Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chetna19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: arshifan2012

i agree with u chetna di! I should let it go and see wat happens! But i hope i can let go! It will take a lot f time!

try dear...main bhi try kr rhi hun...😊
shikha208 thumbnail
Hi Guys !

How are you ?

I did not come as I am down with Viral fever and have sore throat a swell

But news is that we have  managed to have petition with 10,000+ signatures

Ok we have to increase our calls now
mukta3112 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi guys, sorry i have been irregular on the thread but have been making calls each day. 
shikha208 thumbnail
latest pic of Barun

shikha208 thumbnail
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good evening family. Hw are we today?
Please rest Shikha. We need u fit and fine. Don't stress much. Wow we got 10000 signatures which is awesome. Hallo bol to sarun / ipk fans
chetna19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey prbhs dii..how r u?? how ws ur day???
missing shar...
add 20 calls from me today..
shikha208 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SPraba

Good evening family. Hw are we today?
Please rest Shikha. We need u fit and fine. Don't stress much. Wow we got 10000 signatures which is awesome. Hallo bol to sarun / ipk fans

Hi Prabha !

Yes my throat is still bad and with SP one has to shout at their reps as some do try to act smart.

Yes we did get 10000+ sign

Now thing is that we need calls to increase I have said we at CC will do our best ,Unfortunately I am

down with viral  with sore throat infection and i have not been able to call for last 3 days

Sorry guys !.

SPraba thumbnail
Originally posted by: chetna19

hey prbhs dii..how r u?? how ws ur day???

missing shar...
add 20 calls from me today..

Hey dear I am fine. Happy today is Friday. Weekend starts and I can sleep lol. Hw was ure day?
U were so correct yesterday dear. After ipk ended nothing interesting to watch on tv. Evetytime I see another jodi I can't help but think of sarun. They hv become part of our lives so soon. But we need to move on. Thank god I met u guys or else I would hv gone mad after ipk ended with the issues I had at home with my mther not well. In a way god snatched ipk/ sarun away and gave u guys whose friendship I can cherish for life. We shall keep going and leave the rest to god. If sarun are to come they will come back
So did dad like ure gift? U had dinner? I had thosai. Me also missing shar 😭
SPraba thumbnail
Originally posted by: shikha208

</div>
<div>
Hi Prabha !

Yes my throat is still bad and with SP one has to shout at their reps as some do try to act smart.

Yes we did get 10000+ sign

Now thing is that we need calls to increase I have said we at CC will do our best ,Unfortunately I am

down with viral with sore throat infection and i have not been able to call for last 3 days

Sorry guys !.

Yeah dear with Sp cc reps u hv to scream ure head off. Dumbos. U please take care. Health comes first. U get well and then we focus on other issues. Please dnt stress. U went to doctors?