Posted: 10 years ago
exactly..even both the guys are doing so much of hard work and the show is crying..no it is screaming out of lungs to give better viewable material..but no CVs are very insensitive and pushing these tracks one after other forcibly to bore us
agree with u.someone hijack our leads show  but still its dvd loss.
feel bad for them.they were doing awesome job n still doing but unwanted character is getting so much importance.its no more rm love story.if its still rm love story then why cvs r dragging this stupid track.its becoj they dont want to say tata bye bye to unwanted character.🤢
you've got to hand it to DVD for being professional and having so much patience. even with the show in shambles, they shine out as the highlight of each episode. that takes real talent and dedication. 
yes i treally feel sorry for Vivian and Drasthi one char destroyed the show
Originally posted by Viviandsenarox

Razia i m afraid dat evn aftr ds charctr leavs wl da shw gt bk its frmr audience? So mch damage dne ! Dy wl nd a realy realy strng trk fr it. DVD we lv u nd fl sory fr da mes.
dont WRRY after the unwanted character leaves everything will be fine 😳
Originally posted by leelaa9

Very good post, Razia.
It's unfortunate that DVD's hard work is being wasted, but a good thing that the TRPs are taking a hit.
Otherwise DVD would keep having to put in effort to carry an unpopular character's tracks on the strength of their popularity..🤢

yes poor DVD gosh hope everything turns out fine in this new track 😳and I completely agree👏
Originally posted by RohiDDan4ever

yup..really feeling bad for them..all there hardwork going to vain..
DVD 
Originally posted by Shree.123

Nice post Razia. 
Agree with u
poor DVD
thanks for agreeing 
Originally posted by pinki987

I feel really bad for these talented actors.
DVD