Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
but how come everyone so sure that Adi is having the rain dance video...

he handed over the mobile to sharon during the team photoshoot only...do u think he transferred the video file to his mobile 😕
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I dono what Adi has planned... i dono if he has that video too, but one thing... Adi is gona use Sharon as a trump card to distract and disturb Swayam!!! 

I hope that intense side of Swayam comes back!!! Its high time now... Adi needs to get to know that side of Swayam which no one knows apart from Sharon
cutelove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes even i wish to see some kind of more possessiveness frm swayams side n den ultimately a angry tone ..bt not too much ...jst a little..
paro1311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i cant be any happier abt the focus Swayum is getting in this track.  I like how the story is left at this point making us get all anxious.
this time i guess Adi is planning something major. I wouldnt honestly mind swayum loosing his cool for once and v'l get to c a bit of the intense Swayum. And hopefully Adi's new plan gives us a strong reaction from Sharon as well.
Death_Memories thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ughhh I knew it Reyam ko aise nhi break kar paaya to kya Ab Swaron relationship ko use karke he will break Swayam and the whole team will follow that is Aadi the Daadi's master pla.
I really don't want to see Swayam struggling between personal and professional life.It will become too difficult for him to stop the blows.I really hope sharon finds her brain soon and then it will be Swaron against Aadi and not Swayam alone

P.S-hate Aadi like anything just wanna kill him
P.P.S-Chandu dii i dont want swaron misunderstanding😭
Pooja-J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tannuluv

Dont know about others but i want adi to do something for swaron or swayam bcs sharon need some strong dose that swayam is getting affected and his career dont have any future bcs of adi and most importantly this is high time for intense swayam shikawath to come back in full form. In today episode i just loved it when adi trying to convince sharon and anger is clearly visible on swayam face even though he tried to control it.

Okay I quoted you because you said it all that everyone wants to say. Its the need of the hour for Sharon to know about how Swayam is getting affected, think about their own career keeping aside the tiff between gang and Rey. I expect her to give attention to Swayam more, like she used to do in Papa Shekhawat track, she used to monitor his each and every action back then, I badly want her to do that. And yes Swayam needs to buckle up, big time, no more non-violent measures to tackle Adi. I don't want him to be stoic after this
...Diya... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dunno , what he is gonna do. 😕 
He will most probably use that vid but as others mentioned, what I want out of this track is   to see intense swayam back . Hope Sharon will be seen in her fiery attitude soon and be more involved  in this track . Edited by diya90 - 10 years ago
VruShan_MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I seriously dont know kya hoga.
But I am very sad and dissapointed after watching the episode.😭
And Adi has called everyone in the projector room.
I am getting the feeling that he will show them the rain dance video and tell everyone that Swayam has leaked it because he was jealous of Rey and Sharon as a couple, so he did purposely and even the rain dance video is leaked.

PS:- I know mera dimaag kharab ho gaya hai after watching the episode, so weird thoughts are coming.😡
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Hello_Vrushaan

guys as we seen in the episode

adi is  saying...swayam thum bahoth smart samajthe hona thumko...now with the plan i m going to do tumhara hosh ud jaayegii
now i m tensed...what he is gonna do with swayam😭
i m worried abt swayam...he will use dat video pakka...i donno how swayam will be affected...totally tensed😭

i know
yeh adi pakka gadbad karega
im excited for this track but also super tensed
please swaron ko kuch bhi mat karna
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i want swayam to react now... & swayam is smarter... so chil