Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

ARTICLE:BCOZ OF ONIR TRUTH ARJUN REFUSES TO MARRY (Page 6)

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
She is trying to prove how innocent Onir is and that bcos her family is wrong in thinking that he is a bad person! O Madam, the truth is the viewers were more sympathetic about your dead baby than you have ever cried yourself for it.

It was this Onir who got rid of that dead baby within no time. If it was Purvi, that buddu would have been still holding that dead baby in her hands after the exchange and not dumped it up so quickly! It is only bcos of Onir that she didn't get a chance to hold her baby and now she goes proving how Mahaan Onir is!
Ovi, you are free to name this SACRIFICE in your lingo if you wish, not ArVi Marriage, never! Angry Their marriage is nothing from your sacrifice and please don't even let your shadow fall on them! Angry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vasu_2013jdronamrajuJShivAshlaikaaathyapeachesnplumsameiliaashfaque2012pallavi25

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Bee, loved, loved all your posts on this thread!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vasu_2013JShivAshlaikabee5aathyapeachesnplumsashfaque2012

aathya IF-Rockerz
aathya
aathya

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Salrina_Ashvik

Omg have i heard r8?Ovi is thinking she is doing #sacrifice whaaat??? #RIP to d #sacrifice word...sacrifice word should commite #sucide what a insult it get 4rm bimbo ovi??????must say its a joke of d century i am feeling bab 4 #sacrifice word #RIP

ROFL ROFL ROFL bang on ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashfaque2012

aathya IF-Rockerz
aathya
aathya

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
i would like to know the meaning of sacrifice word in ovi's dictionary... loll arjun had a rollr costr ride with her and when she finally freed him from that marriage she goes around and says she sacrificed him loll actually its arjun who sacrificed all his happiness and emotions to cope up with ovi... arjun was never your's to sacrifice he wa he is and he will always be purvi's arjun

vasu_2013jdronamrajuJShivAshlaikapeachesnplumspallavi25ashfaque2012

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

And so what if Arjun-Purvi were in that pic, why couldn't Onir tell - yes me and my 1st wife, Shalini, wanted to remarry after she came back?
It was just that simple, but no, Onir is like - Oh No Ovi, you found out? So, here, let me tell you the full story ...I was being Mahaan Ovi!

If he really wanted to let purvi go before, he could have openly given a divorce with some excuse rather than do this drama with his cronies and still hanging around in mumbai. He is a educated guy, how come he didnt know purvi has to be legally divorced before she can marru Arjun? Yeh kaisaa bewakoofi hain? How is this mahaanthaa? Unless he wants a public admiration and acknowledgement of his mahanthaa? Just plain ridiculoous !

vasu_2013JShivbee5aathyaAshlaikaameiliapeachesnplumspallavi25ashfaque2012

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

The FACT is, not just my opinion, the FACT, is that when Ovi knew the reality about Pari, she dropped her like a hot-potato, ran away to Canada and filed for divorce.

Whenever Arjun called, she either barked on the phone or banged it.
She PLEADED her parents that she cannot handle Pari knowing her truth and that she feels disgusted to even look at Arjun's face.
Also, that Arjun gave her DHOKA and so did Purvi.

She wanted the divorce to get processed ASAP so that she can get over it and get away from these people who supposedly gave DHOKA.

So, if the divorce is not finalized, each one of those (characters) are mad to be getting ArVi married. If not, once she has given Divorce what say she has in Arjun's life or decisions? She lost her right to speak.

Now if she chooses to accept Arjun-Purvi's decision without creating another drama, that does not automatically get called SACRIFICE! That too with disgruntled acceptance! 1st of all she has no say, then what acceptance?! And she calls this SACRIFICE! Kyaa Baat Hai!

Sau chuhe khake billi Haj ko chali!

DELUSIONAL character I have ever seen!

Totally living upto her original title of DCC ! Lol !!! Such a dongi pretending like she came for the wedding instead for something else. NOT at all for Purvi's bhalayi as some claim .. Her stumbling on the pic was just incidental. And what is the first thing she thinks of? Let me ask purvi about this? Why? To ruin her happy day? Ab khush hogi...

meeranairvasu_2013JShivAshlaikabee5aathyapeachesnplumspallavi25ashfaque2012

ameilia IF-Sizzlerz
ameilia
ameilia

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Onir and Ovi are trying to out shadow Purvi's Mahan Act.
One is a  delusional dumbo that claims she sacrificed when she just lost a fair battle.
The other one claims he is educated and couldnt even give his wife on paper a proper divorce.He went thru so much for her to leave him when all that so called genius could have done is serve her divorce papers stating irreconcilable differences,tell her to buzz off i found someone else who is going to rock my world.Blah  there we go no more confusion!
Maybe Onir can go into acting since he is that good Deadand Ovi can study to be a psychiatrist after all it takes one to know one. In this case it takes a psycho to know a psycho that is why Ovi could sniff out the truth from Ovi because they both are liars.

Edited by ameilia - 16 August 2013 at 3:36pm

vasu_2013jdronamrajuJShivAshlaikabee5peachesnplumsashfaque2012

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdronamraju

And so what if Arjun-Purvi were in that pic, why couldn't Onir tell - yes me and my 1st wife, Shalini, wanted to remarry after she came back?
It was just that simple, but no, Onir is like - Oh No Ovi, you found out? So, here, let me tell you the full story ...I was being Mahaan Ovi!

If he really wanted to let purvi go before, he could have openly given a divorce with some excuse rather than do this drama with his cronies and still hanging around in mumbai. He is a educated guy, how come he didnt know purvi has to be legally divorced before she can marru Arjun? Yeh kaisaa bewakoofi hain? How is this mahaanthaa? Unless he wants a public admiration and acknowledgement of his mahanthaa? Just plain ridiculoous !

Exactly! Instead of doing drama that can lead to a proper divorce, this intelligent educated guy comes up with half-baked nonsense of 1st wife and getting a pic clicked in temple with them in the background! Couldn't get a pic clicked in the studio with a temple in the background? And till date he hasn't even seen that pic! Bakwaas ka Bandhaar !

Public admiration is what he wants, that is why he disclosed it to Ovi without being able to tell 1 more simple story that he wanted to remarry Shalini!

vasu_2013jdronamrajuJShivAshlaikaaathyapeachesnplumsashfaque2012

Go to top