Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

And that's why i llove Sharon <3 (Page 2)

shaani2209 IF-Sizzlerz
shaani2209
shaani2209

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
I LOVE Sharon for denying to take up the contract without the team coming into it..I loved how it was done...Sharon showing confidence in her team and Swayam's face glowing with pride to hear Sharon say what she did...
It was really a nice way to show their individual side but M upset with no SwaRon communication about itOuch or about anything that is happening...

swayamsharon IF-Dazzler
swayamsharon
swayamsharon

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
that was the only thing shown positive about sharon n ya i liked itBig smile
Pooja-J IF-Dazzler
Pooja-J
Pooja-J

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
The only thing I liked about Sharon's reaction in todays episode! Thank God she rejected the offer. Phewww!

About Rey- No comments, as I hardly care about himDead
Hp_TvD_mAnIc IF-Rockerz
Hp_TvD_mAnIc
Hp_TvD_mAnIc

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
adi ka to mu band kar diya ...but y rey i such that dump that he cant understand wat happen around him...nd moreover he can not trust swayam over adi... sw is always by his side...
MoNayaHolicPrag IF-Sizzlerz
MoNayaHolicPrag
MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
well.. agree 
agree that sharon did the right thing today!
and about rey. i have to say whn someone gives u an lifetime opportunity the person who is giving u cannot be wrong for u.. u ll blindly follow him1
and thats what rey is doing behaving like an dimwit!
no offense! but he was portrayed as the smart intelligent mahan guy ? where is his mahanta now? now why is he behaving like a fool ?
anyways not bothering coz i am loving this track!
i just want swaron to be head strong 
---Priya--- IF-Sizzlerz
---Priya---
---Priya---

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
That was the only positive reaction sharon showed and i loved her for denying the offer without the team. I was really happy when she said she will step down if team is not included Cool 

Rey... Stern Smile I dono why he is not able to understand the things, when its almost so clear!! 
--Anushka-- IF-Dazzler
--Anushka--
--Anushka--

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Sharon standing up for the gang was the only plus point from her side today when compared to so many losses from her!! I just missed Sharon today, person in today's episode was certainly not Sharon!!
About Rey I prefer to keep my mouth shut!! Kuch ulta seedha nikal jayega:P
Swayam was the only sensible among the three:)
Plz cv's dont spoil Sharon character like this:(
Gang were good:)
Vaddy Senior Member
Vaddy
Vaddy

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
par guys we have to see this point too, when the poster got leaked and she kept recieving comments and stiff,she kept looking at Swayam with this very uncomfortable look on her face, she knew that he wasn't fine with it...and the anger she showed coz the gang checked her message...partly coz it has the swaron secret and also because I think none of us like it when people check our inbox widout permission...the goes for sharon. She was scared of talking to Swayam (the only reason I could come up with for no swaron convo)...scared that he would've taken it personally and it would affect their relationship. That's what happened...kinda...Swayam kept thinking abt it...and if he hadn't cleared his mind then..it would've meant trouble in paradise for swaron.
and the sharon simmi scene where she says she cant do anything about it coz its on the net...it is true right?
and when the decision was taken...there was nothing she could do about it...her face made it clear she didn't like it. Sharon is not comfortable...though she doesn't expresss it aloud...her face shows it...she doesn't want to do it...she wants Swayam, her love, friends and dance, as long as the three are together she is happy.

Go to top