Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

upset with sharon again!!!!

radhks12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
after watching today episode i am still depressed and thinking how swayam gonna handle all this.
first suddenly he saw hot pics of sharon and rey.
i mean he never thought this way as he had not seen their photoshoot so he was not prepared for that blast in front of him and whole world through internet.
itna kaafi nahi tha then sha----rey chemistry is new hot talk of the town.
they are consider as a couple in front of whole world.upar se team ko akele handle karna,rey and team ke fights ko control karna.
itna bhi kafi nahi tha ki Adi phir se swayam ke hosh udana chahta hai.
o god poor swayam personal professional dono front par usse itna kuch jhelna par raha hai .
my heart is literally crying for him after watching episode..
rey ko to Adi ne blind hi kar diya hai but its ok i am not expecting anything from him.
but if swayam can understand rey in most critical condition cant rey even try to understand swayam and team.
i am totally dissaponted wid sharon when simmi asking her about her link up rumour wd rey she was ok with it.
ok fine jab swayam jaisa bf ho to inh sab ki tension lene ki jarurat nahi hai.
but does she once thinks about swayam how he is dealing with it.
even simmi was looking at swayam after she heard about sha----rey link up.
itna kuch hone ke baad bhi rey ki hi side le rahi hai
poor girl she really needs to focus.Edited by vinitam - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radhks12345 thumbnail
res
Edited by vinitam - 10 years ago
nature2 thumbnail
tab kahte hai rey mein lead hai πŸ˜†
radhks12345 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nature2

tab kahte hai rey mein lead hai πŸ˜†

kaha ka main lead.
uski wajah se swayam musibat me padta hai.
sari problems swayam ka door knock karti hai.
problem solve bhi swayam karta hai
but... but ..but
hero koi aur banta haiEdited by vinitam - 10 years ago
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know about side taking, but I certainly am disappointed that she didn't try to talk to Swayam about the poster at all. However calm her stance may be, I feel she should have spoken to him about it rather than Simmi. The lack of a SwaRon convo doesn't make sense to me at this point, to be frank. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
radhks12345 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -.nandini.-

I don't know about side taking, but I certainly am disappointed that she didn't try to talk to Swayam about the poster at all. However calm her stance may be, I feel she should have spoken to him about it rather than Simmi. The lack of a SwaRon convo doesn't make sense to me at this point, to be frank.0β€ž2πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

in sharon simmi covo i was thinking that she will think about swayam but she was thinking about rey. she very well aware of his intensity and these things hurt him from inside he might not show it in front of her but affect to hua hai na. i feel lyk crying when he was lost in thinking about all this in his home.
j_vrushan thumbnail
agree with you.. sharon has totally disappointed us...her behaviour is plain shocking...n m not surprised swaron still are thinking about rey...😳  this is normal with d3...rey can do anything but every other person has to understand him...just hope sharon uses her brain n understands that boyfriend can also get affected in such things, not only bff..πŸ˜•  πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ srp
Pooja-J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sharon and Swayam should stop thinking about Rey and do something for their own sake!

I'm not happy with Sharon and Rey as dance partners and come what situation or track comes up in future, I won't accept this, EVER!

Sharon needed to talk with Swayam after poster leakage fiasco, but she didn't talk to him when needed the most, instead she was worrying about team and Rey tiff! So not acceptable
Pooja-J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: juili_p

agree with you.. sharon has totally disappointed us...her behaviour is plain shocking...n m not surprised swaron still are thinking about rey...😳  this is normal with d3...rey can do anything but every other person has to understand him...just hope sharon uses her brain n understands that boyfriend can also get affected in such things, not only bff..πŸ˜•  πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ srp

Bold- This is becoming very annoying these days, the magnitude of hatred for Rey's character is increasing, his so called deeds are shoved down compulsorily on us

Red- This was so disturbing! She should have at least talked with Swayam regarding this, instead she was shown supporting her BFF, ughh
rinku90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
In todays episode i am really upset with sharon,she doesn't even for once though how swayam must be feeling rather she was more worried about rey,i mean WTH.Also no swaron covo tonightπŸ‘ŽπŸΌbut other wise loved the episode.