Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

lets celebrate for the dropping trp guys (Page 8)

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shru77

Unhappy

Big smile

Shazzie IF-Dazzler
Shazzie
Shazzie

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sriramlaxman366

Originally posted by Shazzie

I feel sad that this has happened to such an awesome show! Once upon a time it was in 3rd position & now on 13th position.

Audience has shown the true picture to channel & CVs! Even now if they dont wake up, then this show will be under scanner!

I m glad that now there is no doubt about how disgusting this track is & how that a evil gangster torturing a happily married lady & she ready to divorce is NOT Accepted! But I m very sad to see downward trend of once brilliant show!

you are right yaar kaun sa indian women tolerate karege ek gang ster   ek married women ko wo bhi uske bhai ki pathni ko molest kar raha hai aur  madhu kuch nahi kar rahi hai  sirf ro rahi hai uske orders follow kar rahi hai. uper that disgusting touchings yuck
True!!   If they have to show a gangster is true to his form and making creepy advances and lechy looks.. fine.. show that! But at least show that the female character is in her form too. Madhu is the same woman who stood up against a superstar. Even then her family was affected, then also she stood up and now she is giving in and agreeing to whatever that lechy goonda is saying. She is ready to slap bittuji when he once mentioned that RK should have died but when that creep says 100 times, she just looks at him and then agrees to what he asks her to do! Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blacklamborekha.366-DZ-

rkmad Goldie
rkmad
rkmad

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by masan1

I cant celebrate coz its DVD'S hardwork. That pathetic character ruined the show. Now he is leaving by jinxing the show. I don't know y ST signed him n that loser prashant Bhatt forced the third angle on ST.
I don't know how this show can be repaired. Chikh chikh k gala sukh gaya logic kahan hai cvs but no they turned deaf ear. Bloody loser channel. I want to kill that person who forced ST to make cheapster lead.

you are so right not only DVD hard work AV hard work too all stars doing great job but what cvs and PB and GH done this story its not acceptableEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

faria86-DZ-

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sriramlaxman366

I feel sad that this has happened to such an awesome show! Once upon a time it was in 3rd position & now on 13th position.

Audience has shown the true picture to channel & CVs! Even now if they dont wake up, then this show will be under scanner!

I m glad that now there is no doubt about how disgusting this track is & how that a evil gangster torturing a happily married lady & she ready to divorce is NOT Accepted! But I m very sad to see downward trend of once brilliant show!

you are right yaar kaun sa indian women tolerate karege ek gang ster   ek married women ko wo bhi uske bhai ki pathni ko molest kar raha hai aur  madhu kuch nahi kar rahi hai  sirf ro rahi hai uske orders follow kar rahi hai. uper that disgusting touchings yuck
True!!   If they have to show a gangster is true to his form and making creepy advances and lechy looks.. fine.. show that! But at least show that the female character is in her form too. Madhu is the same woman who stood up against a superstar. Even then her family was affected, then also she stood up and now she is giving in and agreeing to whatever that lechy goonda is saying. She is ready to slap bittuji when he once mentioned that RK should have died but when that creep says 100 times, she just looks at him and then agrees to what he asks her to do! Dead

exactly ...they have fully weakened madhus character
faria86 IF-Sizzlerz
faria86
faria86

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
I cant celebrate coz its DVD 's hard work 
& specially after seeing that DD is putting so much hard work doing both of the shows 

& bcoz of giving so much time to MB show DD can't give proper time for her JDJ acts 
ST is not giving her less senses how can i celebrate it Unhappy

i'm really disappointed frm cvs & hate them for 2 reason 

1st for show this stupid tracks like they don't know what they want frm the show or Rishbala & they don't know where to take the story 

& 2nd reason for not giving DD proper time for her other show JDJ they are not understanding how much DD need time for her acts 
DD say they are understanding but i think they are not at all understanding otherwise they would give her less senses till JDJ gets over 

this cvs are really bad Angry  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cardio21-DZ-

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
SRK bhi kuch nahi kar paya.LOL
-Ronnie- IF-Rockerz
-Ronnie-
-Ronnie-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
this is sad yaa...
this track is going on and on and on...!
pakk gayi mein!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DZ-

drashmeet12 IF-Dazzler
drashmeet12
drashmeet12

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
realyyy feeling very sad to see our fav show trp dropping becoz of sultanAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DZ-

Go to top