Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

SwaRon: Stop Acting Like Bina Paisa Ke Wakeel (Page 3)

Pooja-J IF-Dazzler
Pooja-J
Pooja-J

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Edited on page 1

Edited by Hoppy - 16 August 2013 at 9:42am

swayamsharon IF-Dazzler
swayamsharon
swayamsharon

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tannuluv

Bhai shishira aajkal tere posts secret admirer revelation ke baad swayam ne jo 180 degree trun li thina waise lagthi he...your posts and writing skills are growing and its as awesome as swayam dude. Again another fab post and thnx ki tune koyi analysis nahi ki. I dont know whats problem with swayam and sharon whenever they go behind rey to help him buss apne aap ko bhul jaathe he. And i am badly waiting for adi to something major for so many reasons.First to make sharon realise swayam has no future bcs this rey jaap. Secondly its high time i want sharon too face same situation in which she is scare to loose swayam. Third most importantly swayam and i want intense swayam back if he comes back then automatically sharon and swaron are going to be intense. Jab kudh ki pathi hena thabhi swayam and sharon ye samjege sirf doosronki nahi kudka bhi kabhi sochlo...
And i am just in love with this track it is too unpredictable and i have to Mr. adi is the first villain in D3 i actually like. Its like ek game adi chalatha he tho dusra swayam and just loving the boys here and the way they are understanding swayam and acting sensible and i hope girls too join tjis team soon...
LOLLOLLOL
i was thinking same but cant put like this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tannuluv

sadafarsha IF-Rockerz
sadafarsha
sadafarsha

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Well said Clap
I agree what u said the way they r showing sharon i mean she is the diva right and she cant tolerate anything against her friends and swayam then y they r showing her lyk she is unaware of thing plzzz ab toh usey samajh jana chahiye that aligator is not right he is upto sumthing if swayam can understand aligator's intention. Although m luving this new track cuming its very unique but somewhere am not satisfied from sharon's aur swayam's aur rey's character i hope thins get well soon 
swayamsharon IF-Dazzler
swayamsharon
swayamsharon

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
awesome post!
firstly sharon, her pov is completly missing in the track. before it was understood that somehwhere she was absent but now??? i mean she not once questioned when she saw gang combined photo shoot??? she is ohk with no swayam n gang in poster?? n also not even once thought about swayam for sharey poster thing?? n top of all she is busy in defending rey i mean like really? instead of questioning adi or rey she will just act bina paisa vakeel?
coming to swayam i just dont want him to play this saint to feel gap act anymore.
if rey care damn to sort out difference then y he is trying so much??
itz high time he should think about himself. instead of thinking about rey vs gang difference he should think about his n gang career! i actually dont want him to make alternative plan to force himself  n team in reyzore, i actually want him to think for alternative carrer... back-up dancer koi carrer nahi hai i want swayam to realize it n step down for this good for nothing offer.

...Diya... IF-Rockerz
...Diya...
...Diya...

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Thumbs up for your post Thumbs Up
Bina paisa ka wakeel are what SwaRon have been reduced to . They just care about Rey and gang rift .  Rey, himself,  is least concerned about this growing divide .He just have talks with adi , blindly believes anything that comes out of his mouth , then go announce it to the team . He doesn't even try to explain it to them . Let him handle his problems an they should stand firm with the team as clearly Adi is the one wrong here.
Coming to the poster thing ,I'm so disappointed with Sharon .Ouch  I wished swayam was a little more expressive about it  too  , but as you already stated it , it would go aginst his characterization .He is the calm guy . But Sharon ?? I mean what the heck was wrong is her ?!! She should have tried to talk with him .Didn't she know how hurt he'll be?! Ouch
Leaving this aside, why is she standing mutely  while Rey is snapping at the gang . The poster will be only about her and Rey  , still no reaction from her .She should just stand for what's is right and stop with please-don't misunderstand-rey jaap.Stern Smile
rinku90 IF-Rockerz
rinku90
rinku90

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Awesome postClapu said it all.
First i want to talk about swayam,i don't understand way does he always acts as rey's lawyer,i mean just let rey handle his own problem,why gang has to be the one to understand rey why can't he understand gang.To me it looks like swayam is interested in making a carer as social worker than as a dancer.But at least here swayam is also trying to understand gangs pov,but what's up with sharon.At first it was ok as she was present during the first few days of the fiasco but what about now,like seriously she seems to be ok with everything that is happening around her and today it was the limit,i have no problem with her being cool with the whole poster leak fiasco but she doesn't even for a sec though about swayam,like how he would be feeling with this talk about sharey being a couple and all rather she was more worried about reyAngryshe seems to be completely ok with the way the team is being is treated chalo team k bare m nhi toh at least she should have problem with the way swayam is bieng treated but no it seems that she also doesn't have any problem with it.As for people saying that swayam should tell sharon about adi but i am like why doesn't sharon has her own brains can't she herself see what is going around her.I have not seen  a single objection from her side regarding this whole fiasco.Sharon is behaving like a cool tempered person now a days don't know k yeh swayam ka effect hai ya fir maditation ka.

They should stop behaving like bina paise ke lawyer of rey and should concentrate on there own carer and life.

Edited by rinku90 - 16 August 2013 at 11:17am
shaani2209 IF-Sizzlerz
shaani2209
shaani2209

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
edited on page one
---Priya--- IF-Sizzlerz
---Priya---
---Priya---

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Edited on page 1

Go to top