Posted: 10 years ago
@Daffodilee:Seme episode updatekku ungalukku kidachirukku polaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Suha95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Daffodilee

ha ha yaruku suha

vera yaruku nammaku than aaapu...πŸ˜‰

sing in the rain, i am soing in the rain..
.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Suha95

vera yaruku nammaku than aaapu...πŸ˜‰

sing in the rain, i am soing in the rain..
.πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† sema aapu
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
By the way...sometimes i find why this office serial revolves round only these 4 characters alone...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Daffodilee thumbnail
Thanks da suha for stepping in πŸ€— .enjoy updating waiting
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I Personally hate this episode to the core😑😑

Better raji can follow what vishnu says..

Karthi and Raji both aware of they love each other and raji continious wavering attitude not only irritated viewers but also karthi himself..It is so clear she is so clean and confirm that she loves karthi..but the consequences of how to face her family...confuse her...This i cannot accept it..Raji must have known this before falling for karthi..On the other side...Eventhough raji is at mistake..karthi reaction and again applying reverse psychology really annoying to the core...For teasing her he really played a big blunder of taking to susan today...What these two going to do when sushan question them..🀒🀒...Karthi's heart full of raji..He instead of ignoring her to the core...trying to make her pressuring decision to give him priority...But not intentionally...sushan is going to hurt really after knowing karthi-raji love..Raji is slowly coming out to propose her love..She will..But the question is how they will face susan , their parents..I literally hate both of them today
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Suha for the updates.

Me in kolaveri mood after seeing this episode!!!

Karthik!!!!!!!  Omg I'm so mad at him right now for what he did.  He should not have gone to Susan's room and talked to her then at the end says "I started with I and ended with you." Gggrrr!!!!!!!  Firstly it does not look professional Karthik's actions today and secondly he did this all to make Raji mad.  Raji already told him that she doesn't like Susan personally and he goes and talks to her.  

Seriously KR need a whack in the head lol.  Both love each other but will not say it.  After seeing this episode I feel like Karthik doesn't love Raji anymore or something.  Raji told Vishnu she still loves him though.

The appu in part 3...omg Susan saying she loves Karthik...what to do what to do.

Precap another ggrrr!!  Karthik and his smile while Susan hugged him and Raji and her kolaveri expression face lolll!!  I do not think KR are going to be back together next week.

Raji might either back away from Karthik because she will think that he doesn't like her anymore. 

Or she will get all jealous and go and say her love to Karthik.

Have a good weekend everyone!
mathimathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Smiles-20

Thanks Suha for the updates.

Me in kolaveri mood after seeing this episode!!!

Karthik!!!!!!!  Omg I'm so mad at him right now for what he did.  He should not have gone to Susan's room and talked to her then at the end says "I started with I and ended with you." Gggrrr!!!!!!!  Firstly it does not look professional Karthik's actions today and secondly he did this all to make Raji mad.  Raji already told him that she doesn't like Susan personally and he goes and talks to her.  

Seriously im irritated with yesterday's episode...how can karthik go n tell such things to Susan when he knows Raji loves him. Atleast she has told him that she has a problem and why he is not supporting her. Why cant he make her come out of this by some other means? I hate karthik for this. Doesnt he know what could Susan think of between I and You. Is he so dumb?

Same scenes being repeated where Vishnu is telling Raji to take a decision soon.Raji is so annoying. Why cant she express her fear to Karthik ? In the last scene may be Raji is scared to reveal their relationship  to Susan as this has news has come through HR. I just cant accept Susan  being in love with Karthik.. and again the precap is like OMG !!!! Karthik is smiling after the hug and Susan mentioning him as Darling in front of the team. Susan not fit to be a team leader. So irritating.

I really dont want Raji to express her love just because she is jealous of Susan/Angel or whomever loves Karthik.  I am looking for Kaushik to be back and creating problems for Raji where Karthik can interfere and finds out the old issues which can bring them closer again.  It is time to see some action rather than the same love track.

Expecting some interesting scenes in the promo

Happy weekend to you all
Edited by mathimathi - 10 years ago
Daffodilee thumbnail
Thanks suha for the superb update πŸ€—

i cant understand onething.vishnu kita love panuren nu soluratha vitutu .karthik kita sonna problem solved . yenathu sona than theryum ah uff raji ne thaney ippo varaikum commit panaliye nu solitu irukkey 😑 (vishnu kita soluratha karthik kita sola mudyala .grr ithuki per than friends kita share panuratha yarkitayum share panika mudyathunu soluratha 😎 )

karthik 😑 why you kindling sushan 's fealings in your love game ??. well atleast sushan said " i dont know will he have the feal or not nu" konjam theliva than irukka.

so sushan said about her love feelings.raji sirichitey love panalanu solirntha kooda parava illa.iva sathyam ah love panalanu solura 😑 too much raji 😑 .

so confirmation letter to kv again bcoz of sushan.yerkanavey inspiration nu solitu iruppan.ippo raji mela kobam vera omg director sir dont do that please 😑 we viewers pavam 😎
vishnu is the voice of viwers nama ketka ninachatha correct ah raji kita ketpan you rocks vishnu πŸ€—