Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

HUME SEPTEMBER KO BHAI SE MUKTHI, PER KYA ... (Page 3)

masan1 Goldie
masan1
masan1

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

[QUOTE=masan1] QUOTE]

I think it will take them a while to return.. But if they provide a string track may be yes!

But if KBC is playing on same time slot, then it's impossible...
Yes KBC N MAHABHARTA will air at same slot. That's y o doubt. A shocker of a track can resurrect trps without butcering of leads..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Tina...

rekha.366 IF-Addictz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged

Okay! It will take time for viewers to come back to the show..

Believe it or not, it's really tough for me to forget Madhu harboring a gangster, helping him out.. Giving appreciative looks when Bhai hung a man upside down, was defending Bhai in front of her husband, even now cowing down to his evil intentions...

I know people will jump on RK's past too, but people clearly were getting over it as suggested by the TRPs at the time of evil RK.. It's sad n unfair, but Indian audience is kinda unforgiving to female leads..

The CVs have done a lot of damage to the show and the characterization of the leads.. Imagine the TRPs with slow love realization of RK, then he slowly winning her over.. That would have been a treat to watch.. But CVs decided to focus on chronicles of a gangster, unsuccessfully experimenting with him in various avatars.. Then to correct the damage, did a rushed wedding, which could have waited a few more months..

But this unwanted character with his dead pan expressionless face and CVs constant rejection of audience opinion has did some significant damage.. It will take quite sometime to fix it. And CVs don't seem to cut down on the dragging, with an annoying track getting on our nerves.

I think the worst damage has been to Madhu's characterization. I was initially a Madhu fan, but now I can't relate to any of her actions since march.. So 5 months of losing connect with the female lead means something.. I lost connect with RK after the unwedding but Bhai's disgusting presence aided by Madhu paved way for his premature redemption. 

So I hope the CVs can bring a track where Madhu can be redeemed for audience. They had this opportunity but the lame track and big bloopers have further made her look bad.. Everybody is asking, if Madhu will go with every man who threatens to kill RK...
very good cardio very nicely explainig  i dont feel any bad or sympathy for madhu .  because her behaviors towards to sulthan its not like that she cares and loves him. it is really disgusting to see ek gangstar blackmailing ek happily married women .aur uper se madhu follows his orders blindly trust him  kya guarentee divorce lene ke baad  wo rk ko  nahi maarega. uper se rk ke saamne yeh kehna she loves sulthan reason kuch bhi ho what is the need.  she is literally killed his soul kaisa lagtha hoga ek pathi ko uski pathni kisi aur se pyar karthi . iam sure he dies 100 times . sulthan maarne ki dhamki de raha hai lekin madhu tho har pal usko ek  mauth hi  dhe rahi hai  agar wo rk ko chodkar gayi tho. please madhu samjo rk  jaan ka kya karega jisme oxygen na ho . kyunki madhu uski oxygen tum ho

...Tina...

meenji22 IF-Sizzlerz
meenji22
meenji22

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
hamen september mai sultan se to mukti miljaayegi lekin us deepali se mukti kab milegi jo sultan ka female version hai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Tina...cardio21

yeskay Senior Member
yeskay
yeskay

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Hope for the best and keep watching the show. For me even this crappie track has something to offer like yesterday the scene where RK burns the papers. It was Awesome. A little effort from CVS can make wonders and audience will be back . Some logic and common sense from CVS and Vivian/RK and Madhu/Drashti jodi will do the rest.

...Tina...

sayanti_ashiuv IF-Rockerz
sayanti_ashiuv
sayanti_ashiuv

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
even i doubt soOuch the show once used to top the trp chart and now Sleepy

...Tina...

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meenji22

hamen september mai sultan se to mukti miljaayegi lekin us deepali se mukti kab milegi jo sultan ka female version hai

Exactly! I used to like her because of the convincing portrayal by the actress, but I can't e en stand her presence.. This track of a clunky gangster has killed madhu's n Dipali's character.. I can still forgive Madhu but Dipali is unforgivable.. Can't stand her anymore..!!Angry

...Tina...

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yeskay

Hope for the best and keep watching the show. For me even this crappie track has something to offer like yesterday the scene where RK burns the papers. It was Awesome. A little effort from CVS can make wonders and audience will be back . Some logic and common sense from CVS and Vivian/RK and Madhu/Drashti jodi will do the rest.

But it's not enough for the audience.. They are not fans of the actors.. And they give us faint hopes only to crush them with their next episode..

Didn't they give us hope when RK believed Madhu in jail? What was the outcome? Didn't they give us hope when Madhu threatened Bhai? 

Then madhu's dialogues that Bhai can't touch her because she is still RK's wife.. Effing annoying! Does that mean that he can touch her after the divorce or she meant gangsters have complete right to touch single or uncommitted girls...Dead 
Such dialogues disrespect woman more tan any of the other crap...

...Tina...

...Tina... IF-Dazzler
...Tina...
...Tina...

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged

Okay! It will take time for viewers to come back to the show..

Believe it or not, it's really tough for me to forget Madhu harboring a gangster, helping him out.. Giving appreciative looks when Bhai hung a man upside down, was defending Bhai in front of her husband, even now cowing down to his evil intentions...

I know people will jump on RK's past too, but people clearly were getting over it as suggested by the TRPs at the time of evil RK.. It's sad n unfair, but Indian audience is kinda unforgiving to female leads..

The CVs have done a lot of damage to the show and the characterization of the leads.. Imagine the TRPs with slow love realization of RK, then he slowly winning her over.. That would have been a treat to watch.. But CVs decided to focus on chronicles of a gangster, unsuccessfully experimenting with him in various avatars.. Then to correct the damage, did a rushed wedding, which could have waited a few more months..

But this unwanted character with his dead pan expressionless face and CVs constant rejection of audience opinion has did some significant damage.. It will take quite sometime to fix it. And CVs don't seem to cut down on the dragging, with an annoying track getting on our nerves.

I think the worst damage has been to Madhu's characterization. I was initially a Madhu fan, but now I can't relate to any of her actions since march.. So 5 months of losing connect with the female lead means something.. I lost connect with RK after the unwedding but Bhai's disgusting presence aided by Madhu paved way for his premature redemption. 

So I hope the CVs can bring a track where Madhu can be redeemed for audience. They had this opportunity but the lame track and big bloopers have further made her look bad.. Everybody is asking, if Madhu will go with every man who threatens to kill RK...
  you have said it all...ur all points were good...but getting back the lost viewers is a tough task for the cv's...

Go to top