And that's why i llove Sharon <3 - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
The only thing I liked about Sharon's reaction in todays episode! Thank God she rejected the offer. Phewww!

About Rey- No comments, as I hardly care about him🤢
adi ka to mu band kar diya ...but y rey i such that dump that he cant understand wat happen around him...nd moreover he can not trust swayam over adi... sw is always by his side...
well.. agree 
agree that sharon did the right thing today!
and about rey. i have to say whn someone gives u an lifetime opportunity the person who is giving u cannot be wrong for u.. u ll blindly follow him1
and thats what rey is doing behaving like an dimwit!
no offense! but he was portrayed as the smart intelligent mahan guy ? where is his mahanta now? now why is he behaving like a fool ?
anyways not bothering coz i am loving this track!
i just want swaron to be head strong 
That was the only positive reaction sharon showed and i loved her for denying the offer without the team. I was really happy when she said she will step down if team is not included ðŸ˜Ž 

Rey... ðŸ˜³ I dono why he is not able to understand the things, when its almost so clear!! 
Sharon standing up for the gang was the only plus point from her side today when compared to so many losses from her!! I just missed Sharon today, person in today's episode was certainly not Sharon!!
About Rey I prefer to keep my mouth shut!! Kuch ulta seedha nikal jayega:P
Swayam was the only sensible among the three:)
Plz cv's dont spoil Sharon character like this:(
Gang were good:)
par guys we have to see this point too, when the poster got leaked and she kept recieving comments and stiff,she kept looking at Swayam with this very uncomfortable look on her face, she knew that he wasn't fine with it...and the anger she showed coz the gang checked her message...partly coz it has the swaron secret and also because I think none of us like it when people check our inbox widout permission...the goes for sharon. She was scared of talking to Swayam (the only reason I could come up with for no swaron convo)...scared that he would've taken it personally and it would affect their relationship. That's what happened...kinda...Swayam kept thinking abt it...and if he hadn't cleared his mind then..it would've meant trouble in paradise for swaron.
and the sharon simmi scene where she says she cant do anything about it coz its on the net...it is true right?
and when the decision was taken...there was nothing she could do about it...her face made it clear she didn't like it. Sharon is not comfortable...though she doesn't expresss it aloud...her face shows it...she doesn't want to do it...she wants Swayam, her love, friends and dance, as long as the three are together she is happy.
yes... loved dat sharon is der fr her team. & soon she wl knw everything & den adi ko slap zaroor parega...
😃
Great post

Loved the way sharon stated her decision to Adi .

The look on swayams and the boys faces was filled with happiness , joy and pride that at least sharon had acted like a true and loyal  team member.

Exactly , even i dont understand why rey is blindly trusting adi and believing what ever he says :(
It appears the happiness of news of Sharon's rejection to the offer will remain short-lived. As per the promo, SwaRon relationship is in danger. Like always my priority goes over Dil, which means I don't care what happens to dosti of ReYam, ReYam are of little and no importance compared to SwaRon. We waited for two years not to see SwaRon breaking apart because of some newly entered character, SwaRon is the reason we watch the show. I hope Dil remains intact more than anything