Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

SwaRon: Stop Acting Like Bina Paisa Ke Wakeel (Page 4)

shaani2209 IF-Sizzlerz
shaani2209
shaani2209

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
edited on page one

---Priya--- IF-Sizzlerz
---Priya---
---Priya---

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Edited on page 1
ExpectoPatronus IF-Dazzler
ExpectoPatronus
ExpectoPatronus

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
bang on...
i really want swayam to react now. he sud express his feelings... 
AJ.morgan IF-Sizzlerz
AJ.morgan
AJ.morgan

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Bang on post
I totally agree
sanjana_D3 IF-Dazzler
sanjana_D3
sanjana_D3

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Brilliant post , agree wuth every single thing you said :)

The CV's have been unable to justify the 3 main characters in the last few days.

Firstly, Sharon.Why aren't they showing her worried about the leaked photo.Why didn't Swayam and Sharon call each other to talk about it ?
Both of them should seriously stop taking Rey's side.

What the gang said was right , why should they always understand ?Why doesn't rey understand them instead of only thinking from his and Adi's POV

And why is rey so blinded by adi and trusts him completely , believing every small little thing he says instead of even trying to listen to his friends and what they have to say for once.

Want an exclusive SwaRon scene soon.

Edited by sanjana_D3 - 16 August 2013 at 8:24pm
JJ_Holic IF-Rockerz
JJ_Holic
JJ_Holic

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
shishir bhai first of all to awesome post and the title bang on Clap
coming to the topic I'm fed by this attitude of swayam's why is always trying to cover up Rey's mistakes ok i get it that he is a loyal friend but even when he knows that Rey is the one at fault here he is trying to get the gang to be more understanding.Its time he stops defending Rey and let Rey do what he wants and stand up agains Aditya khurana with the whole team.
Coming to Sharon,I dont really know how to see her character nowadays.Sometimes she is too concerned girlfriend other times she is oblivious.She knew that the gang was right and the way Rey behaved was not right yet she defended him and scolded Vicky even though he was not at all at faulr.The way CVs are shaping up her character she seems confused which is so un-sharon like.Its time she lets Rey decide herself and should jusy follow what she seems as right.

Hats off to cretives and writers for writing such an amazing plot.No matter how much we despise Aadi we can't deny that D3 is super interesting nowasays and leaves us wanting more after each episode.
kudos to each and every member for such brilliant and some of the finest performances acting wise

Edited by cenation123 - 16 August 2013 at 9:33pm
SilentPoet Goldie
SilentPoet
SilentPoet

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
you voice out the frustrations and happiness of the swaron fans in the perfect words each and every time. Clap
this time we are frustrated once again. to be honest ive only been reading written updates of d3 for a week or 2 now and only watching the swaron scenes online. but i can say this for sure, d3 cvs can not survive if they give some logic for a while. they start repeating non-sense again.
like the saying after every storm there is a calmness, for us ss fans its the opposite, after some calmness theres always a storm and were waiting for it.
all i can say is that d3 cvs love toying with swayam and sharons characters in the most ridiculous manners possible. it reached maximum heights long ago but now its just utter non-sense. 
what rey is up to these days... i cant believe this was one of my fave characters long ago. but its all the cvs fault. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MirageSwaron

yasri IF-Dazzler
yasri
yasri

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:19am | IP Logged
I really don't have major coplaints about the track now... cvs r working in utilizing Sharon more in this track and I appreciate it... I'm enjoying the show to the maximum coz I don't find boring scenes at all nowadays...

Go to top