Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

upset with sharon again!!!! (Page 2)

Pooja-J IF-Dazzler
Pooja-J
Pooja-J

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by juili_p

agree with you..Ouch sharon has totally disappointed us...her behaviour is plain shocking...n m not surprised swaron still are thinking about rey...Stern Smile  this is normal with d3...rey can do anything but every other person has to understand him...just hope sharon uses her brain n understands that boyfriend can also get affected in such things, not only bff..Confused  Thumbs Down srp

Bold- This is becoming very annoying these days, the magnitude of hatred for Rey's character is increasing, his so called deeds are shoved down compulsorily on us

Red- This was so disturbing! She should have at least talked with Swayam regarding this, instead she was shown supporting her BFF, ughhOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radhks12345j_vrushan--Anushka--

rinku90 IF-Rockerz
rinku90
rinku90

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
In todays episode i am really upset with sharon,she doesn't even for once though how swayam must be feeling rather she was more worried about rey,i mean WTH.Also no swaron covo tonightThumbs Downbut other wise loved the episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radhks12345

j_vrushan Goldie
j_vrushan
j_vrushan

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hoppy

agree with you..Ouch sharon has totally disappointed us...her behaviour is plain shocking...n m not surprised swaron still are thinking about rey...Stern Smile  this is normal with d3...rey can do anything but every other person has to understand him...just hope sharon uses her brain n understands that boyfriend can also get affected in such things, not only bff..Confused  Thumbs Down srp

Bold- This is becoming very annoying these days, the magnitude of hatred for Rey's character is increasing, his so called deeds are shoved down compulsorily on us

Red- This was so disturbing! She should have at least talked with Swayam regarding this, instead she was shown supporting her BFF, ughhOuch

ya pooja...first unnecessary glorification, his face popping up in ss story, then his ever lost concentration n now his dumbness...reys' character has become plain disgusting...as vicky said 'nobody can be this dumb' but rey has crossed all limits n he has audacity to think that swaron are busy in their life n are not concerned about him..i mean really? i just felt like smacking his face when he said that...n swaron are idiots too...even when they know that rey is wrong why they keep taking his side? i mean he can MU every possible person but noone should mu him...god plz give it a freaking break...

i was shocked he does not even trust swayam ..n one stroke form adi was enough to break his trust...cv will never change...thsi rey jaap is uneding...

n srp being fav character even more disappointed with her...cv show so much illogical inconsistency in her character so that she should always think about rey..Confused feel like banging my head on wall..feel bad for swayam ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radhks12345--Anushka--

--Anushka-- IF-Dazzler
--Anushka--
--Anushka--

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
I felt like banging my head!! Seriously what reaction was that when her own relationship with swayam is being affected by this...I used to love Sharon character blindly but today it just opened my eyes:(:(
I seriously don't want any POV from Sharon after watching this:(:(

radhks12345

radhks12345 Goldie
radhks12345
radhks12345

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anushka--

I felt like banging my head!! Seriously what reaction was that when her own relationship with swayam is being affected by this...I used to love Sharon character blindly but today it just opened my eyes:(:(
I seriously don't want any POV from Sharon after watching this:(:(
being a swaron fan i love both swayam and sharon.but frankly my love for sharon only coz of swayam by seeing sharon through his eeyes.
but after photoshoot and today episode i m very much dissapointed wid her.
she already know being so much intense it will hurt swayam too much from inside.
agar aisa hi chalta raha he will soon break down.

Edited by vinitam - 16 August 2013 at 10:52am
nancynnv IF-Dazzler
nancynnv
nancynnv

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
I felt disgusted watching Sharon's reaction ...
Anyways I agree wid u ...

radhks12345

radhks12345 Goldie
radhks12345
radhks12345

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Hoppy

agree with you..Ouch sharon has totally disappointed us...her behaviour is plain shocking...n m not surprised swaron still are thinking about rey...Stern Smile this is normal with d3...rey can do anything but every other person has to understand him...just hope <font color="#ff0000">sharon uses her brain n understands that boyfriend can also get affected in such things, not only bff..Confused Thumbs Down srp</font>

ya pooja...first unnecessary glorification, his face popping up in ss story, then his ever lost concentration n now his dumbness...reys' character has become plain disgusting...as vicky said 'nobody can be this dumb' but rey has crossed all limits n he has audacity to think that swaron are busy in their life n are not concerned about him..i mean really? i just felt like smacking his face when he said that...n swaron are idiots too...even when they know that rey is wrong why they keep taking his side? i mean he can MU every possible person but noone should mu him...god plz give it a freaking break...

i was shocked he does not even trust swayam ..n one stroke form adi was enough to break his trust...cv will never change...thsi rey jaap is uneding...

n srp being fav character even more disappointed with her...cv show so much illogical inconsistency in her character so that she should always think about rey..Confused feel like banging my head on wall..feel bad for swayam ...
her constant attatchment to rey irks me the most.
aisa lagta hai her first love was rey.
soory for that harsh word but it somehow seems true to me.
Angry

j_vrushan

radhks12345 Goldie
radhks12345
radhks12345

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rinku90

<font size="1">In todays episode i am really upset with sharon,she doesn't even for once though how swayam must be feeling rather she was more worried about rey,i mean WTH.Also no swaron covo tonightThumbs Downbut other wise loved the episode.
</font>
agar ek baar bhi sochti things would be different.

rinku90

Go to top