Punar Vivah

PV A THON (episode 33)

..Mini.. IF-Rockerz
..Mini..
..Mini..

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged

<< PV A THON >> - Episode 33

Click to watch 

How are you all? guys Aarya are now married! i am waiting for the special night WinkLOL

WU:

Episode starts with the bidaai. G3 tells Yash he did her a big favour by getting married and tells AarYa to freshen up as they are eager to go home. All Zee TV saas-es come and tell Shobha not to be emotional. She is a legend for getting her daughter in law remarried. One of the saases says that the matchmaker from the first episode sent a bouquet and a letter saying that now that she has started doing PVs her business has gone up and wants Shobha to be a brand ambassador.(wow shoba ma!) They all leave 
Dubey tells Shobha he is proud of her and that every girl should get a mother in law like her so they can have a second chance at life. 

Vidhi and Pankaj's kids talking about marriage. Vedika says she will get a court marriage because she is bored of all the elaborate ceremonies. Paridhi's bidaai. Mr Khanna tells Prateek to take care of Pari. Prateek tells Paridhi to take blessings and she says that there is no need and that it is not an exam. She says she doesn't feel like crying like she is supposed to. She tells Prateek to pinch her so she can cry like she is supposed to!..Mr Khanna falls for it and tells her not to cry. She can call them any time and they will come to her house. G3 is looking a bit peed ahah!

Aarya taking Shobha's blessings. Take Dubey's blessings. He tells her to be happy. She says the dialogue about jhoot from yesterday's precap. Shobha tells her to forget what happened and concentrate on her present and future. Tells her Yash is everything and she should do everything to nibhao this relationship. Gets a promise from her to forget her past and never let its shadow fall on her present and future.

G3 introduces the bahus to her saas. She blesses them. She tells Yash his bride will take good care of her daughters because she can sense the overflowing maternal instinct in her. She tells Yash he did the right thing. She says Pari is pretty too and Mr Khanna says she takes after me! WinkLOL 
G3 tells Paridhi that it looks like she never learnt how to do pranam properly, jhukke. Compares her to "Arpita" who did it perfectly and tells her to do it properly from next time. Viciously.

Ansh is holding a stuffed flower over his head and the girls are saying they want it. Lots of noise and awkward looks. G3 says these kids fight one minute and the next they will be friends. Aarti runs towards Ansh because he is stainding on a table and almost falls. G3 stops her. Ansh falls and Aarti runs toward him, loosening her knot with Yash. She is all worried about Ansh. She gets tears in her eyes when Ansh is hurt, she explains. Ansh says sorry. She asks PayLak if they got hurt. Payal sticks her tongue out and they run away. Aarti sees Ansh's booboo and says she will get medicine. G3 disapproves of her affection to Ansh where she forgets about everything. 

Aarti cleaning Ansh's wound. He tells her he is faking his pain and his happy about the marriage. He is excited to go to Naye Papa's big house. Ansh runs away from Aarti. 

G3 tells SP that she can't wait to go home. Hopes Vidhi has not forgotten anything for grihapravesh. SP asks her. Bua tells G3 congratulations for two new bahus. But she hopes PayPal will get love. Poisoning G3 mind saying look how Aarti ran to Ansh with no concern for anything else. Will she have any time for Yash's kids with her son in front of her eyes all the time'ERGH! G3 looks scared. 

SP comes and G3 justifies her fears. This is why she wanted a girl and not a mother for Yash. She says she has never defied her husband but for the happiness of her house she says he has to agree to her decision'.aand'he walks away. 

Dubey asks Shobha if she has packed everything and she says yes. G3 comes and says she has a request and she hopes they won't deny her this time. They will take Arpita today and Ansh after 10-15 days. So the Dubeys can keep him for a few days. She says not to mistake her but that Arpita has to join their family and if she is concentrating on Ansh, how is that possible? How will she look after Yash and his kids? She broke the knot and ran without thinking. Shobha tries to reason but G3 stops her. She calls her Aarti! How will Aarti do the grihapravesh if she is running after Ansh? Shobha tries to reason but Dubey stops her and agrees to the condition (how far does he think he can push Aarti? Angry). G3 says thanks for respecting my word.

Shobha is shouting at Dubey saying Aarti got married for Ansh and how could Dubey think of separating them? Aarti hears. Aarti is crying and looking angry and says, "What will I say? I will do whatever you tell me as I am indebted to you. Whatever you say I will do. You said get married, I did. You said agree that Prashant is dead, I killed him. You wanted me not to tell Yash that I was a divorcee and I stayed quiet. Now if you say leave Ansh I will and I should because you broke all ties with your son for me. I am not neglectful of my debts. I will listen to everything you say and do just that." Shobha and Dubey looked shocked and appalled. 

PreCap: Shobha is begging G3 not to separate Aarti and Ansh. They show a close-up of Yash 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sad_vivaceDoe_Jane2013prettyjiTanvi.narulaRA17kratzyfanSharlene1410IsYaRoCHeRvinnasvillager00

Tanvi.narula IF-Dazzler
Tanvi.narula
Tanvi.narula

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Thanx for the wonderfull update dear... Smile
..Mini.. IF-Rockerz
..Mini..
..Mini..

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanvi.narula

Thanx for the wonderfull update dear... Smile

your welcome!
..Mini.. IF-Rockerz
..Mini..
..Mini..

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
it seems no one is here today.. what happened? ..
kratzyfan IF-Rockerz
kratzyfan
kratzyfan

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
this whole part is emotional..n aarti is helpless...

thanks for the episode miniHug
villager00 IF-Sizzlerz
villager00
villager00

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
You are doing a great job with this..Thanks Mini..Big smile
Doe_Jane2013 Goldie
Doe_Jane2013
Doe_Jane2013

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Thank you again..Smile
sad_vivace Senior Member
sad_vivace
sad_vivace

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
I am glad i never get disappointed to find the reruns here..thank you..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mini..

Go to top