Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

only ONE SwaRon scene this week??? :'((((( (Page 2)

---Priya--- IF-Sizzlerz
---Priya---
---Priya---

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
I didnt have a problem of less SwaRon scene this week... but after today's epi i defo wanted one exclusive SwaRon scene!! It was a must for SwaRon to talk about this poster issue... Im really surprised how sharon didnt think about what swayam would have felt seeing that poster!! Surprisingly even Simmi looked at swayam when rinni and VP sire were saying about the poster Unhappy

I wont say they should always give swaron scenes, but when there is a need defo they should give one!!!

Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Priya---

I didnt have a problem of less SwaRon scene this week... but after today's epi i defo wanted one exclusive SwaRon scene!! It was a must for SwaRon to talk about this poster issue... Im really surprised how sharon didnt think about what swayam would have felt seeing that poster!! Surprisingly even Simmi looked at swayam when rinni and VP sire were saying about the poster Unhappy

I wont say they should always give swaron scenes, but when there is a need defo they should give one!!!
@Bold...my sentiments exactly. I really don't get why SwaRon weren't shown talking about it. Ouch
LiveEatLove IF-Rockerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
SwaRon this week lacked continuity,had loop-holes and no continuity.
Are SwaRon just about dates? No right. So why wasn't any SS convo shown this week. Atleast one SS convo was needed tonight after the poster fiasco.
Disappointed with SwaRon and Sharon this week.

JJ_Holic IF-Rockerz
JJ_Holic
JJ_Holic

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
I really dont care about rest of the week as It did not bother me that much but today I really wanted to see a swaron convo.It was not a want but a need and that is why i am hell pissed.We dont demand unnecessary swaron scenes but today a swaro  convo was very much needed and the lack of it made the epi seem a little incomplete to me.Hope we get the due convo soon
Pooja-J IF-Dazzler
Pooja-J
Pooja-J

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you, SwaRon scenes in midst of the all the tension prevailing in these days episodes are like a breath of fresh air, and we look forward to their scenes and in turn the show itself. But to lack of SwaRon scene, I don't feel like watching the show at 7pm. The enthusiasm dies, however good the track might be.
This week we got so less of SwaRon, the rain dance date was short, scene followed by that could have been stretched, but it was again short. I wouldn't have been so grumpy today if SwaRon scene which was much needed, was shown. I want good amount of SwaRon scenes next weekCry
...Diya... IF-Rockerz
...Diya...
...Diya...

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
I didn't mind it the other days of the week but today , a SwaRon scene was really needed .Ouch
AJ.morgan IF-Sizzlerz
AJ.morgan
AJ.morgan

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
At this point not bother about swaron scenes though miss them a lot
But really really hope their relatiinship survive
Coz this track is so serious larger thn life kinda dangrous
So thy shud survive coz scenes to phir bohot sarey dekny ko millingy
VruShan_MaNan IF-Dazzler
VruShan_MaNan
VruShan_MaNan

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Seriously dont know what CVS are upto.Disapprove
Ek toh yeh track Angryand upper se no SwaRon.Unhappy
I seriously want to see SwaRon convo and I want Sharon to know that Swayam is not feeling good and she has to do something about that.

Go to top