Posted: 10 years ago
Why do they have to suffer they work really hard gosh they really need to kick that GUYZ out 😡I am getting sick of that guy 😡🤢 SUTLAN character 🤢gosh my poor DVD 😭should not suffer all BEC of sultan 🤢gosh I feel like crying 😭my poor DVD and their and my baby show is suffering bec of that sultan !!!!!!!😡 !! 
Cvs PLZ put an end to this character 😡🤢!!

Note: mods this just me getting my frustration out on a character nothing else 

Also DVD UR FANS WILL ALWAYS BE BESIDE U ❤️and never will quit the show BEC of u will always watch for u 2 and plus this shown is like my baby 2 just like UR 2😳
Edited by AsiyaKhan1212 - 10 years ago
Asiya I don't understand what is wrong with the cvs
If we can understand why can't they
hmm.. agree yar watching mb bcz of Rishbala only nhi to bhai ne to dimag kharab kar k rakha h
Me too feeling really sad fr them --
Originally posted by LSPD

Asiya I don't understand what is wrong with the cvs
If we can understand why can't they
call me RAZIA 😆
Well the cvs need to get that thing in their mind fast BEC if they don't they the TRP will be 1.0 and than if they still think Channel boy is not the reason than someone needs bang a coconut in their head🤣
Originally posted by shumaila08

hmm.. agree yar watching mb bcz of Rishbala only nhi to bhai ne to dimag kharab kar k rakha h
😭yes this BHAI 😡
I feel really bad for these talented actors.
I agree Asiya!! I really feel bad for the two who have put in their hard work into the show.. They took the show to heights but CVs in their love for a damned character killed their own show. 

I just hope tat Karma bites on the culprit's arse! BS can't keep one at a high for long.. 

If we as audience feel so unhappy, imagine what the leads must be going through.. I still think that this disgust evoking character has done lot of damage to the show, and CVs kept on stretching it.

I just hope the show springs back after this unwanted character leaves..
feeling really sad FOR MY DVD❤️ RAZU !! 
Originally posted by colorsluv

Me too feeling really sad fr them --
poor babies