Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PoonamSwaRon23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Unres :)
Title seems interesting..I didn't understand the meaning though :P Is it a hindi proverb or tumne hi likh dala?? o.O

👏if Swayam is taking effort to bridge the gap then he should work on both way rather than just expecting gang to understand. If he can't do that he shouldn't take Rey's side; its as simple as that. 👏

You said it all what every SS fans want to say just in 2 line :) Swayam is handling things calmly,we are completely okay with that but kab tak?? Sometimes it seems like he can go to any extent to support Rey & it scares me a lot -_- & He should say everything to Sharon !!

i.SHARON RAI PRAKASH
Sharon rai Prakash is okay with the selection of his bf as a backup dancer of Rey!!Hard to digest!!

ii-Simmi understood the present state of mind of Swayam but OUR SRP is saying what she can do if people are thinking Rey & herself as a couple !!

iii-Why not even a single time she objected during the "passionate" photo shoot of Rey & her??

iv-Why was she okay seeing that the team members were cheated that day?? In front of her only that girl said the gang are also doing a SOLO but why didn't she react after seeing the way they treated!!

v-At the canteen when Sharon tried to support the team..Rey kind of shouted at her & She didn't even say a single word to him.

vi.At the very next day she tries to defend Rey in the rehearsal hall room while Vicky was blaming him.

The gang's characters are very well justified these days!! Loving it .but after the poster leakage thing a swaron conversation was much needed ;( They need to sort out things asap!! I'm really hell scared about SwaRon relationship now.getting negative vibes..IDK why :'(

Edited by PoonamPSwaRon23 - 10 years ago
swaron9113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
After to9yt epi i was waiting for ur post.
U said my heartout.

I mean seriously ths is limit.
Wht was that??
Swayam ko ek he chej krta dkhte hua m boerd nw.

Nd m nt gonna talk abt sharon m dam disappoint wth her.
nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I watched d epi jus now n I must say this is one helluva track! The most interesting n realistic track on D3 till date.
Adi is playing a very good manipulator n he succeeded in bringing a divide in d team. About tonight's epi, I was upset with Sharon's reaction or should I say NO reaction 😕 I liked d way Swayam reacted especially d way he made it clear to Adi that they could play pranks but such cheap tricks they can not even think of. I think that scene was like an eye opener for both Adi n Swayam where the former realized Swayam can also lose his cool and d latter that Adi is seriously up to something.

I don't have any demands as of now as I would want to sit back n watch wat comes in. Just a small improvement in Sharon's characterization will make me happy though.. :)
tannuluv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bhai shishira aajkal tere posts secret admirer revelation ke baad swayam ne jo 180 degree trun li thina waise lagthi he...your posts and writing skills are growing and its as awesome as swayam dude. Again another fab post and thnx ki tune koyi analysis nahi ki. I dont know whats problem with swayam and sharon whenever they go behind rey to help him buss apne aap ko bhul jaathe he. And i am badly waiting for adi to something major for so many reasons.First to make sharon realise swayam has no future bcs this rey jaap. Secondly its high time i want sharon too face same situation in which she is scare to loose swayam. Third most importantly swayam and i want intense swayam back if he comes back then automatically sharon and swaron are going to be intense. Jab kudh ki pathi hena thabhi swayam and sharon ye samjege sirf doosronki nahi kudka bhi kabhi sochlo...
And i am just in love with this track it is too unpredictable and i have to Mr. adi is the first villain in D3 i actually like. Its like ek game adi chalatha he tho dusra swayam and just loving the boys here and the way they are understanding swayam and acting sensible and i hope girls too join tjis team soon...
Thats.me.Guni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
D stuff being given to shantanu in d current track is appreciable. Bt d way swayam is defendin swayam is defendin rey e1 after knowing d root cause of problem, is inacceptable. And sharon k toh pta nai kaha se suddenly dil me dost k liye itna pyar aa rha h. She ain't ready to see rey's fault.
mohitmohanty19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
again totally agree with u brother...👍🏼...
Pooja-J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Edited on page 1 Edited by Hoppy - 10 years ago
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tannuluv

Bhai shishira aajkal tere posts secret admirer revelation ke baad swayam ne jo 180 degree trun li thina waise lagthi he...your posts and writing skills are growing and its as awesome as swayam dude. Again another fab post and thnx ki tune koyi analysis nahi ki. I dont know whats problem with swayam and sharon whenever they go behind rey to help him buss apne aap ko bhul jaathe he. And i am badly waiting for adi to something major for so many reasons.First to make sharon realise swayam has no future bcs this rey jaap. Secondly its high time i want sharon too face same situation in which she is scare to loose swayam. Third most importantly swayam and i want intense swayam back if he comes back then automatically sharon and swaron are going to be intense. Jab kudh ki pathi hena thabhi swayam and sharon ye samjege sirf doosronki nahi kudka bhi kabhi sochlo...

And i am just in love with this track it is too unpredictable and i have to Mr. adi is the first villain in D3 i actually like. Its like ek game adi chalatha he tho dusra swayam and just loving the boys here and the way they are understanding swayam and acting sensible and i hope girls too join tjis team soon...

😆😆😆
i was thinking same but cant put like this
sadafarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Well said 👏
I agree what u said the way they r showing sharon i mean she is the diva right and she cant tolerate anything against her friends and swayam then y they r showing her lyk she is unaware of thing plzzz ab toh usey samajh jana chahiye that aligator is not right he is upto sumthing if swayam can understand aligator's intention. Although m luving this new track cuming its very unique but somewhere am not satisfied from sharon's aur swayam's aur rey's character i hope thins get well soon 
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post!
firstly sharon, her pov is completly missing in the track. before it was understood that somehwhere she was absent but now??? i mean she not once questioned when she saw gang combined photo shoot??? she is ohk with no swayam n gang in poster?? n also not even once thought about swayam for sharey poster thing?? n top of all she is busy in defending rey i mean like really? instead of questioning adi or rey she will just act bina paisa vakeel?
coming to swayam i just dont want him to play this saint to feel gap act anymore.
if rey care damn to sort out difference then y he is trying so much??
itz high time he should think about himself. instead of thinking about rey vs gang difference he should think about his n gang career! i actually dont want him to make alternative plan to force himself  n team in reyzore, i actually want him to think for alternative carrer... back-up dancer koi carrer nahi hai i want swayam to realize it n step down for this good for nothing offer.