Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

ARTICLE:BCOZ OF ONIR TRUTH ARJUN REFUSES TO MARRY (Page 9)

ashfaque2012 IF-Stunnerz
ashfaque2012
ashfaque2012

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasu_2013

Originally posted by pallavi25

Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Ovi done it again Angry

Jahnvi, Ovi didnt tell Arjun, he himself went to her hotel room (God knows why) and he found the photos on the sofa and discovered the truth. Then Ovi spilled the beans. Now Arjun is in a quandary what to do, whether to be selfish and marry Purvi chupchap hiding Onir's truth OR to tell her and take a risk of losing her again. So on wedding day, which is tomorrow, he will refuse to marry Purvi at the mandap. But right then Ovi and Onir will arrive, with garlands, and mangalsutra around Ovi's neck. Without divorcing Purvi, Onir will marry Ovi! Thats Ekta's way of solving the legal issues! LOLLOL
The 2 O's will marry and fly away to Canada. Onir will sleep on the sofa this time. It will be a marriage in name only as they are doing it only for Arvi's BHALAYI! LOL

This was hilarious Pallavi .. Yes, the thought about the two O's came to my mind when I was watching but he has claimed to be Ovi's elder brother before. I hope the CVs don't show us that... I think he will try to make his marriage with Shalini legal but the 'Canada' angle is a little puzzling.

Apparently Onir babu has some connections high up in the marriage registration office, (divorces are minor inconveniences that can be taken care of ) so who ever need the certification done quickly for Visa or other reasons, pls contact Onir ..LOL

Vasu superb post. Especially this bold point.

peachesnplums IF-Sizzlerz
peachesnplums
peachesnplums

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdronamraju

Originally posted by bee5

And so what if Arjun-Purvi were in that pic, why couldn't Onir tell - yes me and my 1st wife, Shalini, wanted to remarry after she came back?
It was just that simple, but no, Onir is like - Oh No Ovi, you found out? So, here, let me tell you the full story ...I was being Mahaan Ovi!

If he really wanted to let purvi go before, he could have openly given a divorce with some excuse rather than do this drama with his cronies and still hanging around in mumbai. He is a educated guy, how come he didnt know purvi has to be legally divorced before she can marru Arjun? Yeh kaisaa bewakoofi hain? How is this mahaanthaa? Unless he wants a public admiration and acknowledgement of his mahanthaa? Just plain ridiculoous !

Jyo, we were discussing the same - are the positive intentions really positive, we'll find out today. But even if yes, leave lots of doubts around.  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3702669&TPN=2

My post on the thread --

Beats me why the haloed world renowned doc brings Kolkatan actors for an elaborate charade, but forgets the little nitty-gritty of legality in the marriage.

Ovi apparently had some enlightenment (credit to one of Jhanvi, Jyo, Bee) and is on quest for the truth.

This is how the dialogues went in yesterday's episode (not verbatim)

Onir says ask Purvi what she's doing at my wedding, Ovi says she will.

Onir - tum Purvi ko meri zindagi mein kyun laana chahati ho (why do you want to bring Purvi back to my life)

(dude, all she said was she'll ask Purvi, you automatically inferred Purvi will come back to you - a tad overconfident?)

Ovi - main sirf sach jan-na chahhti hoon (I only want to know the truth)

Me doing Jessep (A Few Good Men) - Judging by her expressions during ArVi dance yesterday

Then lo and behold, Onir spills the beans out - at the sangeet function, where he could easily be overheard. Full-proof plan for ArVi reunion indeed!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pancham101ashfaque2012

peachesnplums IF-Sizzlerz
peachesnplums
peachesnplums

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ameilia

Onir and Ovi are trying to out shadow Purvi's Mahan Act.
One is a  delusional dumbo that claims she sacrificed when she just lost a fair battle.
The other one claims he is educated and couldnt even give his wife on paper a proper divorce.He went thru so much for her to leave him when all that so called genius could have done is serve her divorce papers stating irreconcilable differences,tell her to buzz off i found someone else who is going to rock my world.Blah  there we go no more confusion!
Maybe Onir can go into acting since he is that good Deadand Ovi can study to be a psychiatrist after all it takes one to know one. In this case it takes a psycho to know a psycho that is why Ovi could sniff out the truth from Ovi because they both are liars.

Clap

Jyo, Bee - public admiration, medal, certificate se kaam chal jaayega doctor babu ka?

Vasu - Lol, I know, he seems to be the go to guy. Oh visa too, there are a politicians facing some hassle, perhaps they need to call Dr. O Tongue

ashfaque2012 IF-Stunnerz
ashfaque2012
ashfaque2012

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged
@Bee forget to thank U. Your evry post is really awesome. Carry on. I miss your post all time. No idea but somehow U not active at IF.

Go to top