfusedDeadOuch

And today, I finally ran out of sympathy for the unbelievable uncharacteristic helplessness of both Madhu and RK in this boring track, but especially of Madhu the way she is being portrayed in yet another backfiring gambit.

There is no way a loving wife tells the husband who tried to kill himself a few days earlier that she wants a divorce, and that too with such reasoning.ConfusedDead

Madhu's love for RK is indisputable Embarrassed, so the CVs need to stop trying to portray a variety of sacrifice that doesn't fit.AngryDead

If Madhu truly felt helpless, her trying to kill herself would be understandable.
Her telling RK, demanding that he act as if he believes her even if he doesn't and make plans accordingly, the two of them fighting this out together, and her killing herself if RK gets killed would be fine as well.
I'm suggesting the latter because I don't think Madhu would be willing to go for actually choosing RK's death.

But her asking for divorce and giving such a reason - that's not saving his life, it's ensuring that he has a much better chance of being definitely dead soon, since it would be much harder trying to keep him from killing himself in any number of ways than it is to keep an outsider from getting him killed.ConfusedOuch

These are a Madhu and RK that make no sense, with their inexplicably missing courage and shrewdness for so many days now.Sleepy
This 'interesting' track has managed to trump even an SRK guest-appearance to maintain its streak of low TRPs.DeadSleepy
It's unbearable to watch the leads like this - on the excuse that Madhu is emotional or that RK is unaware.ConfusedAngry
Those excuses are unbelievable, both the leads current behaviour is unbelievable, this wretched boring track is unbelievable.SleepyOuch And the prospect of watching this get worse before it gets better is no compensation for enduring the worse, and not at all appealing as a reason to not skip through the next several episodes until the worse is done.SleepyOuchCry

Edited by leelaa9 - 17 August 2013 at 4:21am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanHi2lifeRishabMadhumasan1river123VipisablacklamboShazzieaan-rishdvs_smiRKsoni28sree.gattucardio21arshisfanDushtDanaf._charu_Sh_Abhiyasusan7..sairat..

arshisfan IF-Rockerz
arshisfan
arshisfan

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Well, one thing is sure is that I 'll keep watching the show, wo kya haina, i'm a die hard fan, it takes really so stupid and unstoppable family drama to drag me off a show i love. It's true that old madhubala ek ishq ek junoon is better but i still have some hope left, actually it happens in almost the shows at the first 200 episodes they rock (not all the shows, some good ones only) and then they start having ups and downs according to tracks.

Anyway my take on the episode:

• Radhaji was the best she was the only one who showed courage and some perceptiveness
  • Deepali was her own old self "a characterless vamp", but you know what i so hoped that Madhu gets affected by Dips words and gets extremely jaleous and somehow try to find a way to stay with her husband, I mean even if Madhu knows that Rk would never fall in Dips traps and love again, as a woman who loves her husband she should have shown that yes 'Rk is mine" and "we will never get separated"  and find a way to beat Sultan along with Deepali, especillay given the fact that deepali pointed highlited  the fact that truth of them never being separated has proved to be wrong. I wouldn"t stand someone to taunt me that way about something I was so sure of, Madhu should fight to prove deepali wrong and not just keep thinking about deepali's hurtful words.
  • I loved the fall, so unexpected in this episode but we know that if Madhu trips Rk would be definitely the one to catch her lol. Wonderful expressions by VD
  • Annoyed with Madhu actually; for God's sake what's the need of repeating that she loves Sultan to Rk, I know that she wants to convince him that this is the reason behind divorce but seriously, in real life i wouldn't stand repeating this everytime to the man i love even if the reason is to save his life, how stupid, how could she be sure that if she gets divorce, Sultan won"t hurt Rk, stop it girl, tell him the truth about your dilemma, i would prefer 1000 times that she keeps trying to prove that sultan is alive which is sheer truth  than hurting Rk this way while she is just lying. He would definitely prefer being killed than being hurt this way. Moreover we all know that Rk knowing the danger can defend himself very well, it's not like if she tells him sultan would kill you, he will just keep waiting for the latter to come without doing any thing!!!. Do u rememeber how he found out so shrewdly about Malik and he was at that time just suspecting thanks to his perpectivness towards Malik's expressions and behaviour. So he can very well take care of himself biwi just tell him for God's sake.
  • Regarding Rk, i don"t have much to say, i 'm biaised, I just love him and keep hoping that at least i can see him in the episode and I still think his intelligence is hidden somewhere waiting for an opportunity to show itself. Well haven't you noticed that this Rk actually is calm and self controlled unlike usual, yes he uttered some dialogues as don't take his name in front of me  if you want to be safe, but still he is relatively calm, he doesn't yell, he doesn't break things, he loves her to the point he is seeking love in her bertayal ( reminded me of a song 'Vaise to teri na mein bhi Mene dhondh le a pni khushi Tu jo gar haan kahe to baat hogi aur hi" ) so weird actually, it's like he is ok with this pain no suicidal attempts ,nothing!!! well at least this is good no self destruction. Let's see what happens next, anyways what could he do, he already tried revenge on her so he won't do it again, he already tried to commit a suicide after  discovering his dad's truth so this is unlikely to happen,  he tried to force her to stay with him already once , will it happen again ? yesterday i said he won't let go of her  but what will he do now, will he let her go ?! but i also said yesterday that even if they get separated it's gonna be for a short time so i'm ok with all this, I just want some intensity whatever the situation is!

Well anyway let's hope the show's charm gets back and believe me it's not impossible with such lead couple, Cvs should just try some nice track with some nice potential. Separation i don't mind but with tow conditions, it should not be because of Sultan, and there should not be divorce, i mean who knows in some situation one of them can still claim his haq over the other.

@ red once in the begining of August I understood why she wasn't telling them about Sultan's threats especially when Rk himself told her to forget about him as he is dead, but now no, at that time i understood her because i thought she might come up with something but now a big NOOO, tell RK, and you Rk please try to find out, he just needs a catalyst!! believe me he is intelligent LOL (maybe the photograph of the hospital as cardio mentioned)

Edited by arshisfan - 17 August 2013 at 3:45am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanRishabMadhusangeet6690masan1Shazzieaan-rishblacklamboriver123soni28dvs_smiRK..sairat..leelaa9

arshisfan IF-Rockerz
arshisfan
arshisfan

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leelaa9

The episode was utterly and almost entirely *appalling*.

But having Madhu showing a case of amnesia about her husband having tried to kill himself just a few days back, and her compete unawareness that her brilliant idea of going along with this nonsensical plan of convincing RK she loves Sultan is likely to result far more surely in the very result she wants to avoid - RK killed, but by himself rather than by anyone else.

But her asking for divorce and giving such a reason - that's not saving his life, it's ensuring that he has a much better chance of being definitely dead soon, since it would be much harder trying to keep him from killing himself in any number of ways than it is to keep an outsider from getting him killed.

Loved the way you depicted all this, but don"t worry honey, Rk won't kill himself not only because the leads are needed but as i said in my previous post Rk seems just calm, maybe he is just tired of so much betrayals, he might go the way indifference, life without soul, but love is still in his heart and we know the indifference won't be there, but as a change i would like them to show that indifferent Rk, not sweet, not kameena just indifferent that would be interesting give a damn about all of these stupid people around you honey!!!

If Madhu truly felt helpless, her trying to kill herself would be understandable.
Her telling RK, demanding that he act as if he believes her even if he doesn't and make plans accordingly, the two of them fighting this out together, and her killing herself if RK gets killed would be fine as well.
I'm suggesting the latter because I don't think Madhu would be willing to go for actually choosing RK's death.

Agree,this is what i said too in my previous post, Tell him the TRUTH MADHU, he can take care of himself, he is the man yaar, he sould protect you not the other way round!!!  i have no objection about a woman who wants to save her man but ask him first does he agree about the means you use to do so, in my opinion each decision that can affect both of you should be taken by both of you!!!!!

Edited by arshisfan - 16 August 2013 at 2:25pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanRishabMadhumasan1aan-rishriver123dvs_smiRKsoni28sree.gattuleelaa9

sangeet6690 Goldie
sangeet6690
sangeet6690

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
bookmarked

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
So Madhu repeated that creepy dialogue again. is it part of Sultan's demand that she must make R.K. believe her love for a dead man ? What is Sultan's bargain? Will he come out  or remain dead to the world forever and Madhu has to go with him/marry him   to save R.K.'s life.? He has not assured he will appear in court and release R.K. after divorce. the exact deal is not clear. She has never bargained with him . So she is divorcing  as per Sultan's condition. . So one part is over and the other may follow. Not my prediction. THis is how general audience who don't care about actor's contracts or spoilers of the track will perceive.How would they connect with this heroine? Low TRP's might be due to the assumption Madhu will go to sultan.She has that hospital  photograph.  Can't she confide this to R.K with proof.?R.K is supposed to be a celebrity with resources and contacts not a poor common man  whose wife has to sell herself to save him.(in her own words). Soon after wedding a wife declaring her love for another man is simply disgusting. I don't know I will able to love RM ever again. Madhu's romance will appear fake. Cv's created R.K for the first six months and destroyed him for the next six months. Apart from that they have not paid attention to the story or their heroine's image. or even the other character who they promote at the cost of their show.

Edited by subashni - 16 August 2013 at 3:11pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmansangeet6690masan1river123Vipisaaan-rishdvs_smiRKsoni28cardio21sree.gattu_charu_..sairat..leelaa9

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Can't wait for too long, but I find both RK and Madhu beyond recognition these days. RK has learned to control his emotions, he has not had a lobotomy, that he cannot think. both of them were behaving terribly yesterday. Imagine saying...Madhu's taking revenge because he killed SUltan???? I would've thought he would say for whatever he has done to her so far!!??? Absolute tripe!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmansubashnisangeet6690masan1dvs_smiRKaan-rishriver123soni28cardio21_charu_..sairat..leelaa9

aan-rish IF-Dazzler
aan-rish
aan-rish

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Where is charu? Didn't saw her review for two days.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dvs_smiRK_charu_leelaa9

Go to top