Users

Frequent Posters

Death_Memories thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
i dont know what to say
sharon is behaving weird
in front of aadi she supports the team
par rehearsal hall even though she knew team was right she was defending rey and scolding vicky.
God knows what CVs are trying to do with her character🤢
swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ---Priya---

As she herself said, she is more focused towards keeping the team together as of now!! so she is not able to see the bigger pic of this mess created by Adi!!! 

I wouldnt agree to that part where u have said that she will be ok if team is not included in the music video, coz she clearly said that she will step down if team is not included in contract which clearly shows she does consider about them!! 

But she should have talked to Swayam today!! she should have thought of how he would feel.. see she might know that he is understanding and trusts them, but she should at least talk about the on going issue with him!!! Im disappointed with her in few things..

@red : if we take from start of this track, rey also rejected the offer saying that if he wont manage the team he wont accept he offer ( 2nd time)...But as days passed on what happened... he was manipulated to such an extent that had fallen in Adi's trap... Why cant the same repeat with sharon also...

Adi may manipulate Sharon also in the coming episodes as Adi's intensions are very clear...

HE DONT WANT TO HANDLE THE TEAM... and for this he can go  to any extent
Pooja-J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree, more than being angry on Rey or Adi I'm worried about Sharon's behaviour. And the reason is clear, because I care about her whereas the Adi-Rey duo mean nothing to me🤢

I had huge expectations from her side in this track, I really wanted to see her to expose Adi with the help of Swayam.
I thought she would raise the issue of Swayam being made the back-up dancer.
Then I thought she would voice out about the injustice done to the team.
Then I thought she would expressed her discomfort regarding the photoshoot and then talk with Swayam after that poster leakage fiasco.

But sadly none of these things happened. Why are CV's playing with her character  In a track like this, Sharon plays a vital role, but sadly she isn't utilised properly like how Swayam is
VruShan_MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nothing to say Swathi Di.
I am totally dissapointed, hurt as a SwaRon fan.🥺
I seriously don't know how to react today.😭
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You have made an exact post. I had the same points in mind while watching Sharon tonight.
Sharon is not bothered about Swayam not being on the poster and doesn't even feel the need to go and talk to him about it.
Very disappointed with Sharon.

ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i just hope k sharon wl knw everything abt Adi & den adi to gaya...
sanjana_D3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great post :)

You have said everything

Very disappointed with the way Sharon has been showed in the last few episodes :(
Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sharon is made to behave very weird. I'm finding many adjustments made to her character, just for the heck of it to create differences between gang and indirectly Swayam too. In yesterdays episode her reaction was totally opposite to that in previous one. One day before she could sense Swayam was upset with recent happenings and yesterday she turned a blind-eye to him again. Heart-breaking that was, I really want to see more of Swayam and Sharon rather than their scenes with Rey, Adi and team, knowing latter one makes no difference to me, as I watch the show only for Swayam and Sharon.

Hope things are fixed asap
addicted_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree !
The only person who was concerned about swayam's feelings was simmi. After sharon left , simmi kept looking at swayam trying to understand his emotions.
Wish sharon atleast thought about swayam once. Afterall he is her boyfriend now ! 😡
But all she cared about was rey rey and rey ! 😡
rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Wat d hell was dat?😡...u r linked to a guy in reel world n u dont bother to talk to ur real life bf about dat hw he is feeling...in previous epi u r so concerned dat u were trying to make him smile dat too when dere is small issue but nw u dont hav a single convo wid him...just becoz swayam is understanding, calm n silent dat doesn't mean he dont gets hurt ...y every one takes him for granted...Rey, Adi n sharon r acting so professional dat r not caring about aanybody's feeling...at least sharon u dont do it u r in relationship nw...u r answerable to swayam when dis kind things happen..m nt blaming u dat its ur fault but at least u should talk to swayam for once...