Posted: 10 years ago
Yea u guess it right, now our Saraswatichandra gonna play the role of savior, and its not the end, he gonna save the life of Pramad who is so called suhaag of his Kumud sundari.😕 
M jus wondering wat these cvs are doing, I think they r jus resting in their homes n not paying attention. 
CVs jag jao
Ghar se Bahir aao
Humey kuch naya dikhayo.😆
Okay jokes apart, today's epi was nice, n m saying nice only bcz of Gautam n VC, don't know y but I liked him today. Epi was full of Rona Dhona n regretting abt the old decisions taken.
So, I liked when VC broke down, from the day one VC has been shown sensitive abt his daughters especially kumud, so it was unbearable for him to see kumud in this condition n he started accusing himself for it. Yea it's true that no parent can see his/her daughter in pain, so this part was a plus point for me.
Gautam rocked in the water of that jheel lol😆. I loveeed Gautam's gesture, posture there. He was looking jus amazing.😳
So what maked me excited, was the full on precap. Literally it was a full jhakas precap lol. I loved it cz I love Saras in full action, n m sure we'll be seeing some rock on scenes of Saras, those dishum dishum n fight lol. I jus pray that he also kick the face of that pramad!😡 Okay so suhaag ka rakhwala wld be in form from next week, lets see wat he can do to bring pramad n kumud together! Haila ye kya Nikal Gaya mere mouth se!😲 No no aisa nahi hoga IA, Saras wld work hard to bring Saraswatichandra n kumud together.😉 (In our dreams only!)

Hope our dream comes true...i want him to be a savior of kumud and not her disgusting suhag.😡
Omg heyyy Maryam😉
What up! Girl! 
I missed commenting on ur posts so much 
So I 😳had to do it today!
First have I ever mentioned how much I love ur titles👏
Girl u got that brain thinking hard!❤️
But omg ur dream
Haye agar sach ho jaye toh hum sab ki band hi baj jaye!🤪
Omg I effing ready to kill her stupid suhag person😡
He's such a pain in the butt!😈
SARAS come back to kumud! 🥺
Great post!👍🏼
Nice post.
Me too just liked VC and Gautam part.

Sorry Kumud, did't really hear what you had to say to defend your dear hubby, cos I just fast forwarded and saved some time. You give all these  lectures, unfortunately, cannot even save your life without a 24/7 bodyguard. 
Originally posted by khanrocks

Saras too nice
Yea he is so nice that sometimes he becomes more sweeter than the honey lol but I love him.😳
Originally posted by radhikaG

Hope our dream comes true...i want him to be a savior of kumud and not her disgusting suhag.😡
True that, he should become kumud ka rakhwala other than that pramad!
Originally posted by littles12

Omg heyyy Maryam😉
What up! Girl! 
I missed commenting on ur posts so much 
So I 😳had to do it today!
First have I ever mentioned how much I love ur titles👏
Girl u got that brain thinking hard!❤️
But omg ur dream
Haye agar sach ho jaye toh hum sab ki band hi baj jaye!🤪
Omg I effing ready to kill her stupid suhag person😡
He's such a pain in the butt!😈
SARAS come back to kumud! 🥺
Great post!👍🏼
Aww Zainab I missed u too!
Aww that's so sweet of u! M so happy to hear that u love my titles!😳Thank u so much!😃 Dil garden garden hogaya lol😆
Yea I so want to see kumud n Saras together, all this sacrificing drama is getting on my nerves.😡
All I can say abt pramad is that he should die now! That's it!!
Zainab thanks for commenting!😃
Instead of showing Kumud with the help of her family getting rid of Pramad they encourage her to tolerate crap. Samud is nowhere anymore. 😡
Originally posted by SC_wellwisher

Nice post.
Me too just liked VC and Gautam part.

Sorry Kumud, did't really hear what you had to say to defend your dear hubby, cos I just fast forwarded and saved some time. You give all these  lectures, unfortunately, cannot even save your life without a 24/7 bodyguard. 
Thanks for liking!😊
Coming towards kumud's part, she also annoys me sometimes lol😆 but she is not that bad she is just being sati savitri!
Originally posted by mrym_rauf

Aww Zainab I missed u too!
Aww that's so sweet of u! M so happy to hear that u love my titles!😳Thank u so much!😃 Dil garden garden hogaya lol😆
Yea I so want to see kumud n Saras together, all this sacrificing drama is getting on my nerves.😡
All I can say abt pramad is that he should die now! That's it!!
Zainab thanks for commenting!😃

Aww!😳
Lol! Girl Tera dil garden garden hogaya mera dil Dhak Dhak Kara raha full speed par Saras or kumud ko dekh kar!🥺
Seriously man honestly I don't want her to just go back to him🤓
That will really abrupt bizarre and random🤔
Ya know!🤪
It will also contradict kumuds character traits till now! Which I do think the writers are planning 👎🏼
On doing together TRps!😡
Stupid audience takes so long to get used a new concept perhaps a different one!😡
Seriously I wanna like yell in Saras face to man up for once!
Lmfao I think Ill just go kill him myself! What say!
Np! I love commenting on urs!☺️❤️