Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

y swayam a back dancer

Magical_NaiRan IF-Sizzlerz
Magical_NaiRan
Magical_NaiRan

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged
y swwayam is shown as a backup dancer always
y always he is sidelined...y he is nt worried abt his carrier...is swayam is only for sharon...he dont hav any individuait...as a shantanu fan i want to see his individualiy...and his char shud be given importance nt only as sharon's swayam...pls dont side line him
and we dont want to see him a bach dancer anymore...and always a supporter to others...he shud be worried abt himself now

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmiriyaVruShan_MaNanPhantasmtannuluvPooja-Jswaronswaron--Rose--BeulaSwaRonswaron9113cscs

Magical_NaiRan IF-Sizzlerz
Magical_NaiRan
Magical_NaiRan

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
i m just pissed off seeing how swayam is treated by cvs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VruShan_MaNan

radhks12345 Goldie
radhks12345
radhks12345

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
feeling disguist as a swayam fan.
cant see him in background.
yasri IF-Dazzler
yasri
yasri

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
I don't see anything bad in how cvs r showing him... Swayam is always an inspiration more than most heros on tv...

he is an inspiration because at the time media is brain washing audience with the idea that u have to be in the front line to have a value... Swayam has never been shown in front line, despite being a hero, but still people loves him and he has a value...

A character like him reminds me of Mothers... many of those mothers r always in the back line of their faily... Husband is always out to make achievement that others talk about... kids have their achievements by scoring great grades... but none talk about the mother who spend most of her time inside her house to take care of the rest of her family needs...

Doesn't this mother have her own achievement because she is never in the front line?... Absolutely no... because in fact every achievement of her family members were basically based on her, if not for her good care, they could have not achieve what they did...

And this is what makes people who r in the back line as more great people... because who r in front line achieve to make their own glory... while who r in back line do achieve to see the smile on others faces...

So, eventually u will see that Swayam is the greatest by being in the back line...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

paro1311varsh-mayurVruShan_MaNantannuluvswathi_swaron

Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Actually, I'm happy only with his characterisation at this point out of the three leads on the show. He's being shown the most balanced, and contrary to what you're saying this is the first time he's being explored apart from his love-angle with Sharon. We're getting him both as the loverboy as well as the friend and above all as the voice of reason and solidity in a time of crisis for the gang as a whole. Whatever he's doing with regard to Adi, what does that have to do with Sharon? That bit is about the entire team, and he is a part of it, so if he's working to safeguard their career by default he's helping his own as well, because their career is together after all, from where he's looking. 

And also, even if this were not the case, frankly the focal point of Swayam's character has always been Sharon, and if that changes it translates into a compromise of the character itself. Swayam is primarily about his unconditional love for Sharon, and I'm actually really thankful that now finally we're seeing more to him ALONG WITH his loverboy persona perfectly intact. It's very good writing. Sharon and Rey are where I feel writing is suffering somewhere. Sharon in particular is really confusing me, and that is where my disappointment lies, not with Swayam. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paro1311VruShan_MaNantannuluv

Phantasm IF-Dazzler
Phantasm
Phantasm

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Swayam made as backup dancer is very upsetting and to top it up, Sharon being okay with this changes worsens the situation. I want both of them to be serious about their individuality. Till how long are they gonna support Rey and settle things between team and Rey. The saturation point is reach and I feel Swayam and Sharon should both be vocal about him being considered of little importance in dance team. Also Sharon and Rey as dance partners is a BIG NO!! 
BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:04am | IP Logged
okay he is being shown as a backup dancer or rey...but we all know swayam's capabilities...and i want him to be the lead dancer all by himself..swayam is taken a lot granted too...so i want him to get recognized or what he i...more than anything i want him stay away from rey...
Pooja-J IF-Dazzler
Pooja-J
Pooja-J

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Everything is going good with his characterisation, the way he is tackling Adi and keeping team together and like a true leader and a shrewd person answering back to Adi.

But...that doesn't mean he can't be given a chance as a lead dancer, he can't be shown forever getting sidelined and not given limelight. Even I want to see him getting acknowledged for his talent and dance, when will this injustice to him stop?

Go to top