ARTICLE:BCOZ OF ONIR TRUTH ARJUN REFUSES TO MARRY

nisha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
guys the article says that due to onir truth revelation , arjun refuses to marry purvi...

will they separate again...😭😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kath1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ovi 😑 WHY!! OH GOD WHY YOU CAN'T LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE!!!

I 'M DONE THATS IT!!! 😑
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its like Ovi will never leave us or Arvi to be in peace.
When Purvi sacrificed she didnt give a damn but now for Onir she suddenly plays great??
Like WTH Ovi should now mind her goddamn business.Like hello Pari needs her real Dad Arjun not some liar who wouldnt think twice about deceiving someone even though he claims its for the greater good.
Purvi scarificed Arjun.Now Arjun sacrificed Purvi.Pari will hate them all because of that.
We want Arvi...enough with pestering us with Os.
Ovi should have stayed in Canada and Onir should have joined her but NOOO someone never can keep peace.
Edited by ameilia - 10 years ago
-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
In the Article it says that Ovi will tell Purvi and Archana about Onir's truth while Arjun will learn about some truth and call off the marriage..

What is this? Im the Promo you can clearly see Mother Daughter have no clue why Arjun is calling off the wedding.
The article did not say Onir's truth for Arjun, so will Arjun be tipped off with something else? Making it seem like Purvi planned all of this or something ...
Will Ovi tell Purvi and Archna the truth after Arjun refuses to marry?

In my head Onir is not mahaan at all. He knows full well that Arjun Purvi's marriage would be invalid in turn making ArVi more hurt. Like seriously he got Purvi out of his life under the same pretext now he wants Purvi in Arjun's life under the same?
AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah she did it again..she's Ovi afterall !
btw its good..let Onir Purvi's divorce happen..then ArVi can marry 
chahe jitne bhi twists ho..ArVi will get married this time!!
-Mansi.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What I don't understand is what Ovi was trying to do with all of this. Like she got to the bottom of what happened, but why would she do that? I mean she claims to be happy that ARVI are getting married, then why is she doing something that could break them apart again?

Honestly, even if Arjun does call off the marriage, Onir won't let that happen since he wants them to get married.

Now all we need to know is WHY Ovi is doing all this?

asharithvik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So this proves that Ovi is a haddi and will always remain haddi ..What a consistency ovi Wah!πŸ‘
 Once a thorn always a thorn! 
Edited by asharithvik - 10 years ago
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ovi😑

Never give us any moment peace. When Purvi confess her love to Arjun at Airport she came India. Create messing ARVI relation.

When ARVI married was finalized last moment she break.

Now this.

But No matter what ARVI surely will unitedπŸ‘πŸΌ. This is just twist.
-Mansi.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree with Ashfaque. I mean she leaves then she comes back, sure her plan to get Onir his license back was good, but just leave it where it's at and then move on. She's getting way too into this for like no purpose. 
asharithvik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
But Ovi can't win this time! It is arvi's game for sure!