Khushi_Sarun
Khushi_Sarun

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Index...

Thread 4

Chapter 27 (Last Chapter) - Scroll down

Edited by Khushi_Sarun - 16 August 2013 at 9:00am

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

nimkodeepa0507dove_3pallavisarkarChahhat4evadproverIPKKNDbigfan06Pallavi_ArshiMahimaMVsweetnoniAsvatiDilLoveRomancemegh.arhiSweta...arjuhi5dima_aspillaAlai123purnima209kaulpriyankariyararnaushiarnavkhushi22fleursMithikushdeeswarnasspoorthysikhni_mayuloveu-Mohhena-manikkaHumayraAisha1996Javeria3991pmehra300NickysweetalgyHappytwinkleEthereal-PathtinselDiva_Akorshi--MISHTEE--pinky89rkapoor1382ASR6262summaiyasayedAngel13soharaMrs_Darcy_17ThanuAdityayoga123-Mrinalini-dumasarshirupaNichuss

Khushi_Sarun IF-Dazzler
Khushi_Sarun
Khushi_Sarun

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged

Chapter 27

Two months passed quickly with arnav and khushi being together In this two months arnav hardly use to leave khushi Only time khushi and arnav use to stay away was khushi's lecture After lectures they use to hang out with their friends and sometimes nivaan use to join them.

Nights were saved for project work and some romance. Arnav use to stay at khushi's place and he use to make sure that khushi sits close to him or on his lap while doing the projects and after project work they use to sleep in each other's arms sometimes making love and sometimes just talking for the whole night.

Mornings were beautiful as khushi and arnav use to take shower with each other and then khushi use to make breakfast for him and nivaan and they all use to have it together  Their life was going just perfect and was living as huband and wife Arnav was just waiting for this project to get over so that he can actually marry her with all the rituals.

Finally it was the day of their presentation and they were announced as the winner and everyone were happy for them Arnav and khushi celebrated their success with their group And then next day arnav asked nivaan to decide the date for engagement And then it was decided that they will get the ceremony done after two days and then wedding in a week.

Arnav and khushi shopped for their engagement together and they even got teasings from their friends but this things hardly matters to them now For them being together was the most important thing in the world.

Finally it was their engagement day.

Arnav walked inside with his mom and dad who were also happy for their son.. They have met khushi and thought that she was perfect for their Son They got angie in form of khushi The moment arnav entered the party hall all the eyes were on him It was not new for him as he knew that all girls drool over him and boys envy him but he hardly cares as his heart beats only for one girl and only her existence matters to her He search for his friends and nivaan and walks towards them He hugged aman akash and nivaan and said hii to payal and lavanaya  Nivaan took blessings from his parents. And they all started chatting

Khushi was standing in front of the mirror and was looking at herself. She was looking beautiful in her blue and maroon lahenga choli Arnav has chosen this lahenga for her.

She started brushing her hairs and then arranges them neatly on one side of her shoulder and put the earrings which were again gifted by arnav. She put the kaajal and gloss and now she was ready to kill all the boys downstairs

Here arnav was hardly interested in talking His eyes was searching for his khushi Finally he decided to ask about her to nivaan

Arnav: Nivaan where is khushi

Nivaan who was talking to his parents looks at arnav and smiles and says

Nivaan: I guess she is still getting ready Wait I w

He stops as arnav left and was walking towards khushi's room.

Nivaan looks at everyone and they laughed thinking that they hardly can stay away from each other.

Arnav reached her room and opens the door turning the knob and his heart missed a beat looking at khushi

He walks towards khushi and hugs her from behind and started kissing her on her exposed back Khushi closed her eyes and started enjoying the moment. They were all lost into each other when suddenly they heard the knock on the door

Arnav groaned against her back and says

Arnav: Damn who the hell is at the door now

Khushi giggles opening her eyes and turns and pecks him on his lips and says

Khushi: You look so cute like this

Arnav: Acha I will show you how cute I am tonight Just wait sweetheart. Saying this he leans to capture her lips when again they heard the knock Arnav again groaned in frustration and khushi giggles He walks to open the door with khushi following him

Arnav opens the door and looks at nivaan and says

Arnav: Nivaan this is the reason I want her at my place as soon as possible Yaha har waqt tum disturb karte rehte ho Seriously nivaan I will make your life hell once you are married Dekh lena.

But he stops realizing what he said.. He can see the pain in nivaan's eyes He was about to say something when nivaan smiles and says

Nivaan: Don't worry Arnav soon she will be at your place.. Now come down jaldi se as everyone is waiting for you guys

Saying this he left from their Arnav stares at him and then turns back and sees khushi who was about to cry He hugs her and says

Arnav: I am sorry khushi I I didn't mean to hurt him

Khushi: I know arnav You know I really feel sad for bhaiyaa He loves angie a lot and angie is no more with him I know its hard to forget your love but unki puri life hai and he is not ready to be with anyone.

Arnav breaks the hug and wipes her tears and says

Arnav: We will do something khushi. Nivaan is really a strong guy trying to live without love and angie. Mujhe to tumhe khone k khayal se hi dar lagta hai Saying this he hugs her tight.

After few minutes they walks down with khushi holding his arms Everyone gasped looking at them They came towards their family and friends and khushi took the blessings from arnav's parents. They bless her and then his mother hugged her Then they started the engagement ceremony Rings were exchanged between arnav and khushi and everyone clapped

Wedding preparations started from next day Boys were helping raizada's and girls were helping khushi Khushi and arnav stopped meeting at night as they were having loads of works Finally everything was over and it was their marriage day Khushi wore green and maroon colour lahenga and walks downstairs with lavanya and payal. Nivaan hugged khushi and cried and said

Nivaan: I cant believe my baby sister is getting married

Khushi hugged him tight and says..

Khushi: I I will miss you bhaiyaan

Nivaan smiles in between his tears and says

Nivaan: Stop lying I know arnav will not allow you to miss anyone

Khushi smiles and hits him playfully and says..

Khushi: Bhaiyaan.

Lavanya and payal smiles and then they walks towards the altar where arnav was waiting for his bride They made her sit beside arnav Panditji started chanting mantras Arnav puts sindoor and mangalsutra around her neck and then they got up for the pheras Finally they were declared as Mr and Mrs Raizada

They both hugged each other tightly After few minutes they broke the hug and took the blessings of his parents and then hugged nivaan.  Nivaan cried a lot hugging khushi and then finally broke the said..

Nivaan: I will miss you khushi. And arnav don't you dare to hurt my sister ok.

Arnav nods his head and then khushi looks at arnav who nods his head.. She turns her face towards nivaan and says

Khushi: Bhaiyaan agar mein aaj kuch maangi to aao mujhe doge

Nivaan cups her cheeks and says

Nivaan: Khushi just tell me what you want

Khushi: Promise me bhaiyaan..

Nivaan: Promise khushi.

Khushi takes a deep breath and keeps her palm over his which were cupping her face and says

Khushi: Shaadi karlo bhaiyaan.

Nivaan gets shock and looks at khushi and was about to say something when khushi cuts him and says

Khushi: I know bhiyaan you loves angie a lot and you are not ready to give her place to anyone but bhaiyaan you need love in your life aap aise nahi reh sakte I cant see you living with so much pain bhaiyaan.. I want to see you happy

Nivaan: Khushi I am happy..

Khushi: No bhaiyaan.. I know how much you miss angie Bhaiyaan ek chance deke dekho.. Please bhaiyaan for me. Please you have promised me bhaiyaan please

Khushi was in tears now Nivaan wipes her tears and nods his head.  Khushi smiles and hugs him tight saying thanks Arnav too gets happy and hugs nivaan.

Finally khushi bids bye to everyone and left for RM with arnav Their they completed all the rasams and then finally they both were alone in their room Arnav holds khushi in his arms and says..

Arnav: Khushi I love you meine tumhe bohat hurt kiya hai but now I promise that I will fill your life with loads of happiness Khushi hugs him back and then slowly he started kissing her on her neck travelling towards her face He kiss her on her eyes nose cheeks and then captures her lips

His hands started roaming all over her back and her hands snakes around his neck for support He opened the dori of her choli and then unclasped the hook. Khushi pressed herself more into him.. He breaks the kiss and then removes her dupatta and then all her jewelry and pulls her choli and kept it aside and then made her laid on the bed He got on top of her and started kissing her all over her body He pulls her bra and sucks and cups her bossoms.. he licks her belly button and then slowly removed her lahenga kissing all over her thighs Khushi clutched the bedsheet and moaned in pleasure Slowly he removes the last piece of cloth from her body and started sucking her core Khushi fisted his hairs pressing him more into her His tongue created havoc on her senses and she asked him to stop this torture He quickly discarded his clothes and enters inside her.. His mouth crashed over hers.. They both moved in the rhythm and finally arnav collapsed on her after reaching the heights of pleasure Slowly he comes out and lays beside her and pulls her on his chest Khushi hugged him tight by his waist and they both drifted to peaceful sleep

After one year

Khushi was welcoming all the guests with her husband arnav.. Today was nivaan's marriage with naina Naina was nivaan's school friend and use to like nivaan since childhood unknown to nivaan After a month of arshi marriage nivaan bumped into naina in some mall and they got in touch again Naina was still single She use to visit nivaan and that's when khushi met her and liked her instantly She can see her love for nivaan and asked her if she would like to be her bhabhi Naina nodded yes instantly and then nivaan too agreed as he has promised khushi

It was a compromise for nivaan in the start and naina was aware of this but slowly with her love and care naina made place in nivaan's heart Nivaan started loving her and finally they were getting married

Khushi and arnav were standing near the altar and were putting flowers on the couple when suddenly khushi started feeling dizzy She was about to fall on the floor when arnav pulls her in his arms He asked nivaan to continue the pheras and he rushed to doctor with khushi

Doctor checked khushi and said..

Doctor: Congratulations Mr Raizada you wife is pregnant

Arnav hugs khushi and tears escaped from his eyes Khushi breaks the hug and says kya hua arnav.

Arnav: Nothing khushi.. I am so happy today

Khushi: I know you were thinking about our first baby

Arnav: I m sorry khushi

Khushi: No arnav don't be

Saying this she hugged him again.

He informed everyone about this and all were very happy. Arnav started taking care of khushi.. He pampered her a lot during her pregnancy and finally after 9 months khushi delivered a cute little baby boy Their family was complete now .

The End...

----------xxx-----------

Finally I completed one more story... Thanks for being with me throughout this story and thanks for loving this story... I enjoyed writing this College romance hope you all enjoyed it too... Will miss those who are with me only for this story... Baaki log see you on my other story thread...Wink

Edited by Khushi_Sarun - 07 October 2013 at 4:23am

The following 301 member(s) liked the above post:

nirubyck1985anaviabhiDeepa.ssuganya91awsomechokribabbi_naveedsephapprincessep13swathivasisthaElangesmurkalpranaaparam2468vashiv15mayman86neena2000jisha69392367727Sarun_CrazesrossidrambamalKamkrnaPavirajA_wanderer-Princess-13jani_16kavyaarshijalebesuparnasetumalar3nimkoshobz21bhambarineetakerkarReachmecrazygurldanisharamasawmvplh79Asmitasinhaayanarappasukritaa129290860623vini96pallavisarkarabhiyaaradiationjshreya16khwaish_245sandystarz19yasmshaki27_hiransarun9nimsnannubrinnybee.batSwathiarshiBublyKhushiBarunsanaya10swekusAishaYsaradagandulovebadhankhushiforeverangelroseyChahhat4evacutiepie_ashdazzle4everrshaileshjnmaria29Arshimaluangelasweetysupakoolprcookie-lovertitanichomelesspiyakrishnanSaraprincessmoushumi_90kotha15ceciliadamchsreeAshgdarkarshiPMsIma_Zia_Priata_RealityTruthPraniiiiSonia_J16ll..Gungun..llnaheammi22Sarunarshiyarishuarishispanny93MESRIarohi.Deal05xtylish_zarasweetakhi71dove_3MeherSnikshblackkittyChocolate_barunnikki.smiley95Neha.ASkajal511ammavedu80Tirtharupannsunndialuvarshisheen.sksweetlifeNavimalikmegh.arhiDilLoveRomancekeyboard123dima_aShaintiniAsvatitanvi_arshiluckyarshi143akila_arshiSweta...lavanyarajpreciouspearlycutesforum_02akankhapriyu03Caskettarjuhi5ifsaal044farha623Rasa23AneesahJabeenNkayaniShilpasabuiMuskaan_87suhi.mahithangam100IPKKNDbigfanAsrkkgsrAnj007_arshihatelove_1sagarpatadiasweetnoni7_sneha_7dproverAnaswarabraxoskajolkonnawafa.MtachyonPatato06Pallavi_Arshisugarbirdmanali gargakshadsaavan_lovervidu87lakshyaNkthira2050dva2vraarnaushisreemeerariyarKareena1994popstararshiadvaykaulpriyankadazzlerabipari_goyalkinjalcp87sri91Aasmaalianjalelin2002sanluvugorchids8888rakenduvadanafleursshradha_23kushigowdasirjusimiarshiMithikushShru9ti0082016nitAsiyamajeedspillaPARVATHY44..Adeeba..smillijosnirmalambbsrocksarshi_sniaaazzzprincessm16sarozzsweet_sanjuAlai123JCJSpran28671drashtimeetupurnima209shalbipriyanka1998.PastelDamsel.muskaansobtiAims.Aisha1996suji5AnjuRishArshiDewaneepmehra300varsha2KDjyothirockzdhakdhak22aashi12CRAZY4_SARUNHumayrazariya123koiskaaytmissmkshivi.10rocksflower95jisaISensedYouArshifan4lifevrindaguptaGAURI29star_fan1sspoorthyLaters_Babygmsksweetydoll32mints23deeswarnashiv456rakidaisydee425jahnvi.luvs.ASRmanikkaShamz94hajrSona257saima4744deepika45phillips_2909Raadhiyaaasikhni_AnupamaJYsamia19Prani08-Mohhena-priasweetbhaktiiiVYGA89zafiYellow.rupzloveucaskerdhanyacanu17mandy15keenu_kkThanuAdityapinky89--MISHTEE--rkapoor1382Angel13sarunsashasinghsummaiyasayedASR6262EchTeeameena671Ethereal-PathHansaNtinselDiva_Akorshi--peehu--Mrs_Darcy_17soharaseeta_naipsfffan123ayaazukideewanichetna19yoga123pup03-Roshini-..SunnYaara....Gunjan..Nickysweetalgycheesemadarshirupadumasara_000-Xpress--Mrinalini-Nichuss

--MISHTEE-- IF-Sizzlerz
--MISHTEE--
--MISHTEE--

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged
C Party NGRATS ON NEW THREAD
Loved d update
will definitely miss this story
have 2 requests

- an epilogue for this if possible Smile

- and a sequel if u can Big smile
glad to be first in d new thread nd also 
in the ending of the story Big smileBig smileBig smile

Yay am first DancingParty

Edited by --MISHTEE-- - 16 August 2013 at 10:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushi_Sarun

ceciliadam Senior Member
ceciliadam
ceciliadam

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
CONGRATS 4 NEW THREAD DEAR
AWESOME HAPPY AND LOVELY ENDINGClap
THANKS 4 PMSmile
LOVE ITStar

Edited by ceciliadam - 16 August 2013 at 9:41am

Khushi_Sarun

ThanuAditya IF-Sizzlerz
ThanuAditya
ThanuAditya

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Congratzz for the new thread ! Very beautiful ending yet Im feelin extremely bad as it was finished ...

Very nice ending Ops Beginning ...               :)

Khushi_Sarun

Aisha1996 IF-Rockerz
Aisha1996
Aisha1996

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Love d update

Khushi_Sarun

SangArshian4eva IF-Stunnerz
SangArshian4eva
SangArshian4eva