Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Jo Hai Samaa Kal Ho Na Ho! ;) ;)

BrienneOfTarth IF-Rockerz
BrienneOfTarth
BrienneOfTarth

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Hey Peeps!Tongue
We are nearing the last days of this serial-se-junk-disposal wala track!!! News and spoilers speak of the end of this Maha-Bore-saga very soon!
 So why all morose disgusted faces I ask?
Oh I see...you guys still cannot stand another day of clunk because of Bhai!

This will not do at all!

Kyun ki picture abhi aur baaki nahin hai mere doston!

Humein humaari azaadi ka aaghaz ho chuka hai! We will soon be able to enjoy our fundamental right to watch an entire episode of MEIEJ without any unwanted invasion!

So what if Bhai is still dragging his feet? Try and understand his plight! Where else can he emotionally annihilate the viewers with his ek-expression-bina-koi-emotion-wala-atom-bomb??
Where else can he burn all retinas with his one-glimpse-and-you-run-the-opposite-way wala smekshy hawt revealing figure? Where else will he get the chance to role play his rang-birangi-avatars and steal all the logic of a show?
Dil khol ke TRPs khaane ka mauka kal ho na ho...

No wonder Bhai is stuck like the ghisa-pita-purana-gramophone-with-only-one-song-in-the-album !! Tum sab ke liye ussne Jadoo ki bhi nakal kar daali! Ab hass bhi do doston...like this

Thoda sa reham farmao iss haare huye bechaare par! Kuch dino ke mehmaan par itne zulm-o-sitam mat dhao!!

Cant you hear him crying : "Forum-waalon, iss show se mera lagann hone wala tha...par iss TRP-Mausi ne mera real wala antim sanskaar ka plan bana dala! Iss liye ...me soon doing PACKUP!!"

Iss angle se socho...phir kabhi aisi torture se humari mulaqaat ho na ho!! Phir kabhi aisi revulsion ka experience humein ho na ho!!

Once he is gone...you all will only realize how jobless and bored you all have become! Bhai will take all the interest from this show with him!

Thats why I say:
Har Pal Yaha Jee Bhar Jiyo
Jo Hai Samaa Kal Ho Na Ho!!

Please like and tell me what you think!

Edited by felicity06 - 16 August 2013 at 8:43am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjcsoniajenny8891ladyhobbesGIGI2012nishsweetsbonhishikhaRAONE8Polukmahimeshasangeet6690hinapriyakarma88apvsluvyoumadhvi4gurtiVipisaluvurishbalaSeaweedBrainblacklambo-Snow-White--Ronnie-cardio21TuMericool_sriKennodiv26sayanti_ashiuvDushtDanaf...sairat..Maria-capri.Lonewalker.punam2712BeautyForAshesMystic_nights_Rihan05Neel_Msarcastic_teenCroppedHorizon.Valar.Morghulistrolldemort.leelaa9-DZ-

Valar.Morghulis IF-Sizzlerz
Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
WELCOME BACK SISTAR!!!!!! HugHugHug

Missed you like anything!!! Embarrassed
Was waiting for you..Embarrassed
Finally you're back!! Dancing

Awesome post, Bhankita!!!

But this torture is not even a dark comedy anymore..it's just plain torture that is becoming unbearable with each passing day..  I am so pissed!! Angry 

Can't take it anymore!! Angry

I feel like flying to MB land and carrying out a deadly massacre!! Yes I have gone that mad!! Angry

Enough is enough!! I have run out of patience now!! That deadpan face (and I am quoting a daily national) needs to show at least some mercy to the audience and leave our show for good!! Angry

Okay.. I need to calm down a little now.. Shocked
I am glad you're back! Let's have some fun after I shed off my hulk avatar.. Embarrassed

Edited by mm990 - 16 August 2013 at 8:49am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

masan1blacklamboVipisaBrienneOfTarthleelaa9

-Snow-White- IF-Dazzler
-Snow-White-
-Snow-White-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Kameeni tu kaha thi? Xam chal raha tha r8? To hw ws ur xam?? Aur ate hi monkey emoticons? Awww i lv ur post so mch fr dse monkeys. ANYWAYS fels i truly undrstnd wat u tried 2 say. Of course itne sare charctr shades play karne ka mauka sirf mb mein hai. To naturaly bhai mkng ful use f it. Bt mayb we r nt mature enuf 2 perceiv hs actng emotns nd rk churaofied dialogs dat he gvs nd dresng style nt to frgt da smrk!! Or kya bolun? Bhai ka "jadoo" itne sb kuch ke bawjood bhi chal nahn paya. I dnt knw y. I fl sad nw dat hs ext s near. Akhr mera dil aisa to nahn.LOLLOL ROFL.

Edited by Viviandsenarox - 16 August 2013 at 8:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BrienneOfTarth

DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged
i dont feel sorry for him at all. infact i am dying for this  to happen. you expect too much from us Tongue

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

RSP04sangeet6690masan1VipisaSeaweedBrainblacklambocardio21BrienneOfTarthNeel_MMaria-capriRihan05BeautyForAshestrolldemort.leelaa9

.Lonewalker. IF-Sizzlerz
.Lonewalker.
.Lonewalker.

Crazy Creative Junior

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Welcome back Anki Hug !! Was missing ur posts so much ...glad to see u back Big smile

& regarding ur post , as always entertaining LOL Lekin Anki Ouch tujhe Bhai hamse jyada pyara hai Ouch ? Don u think u r asking too much from us for that errmmm... You know who ( LOL ) ?? Seriously telling u yaar ! Paak gaya hu main yaar Pinch! Thak gayi hu aise wu padhte padhte & yt me skip kar karke Rishbala part dekhte dekhte Ouch now I want my birthright to watch a full episode of MEIEJ without any torture of unwantedly "fixed sulky expression" or "dead pan face" (NOT my words . Quoting from newspaper articles) back ! Enough is enough now ! I'm in no mood to sing "Kal Ho Na Ho" for the "dead pan face" , I just want to sing -

Agar Bhai chale jao
To show skipping chodh denge ham
Agar bhai chale jao
To show skipping chodh denge ham
Tumhare jane se show se rishta
Wapas jodh lenge hum
Agar bhai chale jao
To show skipping chodh denge ham Embarrassed

Edited by Saayaniz - 16 August 2013 at 9:15am

BrienneOfTarth

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
awesome post as usual ankita i love your posts
u have brilliantly portrayed all our frustrated feelings 
hope he gets out of the show asap else i will also stop seeing it

BrienneOfTarth

madhvi4gurti IF-Dazzler
madhvi4gurti
madhvi4gurti

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
i was actually dancing with joy when i read the spoilers!!!Dancing

BrienneOfTarth

BrienneOfTarth IF-Rockerz
BrienneOfTarth
BrienneOfTarth

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mm990

WELCOME BACK SISTAR!!!!!! HugHugHug

Missed you like anything!!! Embarrassed
Was waiting for you..Embarrassed
Finally you're back!! Dancing

Awesome post, Bhankita!!!

But this torture is not even a dark comedy anymore..it's just plain torture that is becoming unbearable with each passing day..  I am so pissed!! Angry 

Can't take it anymore!! Angry

I feel like flying to MB land and carrying out a deadly massacre!! Yes I have gone that mad!! Angry

Enough is enough!! I have run out of patience now!! That deadpan face (and I am quoting a daily national) needs to show at least some mercy to the audience and leave our show for good!! Angry

Okay.. I need to calm down a little now.. Shocked
I am glad you're back! Let's have some fun after I shed off my hulk avatar.. Embarrassed

Thank you sistar Hug
I just finished my theory papers...pracs still left thoughOuch
Torture will always remain torture...its upto us masochists to see some humour in itWink
Unfortunately Bhai is more of a bore than a torment!
Par koi ghum nahin! Iss kaali baadal ke peechhe humari azaadi ka suraj ugne hi wala hai...bas aur kuch din!
My advice - instead of counting the days left, let Bharia reign free...samay apne aap nikal jaayega!ROFL

BTW - I loooved RK's dialogue to Madhu today...tum bhi kya yaad rakhogi ki kisi ne tumhe iss kadar mohabbat kiya ke tumhare dhoke mein bhi tumhari mohabbat dhoondni chaahi!Embarrassed

Me to Bhai : Tum bhi kya yaad rakhoge ki kisi ne tumse iss kadar loouu kiya ke tumhare ghatiyapan mein bhi tumhari ghatiyapan hi dhoondni chaahi! ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blacklamboValar.Morghulis

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index