India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

only ONE SwaRon scene this week??? :'(((((

unchainedmelody Senior Member
unchainedmelody
unchainedmelody

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
m makng ths in seprate post coz its bit diffrnt frm my poll. here m nt sayng only tht thr shud hv bin SwaRon convo tonite bt genraly ths week only one proper SwaRon scene ws thr tht also the rain dance whch ws so short??? othr thn tht only ystrdayz classroom dream ws thr n tht ws also only 1 min total thts it. m nt sayng nethng bout neone elsez screetime evrythng is prfct gang is getng good focus n evryone is getng thr due n tht is realy gr8 bt thr shud hv bin more SwaRon scenes i feel. so mch tensn is thr in the trck genraly only SwaRon rite nw r thr to keep some happy thngs fr us othrwise v wud all b depresd bt ths week only one SwaRon scene n today no scene whn i feel a convo shud hv bin thr btwn thm bout the poster. 

the wishlist dates r left hope they wil b done proprly plz bt apart frm thm also thr shud b some SwaRon scenez plzz. i mean v hv waitd fr more thn 2 yrs fr ths time in thr story n if it loses continuity it realy hurts n makes us feel realy wierd n sad. ds neone else feel ths way??? Cry

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmiriyashaanswayamvenusrockztrisha19kespariExpectoPatronustannuluvPooja-Jyasri--Anushka--PhantasmVruShan_MaNanrinku90BeulaSwaRonLiveEatLove...Diya...sadafarshaJJ_Holic---Priya---marauderswathi_swaronshaani2209Magical_NaiRan-Vishaka-

--Anushka-- IF-Dazzler
--Anushka--
--Anushka--

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
I'll comment only on Swaron here!
Yes I dont get it why CVS use us fans!!
Utterly disappointed with Sharon's portrayal today upon that there wasn't even a single swaron scene????
Was that serious CVS!!
I expected a good Swaron scene today where Sharon is upset with her poster coming out in public n swayam trying to pacify her but NO CVS are busy with their own crap!!
There should have been a scene where Sharon trying to convince swayam about the tension or vice versa, but CVS are not in the mood of giving swaron!!
Whole week there was no proper swaron other than 5 mins of rain dance! I had expectations that atleast in one week every episode atleast 3 mins is dedicated to Swaron but kya kare hope were destined to remain as hopes!!
Just enough of this! First meddling with SRP character n upon that no swaron!!!!!!!!
Cv's this is the ultimate stupidity!!!

Edited by --Anushka-- - 16 August 2013 at 8:47am
Magical_NaiRan IF-Sizzlerz
Magical_NaiRan
Magical_NaiRan

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
donno whats with cvs yaar
first of all a sad track...and the main situation where the swaron scene is neeeded they dint show itConfused
Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hello_Vrushaan

donno whats with cvs yaar
first of all a sad track...and the main situation where the swaron scene is neeeded they dint show itConfused
Agree. There really should have been a SwaRon convo tonight. Don;t get why it wasn't there. Confused
nature2 IF-Stunnerz
nature2
nature2

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
cv n palki  mam ko rey n adi say fursat ho toh swaRon ko  time milge naaa
shaani2209 IF-Sizzlerz
shaani2209
shaani2209

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Less SwaRon's scene's dont make me  upset BUT when the needed one's are not given it upsets me Big time...it DOES upset me and irritate me, when SwaRon flow is disrupted..that one thing that I really cant take happening Angry  Hope they give us the important scene's and dont leave us to assume SwaRon's feelingsOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Riddikulusswathi_swaron

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
I dunno or you may say I do not felt the absence of SwaRon scene in other episode but I definitely missed a SwaRon conversation tonight. It was needed, it was a must and I am really sad that we didn't get one. Seriously we understand that Swayam and Sharon trust each other blindly but still a SwaRon conversation was needed about that photoshoot leak issue. I felt really odd that Sharon who did everything in her power to make Swayam smile yesterday was not even shown even thinking once what Swayam must be feeling. Leave alone the conversation. It was disappointing.

Edited by marauder - 16 August 2013 at 10:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swathi_swaron

rinku90 IF-Rockerz
rinku90
rinku90

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
I don't think there was a lack of swaron this week but i surely think that at least today swaron confrontation was needed after that poster leak issue.

Go to top