Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

ARTICLE:BCOZ OF ONIR TRUTH ARJUN REFUSES TO MARRY (Page 4)

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Two mahaan aatmas at work ! Uuufff! What are they gonna come up with now ?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pavrishvasu_2013Ashlaikaaathyapallavi25

..PlayfulKiss.. Goldie
..PlayfulKiss..
..PlayfulKiss..

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Once again, my all-time favorite Ovi proved that she is Ovi. She can't let Arvi live in peace Censored

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pavrishjdronamrajuaathyaAshlaikapallavi25

fiji_duchess Groupbie
fiji_duchess
fiji_duchess

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
I think Arjun will only say no to marriage, so Purvi could know the truth about Onir and make a decision. Purvi will over come with so much guilt , about how she behaved with Onir and will walk from the wedding to look for Onir leaving Arjun broken hearted!

But i guess, Onir already has something up his sleeve, He might in reality marry Shalini and  move to Canada. 

So when Purvi would try and leave Ovi will stop her, and give a letter / or CD  which Onir  left behind explaining his sacrifice and asking her to marry Arjun and stay happy! 

So Arjun and Purvi will end up getting married. But this time they will marry for Pari and, Purvi will not fully be Arjuns because of Onir.
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Why blame Ovi?

SHe did not tell any one..

Why did Arjun show up at her hotel room?  After Purvi told him to stay away and let Ovi be..

he wanted to handle Ovi himself...As if Ovi is an animal.

He found the pictures and demanded the answer from Ovi.

Ovi was in the same dilemma and confusion what to do with the truth..She even asked her mother giving some lame example..

Ovi is not doing anything wrong.  Possibly saving future heartache and problems for ArVi...So she kept quite..

Its Arjun who found out the truth and what he does with that is his problem..

Ovi was there to reinstate Onir's license so he can practice..Rest came out from there..Can of worms opened up..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07ShaktifanSwati

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
I had written this in another thread. But fits this thread too.

Ovi cooked up a great story about 'Seema'. But Ovi conveniently forgot to tell the rest of the Seema's story! That - Seema had a sister who lived away from her and had a male friend whom she was so obsessed with that she tricked him to be her life-partner. But later the male friend comes to India and  falls in love with Seema. When the male friend confesses his love for Seema and wants to marry her, that sister threatens with suicide attempts and finally manages to steal that male friend by blackmailing Seema. Only later Seema marries a guy who loves her and later comes to know that he is suffering from Cancer and hence stages the drama.

All she said was the last line not the entire story!Angry

If Ovi had told the entire story, the comments by both Archana & Purvi wouldn't have been so simple. They would have given few gaalis to that so called sister of Seema and would have told that sister should not act so Mahaan now after messing and scarring everyone's life!Angry

And oh another thing from today's episode was - Ovi thought she was S-A-C-R-I-F-I-C-I-N-G!!! Shocked
Sacrificing?!! ROFL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

pavrishchinyerevasu_2013jdronamrajuJShivAshlaikasoapwatcher1aathyapeachesnplumsameiliaashfaque2012pallavi25style14

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
And so what if Arjun-Purvi were in that pic, why couldn't Onir tell - yes me and my 1st wife, Shalini, wanted to remarry after she came back?
It was just that simple, but no, Onir is like - Oh No Ovi, you found out? So, here, let me tell you the full story ...I was being Mahaan Ovi!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

pavrishvasu_2013jdronamrajupreetieJShivsoapwatcher1Ashlaikapeachesnplumspallavi25ashfaque2012style14

style14 IF-Addictz
style14
style14

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

I had written this in another thread. But fits this thread too.

Ovi cooked up a great story about 'Seema'. But Ovi conveniently forgot to tell the rest of the Seema's story! That - Seema had a sister who lived away from her and had a male friend whom she was so obsessed with that she tricked him to be her life-partner. But later the male friend comes to India and  falls in love with Seema. When the male friend confesses his love for Seema and wants to marry her, that sister threatens with suicide attempts and finally manages to steal that male friend by blackmailing Seema. Only later Seema marries a guy who loves her and later comes to know that he is suffering from Cancer and hence stages the drama.

All she said was the last line not the entire story!Angry

If Ovi had told the entire story, the comments by both Archana & Purvi wouldn't have been so simple. They would have given few gaalis to that so called sister of Seema and would have told that sister should not act so Mahaan now after messing and scarring everyone's life!Angry

And oh another thing from today's episode was - Ovi thought she was S-A-C-R-I-F-I-C-I-N-G!!! Shocked
Sacrificing?!! ROFL

@Bold: Biggest joke of Pavitra RishtaROFLROFLROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

vasu_2013JShivbee5soapwatcher1aathyaAshlaikaameiliapeachesnplumspallavi25ashfaque2012

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
The only reason Ovi is so hell bent on revealing the truth is bcos FAMILY hates Onir and that is incorrect! Just that and nothing else!

So, can the Family start loving Onir after Arjun-Purvi marriage and now before?!! Sar-phiri ! Angry Pehle bhi aur abb abhi! Angry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vasu_2013soapwatcher1aathyaAshlaikaameiliapeachesnplumspallavi25ashfaque2012

Go to top