Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Disappointed with you Sharon (Page 4)

swathi_swaron IF-Sizzlerz
swathi_swaron
swathi_swaron

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

Nothing more to say to this as you have said everything. Last week I could have defended Sharon by saying she has just arrived and she doesn't know the whole picture. But what about tonight. She is seeing how much injustice is happening to the team but then also she is okay with it and defending Rey - how come?. And seriously not thinking how Swayam must be feeling? Seriously what wrong with you? Cv's stop degrading Sharon's character. One brownie point that she said no to sign contract without team doesn't cover up for everything else. 
@blue : cent percent correct...that one thing cant cover up for the rest 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Riddikulus

AJ.morgan IF-Sizzlerz
AJ.morgan
AJ.morgan

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Am just not gna say anything
Unhappy

swathi_swaron

swayamsharon IF-Dazzler
swayamsharon
swayamsharon

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
i agree with u..
totally disappointed with sharon.
actually her pov is completely missing in this track from swayam as back-up dancer to todays sha-rey poster n i m so hating it...
sharon is shown before from swayam pov that she sensitive n hyper so he hide things from her n to my shock she didnt questioned anything? she cant seeOuch
then she was shown from rey pov that he asked her to be professional n she not for once objected that photo-shoot Dead
n ab toe kisi ka pov nahi bus her pov is left for us just assume what ever u want to...

Edited by swayamsharon - 16 August 2013 at 10:25am

swathi_swaron

flirteyed IF-Dazzler
flirteyed
flirteyed

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Sharon swayam knws dat adi wanted nly rey nd nt d team phir bhi jo kuch footage team ko mil raha hai according to d views presented to sharon is coz f adi's eagerness to work wid rey! Toh iss mein she cant blame rey or even adi as she doesnt knw adi's true intentions! She is doing dis fr d team as team is desperate to b a part of reyzor, baat agar sirf swayam ki hoti i dnt thnk sharon wud have been a part of all dis! Bt yeah i definitely want a clearer POV where she pours out her frustration which is missing!

swathi_swaron

---Priya--- IF-Sizzlerz
---Priya---
---Priya---

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
As she herself said, she is more focused towards keeping the team together as of now!! so she is not able to see the bigger pic of this mess created by Adi!!! 

I wouldnt agree to that part where u have said that she will be ok if team is not included in the music video, coz she clearly said that she will step down if team is not included in contract which clearly shows she does consider about them!! 

But she should have talked to Swayam today!! she should have thought of how he would feel.. see she might know that he is understanding and trusts them, but she should at least talk about the on going issue with him!!! Im disappointed with her in few things..

swathi_swaron

nancynnv IF-Dazzler
nancynnv
nancynnv

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
I dnt knw y r they portraying which a Sharon character ...
I mean Sharon was suppose to be a strong independent girl diva ...
But nw it's wired watching her this way 

N swayam Kai Barai mai to Sochi nhi usni...Cry

swathi_swaron

JJ_Holic IF-Rockerz
JJ_Holic
JJ_Holic

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
i dont know what to say
sharon is behaving weird
in front of aadi she supports the team
par rehearsal hall even though she knew team was right she was defending rey and scolding vicky.
God knows what CVs are trying to do with her characterDead
swathi_swaron IF-Sizzlerz
swathi_swaron
swathi_swaron

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Priya---

As she herself said, she is more focused towards keeping the team together as of now!! so she is not able to see the bigger pic of this mess created by Adi!!! 

I wouldnt agree to that part where u have said that she will be ok if team is not included in the music video, coz she clearly said that she will step down if team is not included in contract which clearly shows she does consider about them!! 

But she should have talked to Swayam today!! she should have thought of how he would feel.. see she might know that he is understanding and trusts them, but she should at least talk about the on going issue with him!!! Im disappointed with her in few things..
@red : if we take from start of this track, rey also rejected the offer saying that if he wont manage the team he wont accept he offer ( 2nd time)...But as days passed on what happened... he was manipulated to such an extent that had fallen in Adi's trap... Why cant the same repeat with sharon also...

Adi may manipulate Sharon also in the coming episodes as Adi's intensions are very clear...

HE DONT WANT TO HANDLE THE TEAM... and for this he can go  to any extent

Go to top