Edited by shikha208 - 10 years ago
Posted: 10 years ago
hey guys...
no one is here...

add 13 calls for today..
8 th Sept

Hey Guys !

I will not be able to call as today is Teej and I am fasting .

Enjoy your day

Please please every one call we have to continue calling

See the most romantic  fall of Arnav on Khushi . My fav fall of Arshi

hey guys im in a tiff! What should i study after school? Law or CA? I need to decide becoz if i do law i have to study from now only! I need professional help so if anyone can...plz help me! :'(
Hey family. Sorry could not make it yesterday cos had to visit my friend who gv birth to a beautiful baby girl yestrrday. Missed u guys loads. So hw was the weekend?
Hey zoya try to pursue wat u are good at. If u are good at arguing and able to remember things go for law but u need to put in lots of effort,work under a prominent lawyer to gain experience before u stand on ure feet. CA is totally diferent. It is accountancy right and since u are good at mathmatics this will be ure strength. And plus u hv good job scope fir CA. Anyways u seek further advice. This is my peice of advice dear.
thnx praba di but really im scared! I dont wanna do CA and im interested in law! If i do law then i'll be opting for the BBA LL.B course! So ya its a part of the management only! And...im scared! Like what if i take the wrong decision! What if i choose the wrong career for myself! :'(Edited by arshifan2012 - 10 years ago
Hello frnds.. 🤗
How's u all???
Originally posted by arshifan2012

thnx praba di but really im scared! I dont wanna do CA and im interested in law! If i do law then i'll be opting for the BBA LL.B course! So ya its a part of the management only! And...im scared! Like what if i take the wrong decision! What if i choose the wrong career for myself! :'(

Okif u are interested in law go for it but ask ure self why u want to law? Wat is ure future with law? If u get good signs and are sure law is the field for u then go forward with a positive note. Strive hardand achieve ure goal cos u ned to do something u are interested in. Dnt worry evetyone feels like that wheb theyare deciding their future. But think,consult and do wat u like. All the best
Originally posted by B.S.I_Love_You

Hello frnds.. 🤗
How's u all???

Hey isha hw are u? Hw was the weekend? Great to c u around