Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

ARTICLE:BCOZ OF ONIR TRUTH ARJUN REFUSES TO MARRY (Page 5)

Gauravc_More48 IF-Rockerz
Gauravc_More48
Gauravc_More48

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Unexpectations are turning into expectations seems like Pavitra Rishta has twists more than turns "Majboori ka naam Gandhiji"
Wait till the epi airs tomorrow.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vasu_2013pallavi25ashfaque2012

Salrina_Ashvik Goldie
Salrina_Ashvik
Salrina_Ashvik

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Omg have i heard r8?Ovi is thinking she is doing #sacrifice whaaat??? #RIP to d #sacrifice word...sacrifice word should commite #sucide what a insult it get 4rm bimbo ovi??????must say its a joke of d century i am feeling bab 4 #sacrifice word #RIP

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vasu_2013aathya-Mansi.-ashfaque2012relentless.

ameilia IF-Sizzlerz
ameilia
ameilia

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Ovi said she sacrifice ROFL ROFL.I better hold on to my chair before i fall off.Like really Ovi sacrificed...someone needs to get a dictionary.
So Ovi supposedly grew a heart but apparently it shrunk that tiny brain furtherLOL.
Give me a break Arjun didnt live up to her so called expectations that is why she  ran in the opposite direction and now she is going around mentally patting herself because she sacrificed.ROFL
Joke of the century.ROFL
Why is she meddling??Its not like she gave a damn before so why starting now?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

vasu_2013jdronamrajuJShivAshlaikabee5aathya-Mansi.-peachesnplumspallavi25ashfaque2012

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

I had written this in another thread. But fits this thread too.

Ovi cooked up a great story about 'Seema'. But Ovi conveniently forgot to tell the rest of the Seema's story! That - Seema had a sister who lived away from her and had a male friend whom she was so obsessed with that she tricked him to be her life-partner. But later the male friend comes to India and  falls in love with Seema. When the male friend confesses his love for Seema and wants to marry her, that sister threatens with suicide attempts and finally manages to steal that male friend by blackmailing Seema. Only later Seema marries a guy who loves her and later comes to know that he is suffering from Cancer and hence stages the drama.

All she said was the last line not the entire story!Angry

If Ovi had told the entire story, the comments by both Archana & Purvi wouldn't have been so simple. They would have given few gaalis to that so called sister of Seema and would have told that sister should not act so Mahaan now after messing and scarring everyone's life!Angry

And oh another thing from today's episode was - Ovi thought she was S-A-C-R-I-F-I-C-I-N-G!!! Shocked
Sacrificing?!! ROFL

ROFL Yup, BIGGEST JOKE of PR! Ovi thinks she was sacrificing! LOL Shes self-deluding, shes always been delusional. Shes the heroine of her own drama playing in her head! 
Ive seen a few people like her in real life too! LOL Totally delusional! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vasu_2013JShivAshlaikabee5aathya-Mansi.-ashfaque2012

paris.hilton Senior Member
paris.hilton
paris.hilton

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fiji_duchess

I think Arjun will only say no to marriage, so Purvi could know the truth about Onir and make a decision. Purvi will over come with so much guilt , about how she behaved with Onir and will walk from the wedding to look for Onir leaving Arjun broken hearted!

But i guess, Onir already has something up his sleeve, He might in reality marry Shalini and move to Canada.

So when Purvi would try and leave Ovi will stop her, and give a letter / or CD which Onir left behind explaining his sacrifice and asking her to marry Arjun and stay happy!

So Arjun and Purvi will end up getting married. But this time they will marry for Pari and, Purvi will not fully be Arjuns because of Onir.

Onir marrying shalini. I like that! I hope that happens. Any woman would be fine, except purvi.

Edited by paris.hilton - 16 August 2013 at 3:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07

rakie Groupbie
rakie
rakie

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashvikluverrr

yeah she did it again..she's Ovi afterall !
btw its good..let Onir Purvi's divorce happen..then ArVi can marry Approve
chahe jitne bhi twists ho..ArVi will get married this time!!
the trp's have gone up because of arjun,purvi and soham and gauri track espically arvi's wedding that I think that's what the audience wants to see or maybe or maybe ekta wants her show to flop and keep losing arvi fans everyone is sick and tired of that physco ovi and onir track I am glad I will not be seeing that episode tomorrow i will be reading the written updates tomorrow

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vasu_2013ashfaque2012

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Ovi SACRIFICE for ARVI ?????? Kab kyun aur kahaaan ????
Is she confused between self-preservation and sacrifice ???? Aiyyooo !!! *facepalm* !!!!
Get her a dictionary for godsake or a psychologist who can explain her the diference and her actions.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vasu_2013JShivAshlaikabee5aathyapeachesnplumsameiliaashfaque2012pallavi25

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
The FACT is, not just my opinion, the FACT, is that when Ovi knew the reality about Pari, she dropped her like a hot-potato, ran away to Canada and filed for divorce.

Whenever Arjun called, she either barked on the phone or banged it.
She PLEADED her parents that she cannot handle Pari knowing her truth and that she feels disgusted to even look at Arjun's face.
Also, that Arjun gave her DHOKA and so did Purvi.

She wanted the divorce to get processed ASAP so that she can get over it and get away from these people who supposedly gave DHOKA.

So, if the divorce is not finalized, each one of those (characters) are mad to be getting ArVi married. If not, once she has given Divorce what say she has in Arjun's life or decisions? She lost her right to speak.

Now if she chooses to accept Arjun-Purvi's decision without creating another drama, that does not automatically get called SACRIFICE! That too with disgruntled acceptance! 1st of all she has no say, then what acceptance?! And she calls this SACRIFICE! Kyaa Baat Hai!

Sau chuhe khake billi Haj ko chali!

DELUSIONAL character I have ever seen!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vasu_2013jdronamrajuJShivAshlaikasoapwatcher1aathyapeachesnplumsameiliaashfaque2012

Go to top