Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

lets celebrate for the dropping trp guys (Page 7)

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Viviandsenarox

@dia no let bhai bala hapen dn rk cn die. We cn leav da shw nd mature audience cn enjoy da sizlng kamustry. No abusv superstr ne mre n da shw. Trp wl b 7 atleast.

7 ??? it will be 1000000

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Snow-White-

LSPD IF-Dazzler
LSPD
LSPD

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima4ever

@dia no let bhai bala hapen dn rk cn die. We cn leav da shw nd mature audience cn enjoy da sizlng kamustry. No abusv superstr ne mre n da shw. Trp wl b 7 atleast.

7 ??? it will be 1000000

And then the show will shut down
As the cable cannot take so much pressure of so many people watching the show

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Snow-White-Courageous_Leo-DZ-

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LSPD

7 ??? it will be 1000000

And then the show will shut down
As the cable cannot take so much pressure of so many people watching the show

yes the show has to shut down

-Snow-White-

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
But I feel bad for the actors who worked so hard for the show, and see what they got.. Dead

It serves the CVs right who ignored public opinion altogether but what's the fault of the stars who worked hard day n night. 
DD hung on despite the merciless butchering of her character. They tried to launch this character on her shoulders, in the process making her character unpopular amongst the audience.
VD was treated even worse, as his character was used as a prop for quite sometime.. He still has been professional. Remember how they were butchering his character trying to glorify that clunky character. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

roma2011subashniblacklamboCourageous_Leo-DZ-

Shazzie IF-Dazzler
Shazzie
Shazzie

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by AsiyaKhan1212

Originally posted by Shazzie

I feel sad that this has happened to such an awesome show! Once upon a time it was in 3rd position & now on 13th position.

Audience has shown the true picture to channel & CVs! Even now if they dont wake up, then this show will be under scanner!

I m glad that now there is no doubt about how disgusting this track is & how that a evil gangster torturing a happily married lady & she ready to divorce is NOT Accepted! But I m very sad to see downward trend of once brilliant show!

DVD baby show is suffering from this Gosh I feel like crying seeing the TRP Crymy babies will be really sad to see this CryOuchgosh BHAI PLZ leave our baby show ! DONT let it drop to 1.0Ouch

cvs will make the trp 1.0 then wake up no use shouting now Confused
CVs are sleeping since last 6 months.. oh well..no not sleeping but busy in making fun of others!!

Someone tweet to them!!  Their show has GOT OFF THE TRP TRAIN!!!

-DZ-

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Originally posted by cardio21

But I feel bad for the actors who worked so hard for the show, and see what they got.. Dead

It serves the CVs right who ignored public opinion altogether but what's the fault of the stars who worked hard day n night. 
DD hung on despite the merciless butchering of her character. They tried to launch this character on her shoulders, in the process making her character unpopular amongst the audience.
VD was treated even worse, as his character was used as a prop for quite sometime.. He still has been professional. Remember how they were butchering his character trying to glorify that clunky character. 

i agree kashish ...cvs should take this as a wake up call...i wonder if still saurabh tewari will continue saying that we should use our remotes accordingly... can some1 tweet him ? no use tweeting gautam hegde
Shru77 IF-Sizzlerz
Shru77
Shru77

Unhappy

-DZ-

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by AsiyaKhan1212

I feel sad that this has happened to such an awesome show! Once upon a time it was in 3rd position & now on 13th position.

Audience has shown the true picture to channel & CVs! Even now if they dont wake up, then this show will be under scanner!

I m glad that now there is no doubt about how disgusting this track is & how that a evil gangster torturing a happily married lady & she ready to divorce is NOT Accepted! But I m very sad to see downward trend of once brilliant show!

DVD baby show is suffering from this Gosh I feel like crying seeing the TRP Crymy babies will be really sad to see this CryOuchgosh BHAI PLZ leave our baby show ! DONT let it drop to 1.0Ouch

cvs will make the trp 1.0 then wake up no use shouting now Confused
CVs are sleeping since last 6 months.. oh well..no not sleeping but busy in making fun of others!!

Someone tweet to them!!  Their show has GOT OFF THE TRP TRAIN!!!

yes we should tweet st as no use tweeting hegde

Go to top