Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Masti partners* Invites only* Thread 13 (Page 124)

chetna19 IF-Sizzlerz
chetna19
chetna19

Joined: 24 June 2012
Posts: 9965

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shikha208

Originally posted by chetna19

Originally posted by shikha208

Originally posted by chetna19

Originally posted by shikha208

Originally posted by SPraba

Yeah chetu take plenty of hot fluids and rest. Make sure u dnt get fever
Hey shikhs hw are u? Hw was teej? Awesome sarun edits
Hi Prabha !
 
 
Teej was fine . Teej was till 4.38 PM  so did puja at 3 pm
 
I do proper with Pandit coming at home .
 
 
Still on fast will bk fast tomm morning
 
This is only day I put Henna , wear bangles and Sindoor and bindi  lol
 
 
u r married.. Ouch Ouch
Yes sweet heart !!!
i dont know about this...
then now i m going to called u shikha dii instead of shikha...shit..
Chetu - you can call me any thing Shikha or Shikha di  Shikha is more preferable  but you decide
 
 
will tell u tomorrow...pakka...

bye guys...gud nyt..take care...
rabba ve dreams...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shikha208SPraba

SPraba IF-Sizzlerz
SPraba
SPraba

Joined: 27 October 2010
Posts: 11233

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Ha ha shikha but costumes dnt decide anything as long as u do the fast with full devotion. But very good yaar to survive only on tea. Hats off
Aww chetu dear I thought u knew shikha was married. I dnt think she minded u calling her shikha. Even if u call me praba I wnt mind jaanu. Nw u take good rest. Dnt stress much

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shikha208chetna19

SPraba IF-Sizzlerz
SPraba
SPraba

Joined: 27 October 2010
Posts: 11233

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
ok shikha me also off now. Good night. Sweet arshi dreams. Rabba ve. Hope u break ure fast sucessfully and lead a very happy married life with ure husband for 100 years. God bless
Good night chetu jaanu. C u tom. Hope the others join us tom.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shikha208

shikha208 IF-Rockerz
shikha208
shikha208

Joined: 10 November 2012
Posts: 6689

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chetna19

Originally posted by shikha208

Originally posted by chetna19

Originally posted by shikha208

Originally posted by chetna19

Originally posted by shikha208

Originally posted by SPraba

Yeah chetu take plenty of hot fluids and rest. Make sure u dnt get fever
Hey shikhs hw are u? Hw was teej? Awesome sarun edits
Hi Prabha !
 
 
Teej was fine . Teej was till 4.38 PM  so did puja at 3 pm
 
I do proper with Pandit coming at home .
 
 
Still on fast will bk fast tomm morning
 
This is only day I put Henna , wear bangles and Sindoor and bindi  lol
 
 
u r married.. Ouch Ouch
Yes sweet heart !!!
i dont know about this...
then now i m going to called u shikha dii instead of shikha...shit..
Chetu - you can call me any thing Shikha or Shikha di  Shikha is more preferable  but you decide
 
 
will tell u tomorrow...pakka...

bye guys...gud nyt..take care...
rabba ve dreams...
Why are so stressed Please call me shikha my RV partner
 
We will do RV after 2- weeks . 2 weeks ai am very busy  OK sweety
shikha208 IF-Rockerz
shikha208
shikha208

Joined: 10 November 2012
Posts: 6689

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPraba

Ha ha shikha but costumes dnt decide anything as long as u do the fast with full devotion. But very good yaar to survive only on tea. Hats off
Aww chetu dear I thought u knew shikha was married. I dnt think she minded u calling her shikha. Even if u call me praba I wnt mind jaanu. Nw u take good rest. Dnt stress much
 
 
Hey prabha !
 
True I am not cmfy in Sari and rarely wear it I love it but I prefer not to wear it .
 
No it is not stress I am not feeling at all and on top I spent  before and after puja playing with my little nephews .
 
My sil is also fasting  .
 
And maid who was hired to look after the baby ( younger one is 2 ) was fired last night so more or less we were reqd there
 
She did something which was unpardonable and we were shocked  yesterday so there much lot if thing going on at my  Bro place we  all were there till 12 ..30 AM
 
 
Bang on Prabha - of course I do not mind at all  being called by name only infact i love it .do not stress
 
When I was in first year college I use to call everyone whowere doing PG by name  I never put Di
 
Chetu relax sweety
 
 
shikha208 IF-Rockerz
shikha208
shikha208

Joined: 10 November 2012
Posts: 6689

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPraba

ok shikha me also off now. Good night. Sweet arshi dreams. Rabba ve. Hope u break ure fast sucessfully and lead a very happy married life with ure husband for 100 years. God bless
Good night chetu jaanu. C u tom. Hope the others join us tom.
Hi Prabha !
 
Thx yaar .
100 years OMG  never yaar staying alive for 100 yrs these days is curse .
 
You are too sweet .
 
 
TC
 
Good night - Praba and Chetu
 
Both of you RV dreams
 
shikha208 IF-Rockerz
shikha208
shikha208

Joined: 10 November 2012
Posts: 6689

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
arshifan2012 IF-Dazzler
arshifan2012
arshifan2012

Joined: 21 April 2012
Posts: 4659

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
hey shikha di awsome pics! And sorry even i didnt know tht u were married! Seriously! Ummm...take care and please dont stress urself much! Keep smiling! Happy teej! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shikha208

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~*..Dutch Kameeni Masti Partners {4}..~*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 110 111

Author: Barishkiduaa   Replies: 887   Views: 32087

Barishkiduaa 887 32087 13 July 2014 at 11:20am by MereMahiyaa.
Masti Partners *Invites Only* Thread#12

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: SPraba   Replies: 1197   Views: 38044

SPraba 1197 38044 17 August 2013 at 1:29pm by shikha208
Masti Partners *Invites Only* Thread#8

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: SPraba   Replies: 1187   Views: 36533

SPraba 1187 36533 13 August 2013 at 12:31am by shillu.arshi
Masti Partners *Invites Only* Thread#11

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: SPraba   Replies: 1204   Views: 35884

SPraba 1204 35884 09 August 2013 at 4:01am by arshi_karish

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index