Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

HUME SEPTEMBER KO BHAI SE MUKTHI, PER KYA ... (Page 2)

DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Rishbala/DVD fans will probably start watching again the moment the grahan is killed off, but im not so certain about the TRP audience. they've been disappointed and let down too many times to count ever since that character was introduced into our show to come back just because they killed him 6 months after a lot of dragging. if there's a good enough track, then maybe we might get our old show back... but im not so confident seeing the way our show is going right now. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

masan1...Tina...dvs_smiRK..sairat..

TuMeri IF-Rockerz
TuMeri
TuMeri

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Yes..after bhai's exit of the show..our show back with bang

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa1939...Tina...cardio21

...Tina... IF-Dazzler
...Tina...
...Tina...

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sriramlaxman366

yaar problem is not bhai  problem is that poor s\tory line . script  bakwas dialogues to gave it to bhai . and where ever he goes clunk follows. and butchering of every character mainly leads to accomdate bhai in story line and uper us actor  ki bakwas acting. this is the main problem . once bhai goes  clunk goes .so good story hogi tho definitely we will rise up. because dvd hai na . unke chemistry aur magic se sab kuch teek ho jayega. iam full faith in mydvdHeart
  ya its true...hope cv's start some interesting track...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha.366

...Tina... IF-Dazzler
...Tina...
...Tina...

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

Rishbala/DVD fans will probably start watching again the moment the grahan is killed off, but im not so certain about the TRP audience. they've been disappointed and let down too many times to count ever since that character was introduced into our show to come back just because they killed him 6 months after a lot of dragging. if there's a good enough track, then maybe we might get our old show back... but im not so confident seeing the way our show is going right now. 
   well said even I feel the same way...I see most of them switch to other serials...coming back is a doubt...but , what I am worrying is, how are they going to proceed the track..? I wish something logical...Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

masan1DushtDanaf.

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Okay! It will take time for viewers to come back to the show..

Believe it or not, it's really tough for me to forget Madhu harboring a gangster, helping him out.. Giving appreciative looks when Bhai hung a man upside down, was defending Bhai in front of her husband, even now cowing down to his evil intentions...

I know people will jump on RK's past too, but people clearly were getting over it as suggested by the TRPs at the time of evil RK.. It's sad n unfair, but Indian audience is kinda unforgiving to female leads..

The CVs have done a lot of damage to the show and the characterization of the leads.. Imagine the TRPs with slow love realization of RK, then he slowly winning her over.. That would have been a treat to watch.. But CVs decided to focus on chronicles of a gangster, unsuccessfully experimenting with him in various avatars.. Then to correct the damage, did a rushed wedding, which could have waited a few more months..

But this unwanted character with his dead pan expressionless face and CVs constant rejection of audience opinion has did some significant damage.. It will take quite sometime to fix it. And CVs don't seem to cut down on the dragging, with an annoying track getting on our nerves.

I think the worst damage has been to Madhu's characterization. I was initially a Madhu fan, but now I can't relate to any of her actions since march.. So 5 months of losing connect with the female lead means something.. I lost connect with RK after the unwedding but Bhai's disgusting presence aided by Madhu paved way for his premature redemption. 

So I hope the CVs can bring a track where Madhu can be redeemed for audience. They had this opportunity but the lame track and big bloopers have further made her look bad.. Everybody is asking, if Madhu will go with every man who threatens to kill RK...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa1939masan1...Tina...dvs_smiRKDushtDanaf.susan7..sairat..rekha.366

masan1 Goldie
masan1
masan1

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
@Cardio dear i seriously doubt that audience will return. They are fed up of illogical track n Madhu's character has been dainted. Imagine KBC N MB on other channels people were waiting creep's departure but no. They have left meera mk story in between,what about marathe people would love to see him defeated. But alas i think they are concentrating on Jaan too much.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Tina...

.Glyceriene. IF-Stunnerz
.Glyceriene.
.Glyceriene.

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
bcz of bhai mb lost charm but hope cvs do something gud

...Tina...cardio21

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by masan1

@Cardio dear i seriously doubt that audience will return. They are fed up of illogical track n Madhu's character has been dainted. Imagine KBC N MB on other channels people were waiting creep's departure but no. They have left meera mk story in between,what about marathe people would love to see him defeated. But alas i think they are concentrating on Jaan too much.

I think it will take them a while to return.. But if they provide a string track may be yes!

But if KBC is playing on same time slot, then it's impossible...

Edited by cardio21 - 16 August 2013 at 8:35am

masan1...Tina...

Go to top