Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Star plus replied to my mail

sparklingeyes IF-Rockerz
sparklingeyes
sparklingeyes

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
My mail

I am a very big fan of Avinash Sachdev and want to thank you for bringing him back with Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? Ek baar phir . But just saw the promo and got to know that the show is given 6:00 pm slot. Its a quite early slot and this show has lot of potential. At 6:00 pm very less people will get a chance to watch the show. Infact I will also be not able to watch on Monday and Friday as I have my tution classes. Please Star plus change the timeslot of your shows like Saraswatichandra...It has low trps compared to your other shows and mostly people watch it at 11:00 pm . But IPKKND2 is a new show and need to be on a timeslot which audience watch daily. You have to make this show a hit as it is first season of a fiction show of Star Plus and should start a new era by becoming top show of tv as none of the channel is able to make a highly successful season of their fiction shows but looking at the promo of IPKKND2, the show is looking very promising and has the ability of becoming top show. Please don't give chance to IPKKND1 fans prediction and negative comments to become true. We fans want this show to become a huge hit and need your support by changing the timeslot to one after 7:00pm even 7 pm is better slot . I hope you will reconsider the timeslot of IPKKND2 and give it a good time slot. Thank You

Star Plus reply

Dear Bhawana,

To begin with, thanks so much for writing. It's always a great pleasure to hear from our viewers, and to know of their involvement with our channel.

We are really glad that you took out time to write to us, and to send your suggestion. We will definitely convey your suggestion to the relevant teams. It is only with our viewer's constructive feedback/ suggestion that we can deliver better. Once again, we thank you for your inputs.

We, at Star, are committed to provide quality entertainment that goes beyond television and touches lives of our viewers in every way.  

Warm Regards,

Consumer Response Cell.

Get all the latest coverage by connecting to us   

Response |STAR India
Tel: + | 1800 3000 7827
Email: response@hellostarindia.com

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LUNAfAfss_94radev24

Afss_94 IF-Sizzlerz
Afss_94
Afss_94

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Oh that's great! Hope it works. Thanks for sharing.
ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Hope Star plus gives it better timeslot.. indeed. 6pm is too early.
sparklingeyes IF-Rockerz
sparklingeyes
sparklingeyes

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SushantFan_Afss

u too mail plzzz...and also call them

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Afss_94radev24

Afss_94 IF-Sizzlerz
Afss_94
Afss_94

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sparklingeyes

Ya I called them in evening. And they replied me same as they replied to you. And ok I'll mail them too :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radev24

radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sparklingeyes

Ya I called them in evening. And they replied me same as they replied to you. And ok I'll mail them too :)

This is what I was afraid will happen from past experience. That's why writing to "right person at SP for IPK2" is the one email be sent to. And if somehow we even know his/her direct tel #, call them. For CB1 I had done that in 2010 at 3 am while it was after lunch there, but it was not even right number. Anyway that's in the past.

Just FYI and suggestion. But then SP is not zee. Their response is very gracious and positive sounding. Besides dont have to be up middle of the night to call toll free #WinkLOL They can give person in charge name, direct tel # etc.

So best of luck to all concerned!Thumbs Up
--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
I think its set our reply to every sender ...Except name ,there is nothing mentioned related to show ,not a single word...
sparklingeyes IF-Rockerz
sparklingeyes
sparklingeyes

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ekta--

I think its set our reply to every sender ...Except name ,there is nothing mentioned related to show ,not a single word...

ekta i called them again actually asked my brother to call from a different no. and they said that they r getting request for time slot change and the head of star plus is thinking about it
so plzzz u to call them right now when my 10 year old brother can call u guys also can call
and tell them that u loved the promo and want to request to change the time slot to later one like 7:00pm or 7:30 pm as i want to watch fresh telecast

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top