Posted: 10 years ago
it was an superb divine and beautiful epiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

loved the whole sequence

eah and every actor performed well

dont know much about mutho so will not comment wat is right or wrong but loved watever they showed today

Ram lifting and then breaking dhanush was so so so divine😳😳😳😳

ok wen Ram breaks dhanush they showed shakening of earth but along with that they showed that scene from promo were Hanuman comes out dividing mountain in to two halves...

so is it ki hanuman has grown up and came out coz of that event????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
exactly foram... all the epis have been beautiful this week and what a culmination of the Swayamvar week...!!!πŸ‘

loved Vishwa's expression of pride when Raam broke the dhanush...!!

Raavan's expression of disbelief...

Mahadev- Raam convo on maryada...

bas thode se bloopers the... eg: when the dhyanush broke... hanuman promo wala scene dikha dia

also devraaj ke gehno ka rang utar gaya hai... they need polish..

next week se... Pawansutt Hanuman ki Jai...
Originally posted by kaatayani

exactly foram... all the epis have been beautiful this week and what a culmination of the Swayamvar week...!!!πŸ‘

loved Vishwa's expression of pride when Raam broke the dhanush...!!

Raavan's expression of disbelief...

Mahadev- Raam convo on maryada...

bas thode se bloopers the... eg: when the dhyanush broke... hanuman promo wala scene dikha dia

also devraaj ke gehno ka rang utar gaya hai... they need polish..
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

next week se... Pawansutt Hanuman ki Jai...
yes foru luv today episode its was fab epi πŸ‘ ... i luv the most when ram lifting   the dhyanush   n ravan shoking expressionπŸ˜†... now waiting for grow up hanuman entry 
sometimes i wonder ki ravan ki eyebrows pain nahikarti hongi
his expressions are mervellous with raised eyebrows
Originally posted by foram.

it was an superb divine and beautiful epiπŸ‘

loved the whole sequence

eah and every actor performed well

dont know much about mutho so will not comment wat is right or wrong but loved watever they showed today

Ram lifting and then breaking dhanush was so so so divine😳

ok wen Ram breaks dhanush they showed shakening of earth but along with that they showed that scene from promo were Hanuman comes out dividing mountain in to two halves...

so is it ki hanuman has grown up and came out coz of that event????πŸ˜•

Seriously.. Was done nicely.. N i liked the Ravan getting shocked part too..

Hadseen the Ramanand Sagar's version of this yest only on the net n today saw our DKDM version n loved it too.. Lokking fwd to Parshuram's part especially the exchange of words with Laxman on Monday..

Btw hi foram.. long time..πŸ˜›
Edited by praneet1708 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by praneet1708

Seriously.. Was done nicely.. N i liked the Ravan getting shocked part too..

Hadseen the Ramanand Sagar's version of this yest only on the net n today saw our DKDM version n loved it too.. Lokking fwd to Parshuram's part especially the exchange of words with Laxman on Monday..

Btw hi foram.. long time..πŸ˜›

hii you backπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
oh yes how can i forget lakshman
i didnt liked him earlier but he as lakshman is freaking awesome
his hairstyle is superb😳

and waiting to see his and parshurams convo
agreed today's episode was good..i really liked raavan's shocking expression n the way he walked out πŸ‘..must say Tarun is an awesome actor πŸ‘πŸΌ

even i liked ShivaRaman convo as well..have seen Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan but never come across the shivaraman convo which was really very appreciable πŸ‘πŸΌ..that's why my Ramji is called as Maryada purushottam Ram πŸ‘ πŸ˜³

yup Hanuman ji emerging from the mountain was such a big blooper, big editing mistake, makers should be more careful
I likes the Sia Ram jay jay Ram tune. It's pleasing.