Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

ARTICLE:BCOZ OF ONIR TRUTH ARJUN REFUSES TO MARRY (Page 3)

Salrina_Ashvik Goldie
Salrina_Ashvik
Salrina_Ashvik

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
So ovi bimbo does it again.u idiot where was ur crocodile tears 4 purvi whn she sacrifice herself 4 u..All of a sudden u r feeling bad for onir ohh god jst spare me from ur nautanki i cant even tolerate ur face.Bt dis time arvi will get married 4 sure

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

soniiyaaampliphyJShivaathyaashfaque2012

pandas795 Senior Member
pandas795
pandas795

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Not again! I want them married already! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashfaque2012

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
After watching today's episode online,  I think Onir and Ovi will get married! Just after Arjun refuses to marry Purvi and tells her the truth... the 2 O's will appear at Arvi wedding with garlands and mangalsutra and announce WE ARE MARRIED! Archu will faint, Manav will look bewildered and everyone else will swallow 100 flies! LOL
But, it will be a marriage in name only! Wink This time Onir will sleep on the couch LOL
 and both will fly out to Canada together but later they will annul their marriage! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pavrishchinyerevasu_2013soniiyaapreetieaathyaashfaque2012

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Ovi done it again Angry

Jahnvi, Ovi didnt tell Arjun, he himself went to her hotel room (God knows why) and he found the photos on the sofa and discovered the truth. Then Ovi spilled the beans. Now Arjun is in a quandary what to do, whether to be selfish and marry Purvi chupchap hiding Onir's truth OR to tell her and take a risk of losing her again. So on wedding day, which is tomorrow, he will refuse to marry Purvi at the mandap. But right then Ovi and Onir will arrive, with garlands, and mangalsutra around Ovi's neck. Without divorcing Purvi, Onir will marry Ovi! Thats Ekta's way of solving the legal issues! LOLLOL
The 2 O's will marry and fly away to Canada. Onir will sleep on the sofa this time. It will be a marriage in name only as they are doing it only for Arvi's BHALAYI! LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pavrishvasu_2013soniiyaajdronamrajuJShivaathyapeachesnplumsashfaque2012

pavrish Groupbie
pavrish
pavrish

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

After watching today's episode online,  I think Onir and Ovi will get married! Just after Arjun refuses to marry Purvi and tells her the truth... the 2 O's will appear at Arvi wedding with garlands and mangalsutra and announce WE ARE MARRIED! Archu will faint, Manav will look bewildered and everyone else will swallow 100 flies! LOL
But, it will be a marriage in name only! Wink This time Onir will sleep on the couch LOL
 and both will fly out to Canada together but later they will annul their marriage! 

loved the thought...LOL  i wish it comes out true...Big smile

won't be able ti bear ARVI's separation all over again... Confused hope everything goes fine...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25ashfaque2012

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pavrish

loved the thought...LOL  i wish it comes out true...Big smile

won't be able ti bear ARVI's separation all over again... Confused hope everything goes fine...

Me too! Big smile
In the precap they showed Onir in a panic telling Ovi: We can do only thing now! Tongue So Im guessing he means marriage! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pavrishvasu_2013peachesnplumsashfaque2012

ashfaque2012 IF-Stunnerz
ashfaque2012
ashfaque2012

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Ovi done it again Angry

Jahnvi, Ovi didnt tell Arjun, he himself went to her hotel room (God knows why) and he found the photos on the sofa and discovered the truth. Then Ovi spilled the beans. Now Arjun is in a quandary what to do, whether to be selfish and marry Purvi chupchap hiding Onir's truth OR to tell her and take a risk of losing her again. So on wedding day, which is tomorrow, he will refuse to marry Purvi at the mandap. But right then Ovi and Onir will arrive, with garlands, and mangalsutra around Ovi's neck. Without divorcing Purvi, Onir will marry Ovi! Thats Ekta's way of solving the legal issues! LOLLOL
The 2 O's will marry and fly away to Canada. Onir will sleep on the sofa this time. It will be a marriage in name only as they are doing it only for Arvi's BHALAYI! LOL

Pallavi Di honestly say I really appreciate your idea of 2 Os. Hope your wish will be true,

pallavi25

ashfaque2012 IF-Stunnerz
ashfaque2012
ashfaque2012

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged

I really want this two mahan Os marriage. They both deserve to each other.

pallavi25

Go to top