Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

SwaRon: Stop Acting Like Bina Paisa Ke Wakeel (Page 2)

nature2 IF-Stunnerz
nature2
nature2

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged

mujh lagta hai  swayam ko sab kuch sharon ko bata dena chahiyeee

Sweet.Sarcastic Goldie
Sweet.Sarcastic
Sweet.Sarcastic

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
jayho shishir.. [teri LOL]

when i saw the topic i was like bina paise ke wakeel.. really..Stern Smile
but then i am likeROFL

true.. i think cv's trying 2 make swayam the aunty who settles everybodies issues!!

bina paise ke wakeel!ROFL

-mehek!
TannuVsmSwaRon Goldie
TannuVsmSwaRon
TannuVsmSwaRon

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Amazing post Clap And I agree to all that u said
I agree to the point that Swayam should even get Rey to understand the reason behind the gang's anger but Swayam's hands are tied by the gang due to the bet thing... Even if he want to get Rey to realize, he can't... And Rey is just aware of half of the story and he is looking at things from Aditya Khurana's point of view... 
The thing that is worrying is here the gang is not telling Rey the things that are happening with them and they want Rey being their friend to ask them the reason
And there Mr. Aditya Khurana is putting forward his thoughts in such a sugary way that anyone would agree to him
I think the truth will be out with a huge dhamaka but yes alot of damage will be done by then...

Talking about Sharon, I know not all are happy with the way her character is portrayed in the track...
Yes she should've had a conversation with Swayam regarding the photo leak thing but I guess we should wait as I think its a bit soon to react on the incident right now...
Swayam is showing traces of insecurity but it hadn't been infront of Sharon
And when she spoke to Simi she did say that it's all short-lived and she wouldn't like to react on it... And also that everyone will forget about this bakwas couple of something, I don't remember what she said

So lets hope that in the coming episodes we do get some reactions from Swayam and Sharon 

P.S I'm just waiting to see the intense Swayam... Bas ek baar Swayam affect ho gaya na uske baad koi kuch nahi bol sakta ke Adi ka kya haal hone wala hai

Edited by smartypantstanu - 16 August 2013 at 9:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yasri

PoonamSwaRon23 Senior Member
PoonamSwaRon23
PoonamSwaRon23

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged

Unres :)
Title seems interesting..I didn't understand the meaning though :P Is it a hindi proverb or tumne hi likh dala?? o.O

Clapif Swayam is taking effort to bridge the gap then he should work on both way rather than just expecting gang to understand. If he can't do that he shouldn't take Rey's side; its as simple as that. Clap

You said it all what every SS fans want to say just in 2 line :) Swayam is handling things calmly,we are completely okay with that but kab tak?? Sometimes it seems like he can go to any extent to support Rey & it scares me a lot -_- & He should say everything to Sharon !!

i.SHARON RAI PRAKASH
Sharon rai Prakash is okay with the selection of his bf as a backup dancer of Rey!!Hard to digest!!

ii-Simmi understood the present state of mind of Swayam but OUR SRP is saying what she can do if people are thinking Rey & herself as a couple !!

iii-Why not even a single time she objected during the "passionate" photo shoot of Rey & her??

iv-Why was she okay seeing that the team members were cheated that day?? In front of her only that girl said the gang are also doing a SOLO but why didn't she react after seeing the way they treated!!

v-At the canteen when Sharon tried to support the team..Rey kind of shouted at her & She didn't even say a single word to him.

vi.At the very next day she tries to defend Rey in the rehearsal hall room while Vicky was blaming him.

The gang's characters are very well justified these days!! Loving it .but after the poster leakage thing a swaron conversation was much needed ;( They need to sort out things asap!! I'm really hell scared about SwaRon relationship now.getting negative vibes..IDK why :'(

Edited by PoonamPSwaRon23 - 17 August 2013 at 8:03am
swaron9113 IF-Sizzlerz
swaron9113
swaron9113

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
After to9yt epi i was waiting for ur post.
U said my heartout.

I mean seriously ths is limit.
Wht was that??
Swayam ko ek he chej krta dkhte hua m boerd nw.

Nd m nt gonna talk abt sharon m dam disappoint wth her.
nami2811 IF-Sizzlerz
nami2811
nami2811

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
I watched d epi jus now n I must say this is one helluva track! The most interesting n realistic track on D3 till date.
Adi is playing a very good manipulator n he succeeded in bringing a divide in d team. About tonight's epi, I was upset with Sharon's reaction or should I say NO reaction Confused I liked d way Swayam reacted especially d way he made it clear to Adi that they could play pranks but such cheap tricks they can not even think of. I think that scene was like an eye opener for both Adi n Swayam where the former realized Swayam can also lose his cool and d latter that Adi is seriously up to something.

I don't have any demands as of now as I would want to sit back n watch wat comes in. Just a small improvement in Sharon's characterization will make me happy though.. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yasri

tannuluv IF-Dazzler
tannuluv
tannuluv

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Bhai shishira aajkal tere posts secret admirer revelation ke baad swayam ne jo 180 degree trun li thina waise lagthi he...your posts and writing skills are growing and its as awesome as swayam dude. Again another fab post and thnx ki tune koyi analysis nahi ki. I dont know whats problem with swayam and sharon whenever they go behind rey to help him buss apne aap ko bhul jaathe he. And i am badly waiting for adi to something major for so many reasons.First to make sharon realise swayam has no future bcs this rey jaap. Secondly its high time i want sharon too face same situation in which she is scare to loose swayam. Third most importantly swayam and i want intense swayam back if he comes back then automatically sharon and swaron are going to be intense. Jab kudh ki pathi hena thabhi swayam and sharon ye samjege sirf doosronki nahi kudka bhi kabhi sochlo...
And i am just in love with this track it is too unpredictable and i have to Mr. adi is the first villain in D3 i actually like. Its like ek game adi chalatha he tho dusra swayam and just loving the boys here and the way they are understanding swayam and acting sensible and i hope girls too join tjis team soon...
Thats.me.Guni Goldie
Thats.me.Guni
Thats.me.Guni

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
D stuff being given to shantanu in d current track is appreciable. Bt d way swayam is defendin swayam is defendin rey e1 after knowing d root cause of problem, is inacceptable. And sharon k toh pta nai kaha se suddenly dil me dost k liye itna pyar aa rha h. She ain't ready to see rey's fault.

Go to top