Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: tannuluv

Dont know about others but i want adi to do something for swaron or swayam bcs sharon need some strong dose that swayam is getting affected and his career dont have any future bcs of adi and most importantly this is high time for intense swayam shikawath to come back in full form. In today episode i just loved it when adi trying to convince sharon and anger is clearly visible on swayam face even though he tried to control it.

Totally agree with you here. I too want Swayam to get affected in real. Its time Swayam leave aside his cool dude avatar once again and show the intense side of him which apart from Sharon no body knows. Its time Mr.Khurana faces the brunt of that. And yes it will definitely help to see Sharon seeing the clear wider picture that she may be worried about Rey-gang growing difference but here everybody's future is at stake.
shaani2209 thumbnail
I dont know what he'll do or what his plans might be but I want him to do something that'll give us a Stronger SwaRon bond or something that'll show us different shades of SwaRon relationship...Hoping we have some good content coming our way with regards to SwaRon Story😊
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
me too tensed...
i m actually scared of adi's plan, have to accept bada tagda villan hai hope swayam understand n counter attack his plan soon..

sadafarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I agree wid u chandu di really worried for swayam i seriously want to kill that Mr. A for aligator what does he think of himself rey ko famous kerne ke liye yeh baaki sab ki feelings ke saath kyun khel raha hai especially swaron ki i want ke swaron mil ker uski waat lagayein
rinku90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have no idea ki adi swayam k sath kya karega.He has that rain dance video and how he is going to use it is going to be very interesting to see.
snehaswaron77 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Haven't watched the episode yet..
so Res as of now...
j_vrushan thumbnail
Originally posted by: tannuluv

Dont know about others but i want adi to do something for swaron or swayam bcs sharon need some strong dose that swayam is getting affected and his career dont have any future bcs of adi and most importantly this is high time for intense swayam shikawath to come back in full form. In today episode i just loved it when adi trying to convince sharon and anger is clearly visible on swayam face even though he tried to control it.

agree with this..sharon needs a dose to get some reality check...n till now she never had to fight for his love ..so i would be happy to see sharons' struggle for swayam to certain extent..as of now srp is being totally disappointing...
DD_Tannufan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i dont have any idea too... but i am sure he will try aiming for swaron ... i know swayam will try to keep his cool and keep his sadness to himself but there is a limit to everything😔 ... why does always swayam has to suffer 😭... 1st shivam and now adi , all of them try to get what they want by pushing down swayam , breaking his heart and hurting him 🥺... patha nahi kya mazha atha hai un logoon ko? 😡
AJ.morgan thumbnail
Errrggg Adi stop it just get a life wot the hell
Wotever it is shudnt effct swaron relationship Plz God after so.long we got them together no more seperation other thn do Adi wot u want i dnt care
radhks12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kash_jeran

i dont have any idea too... but i am sure he will try aiming for swaron ... i know swayam will try to keep his cool and keep his sadness to himself but there is a limit to everything😔 ... why does always swayam has to suffer 😭... 1st shivam and now adi , all of them try to get what they want by pushing down swayam , breaking his heart and hurting him 🥺... patha nahi kya mazha atha hai un logoon ko?
😡

agree wid u dont know y everyone target him and hurt him
saari problems swayam ka door hi knock karti hai