Oyster IF-Sizzlerz
Oyster
Oyster

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meera...

Diya Aur Baati Hum 10356(10393)

Pavitra Rishta 5151(4565)

See the diff...CC atleast is getting arnd 1000 viewers..gd...Clap

So these numbers mean the number of viewers? I was so used to that previous out of 7.0 TRP system.. I don't understand these new numbers!

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi-m

Thanks.

I thought this week also TRP will go up like last week..But now from 4 digit to 3.

Maybe the romance of this week will increase the trp...this week was way more interesting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi-

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
I notice TRP only increase on week of romance maybe it will increase next week.

Felling sad and restless I wanted TRP to increase as last week was good but this is just sad Cry Sony isn't even promoting the track with any promo's is another thing.
Deus_Vult IF-Rockerz
Deus_Vult
Deus_Vult

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
ahhh  now  i  dont  wanna  say  anything  about  trp's...Wacko
spate22 IF-Sizzlerz
spate22
spate22

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CGBSSI

Originally posted by kbtr

That's really amazing. 
That the numbers have dropped.
I wonder if these can be manipulated in any way?
This show has been having trouble ever since the wannabe was axed. I wonder how long his family's hand is?
In a place like India, where corruption is so rampant...

Wah Wah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     Whatteyyy intelligent kostinSilly

Now farhan's family is being accused of manipulating the ratings of a super duper shit show,,,,Clap
After reading these mind numbing intellectual thoughts,, i feel am i for real,..Confused y dont i get such marvelous ideas...ROFL

God forbid,, if tomorrow Sanaya's place is hit with earthquake,, then also will farhan n his family be blamed for tht,,Sleepy

This blind Glorification is actually amazing,, thanx for a good laugh,, i just laugh my ass out for a considerable time of my evening,,, reading such '' out of the world'' reactions,,,,LOL

And yet, here you have to come and poke fun, huh?!! ConfusedShocked Where do you people get such bitterness from?!! Shocked People are actually calling each other blind!! Wow!! All of you need to look in the mirror!! This is to all BS and SI fans!! Geek Stop talking from your behinds!! No offense or anything!! LOLLOL

Shreya

SpellofJoy

Deus_Vult IF-Rockerz
Deus_Vult
Deus_Vult

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

That's really amazing. 
This show has been having trouble ever since the wannabe was axed. I wonder how long his family's hand is?

Now farhan's family is being accused of manipulating the ratings of a super duper shit show,,,,Clap
After reading these mind numbing intellectual thoughts,, i feel am i for real,..Confused y dont i get such marvelous ideas...ROFL

God forbid,, if tomorrow Sanaya's place is hit with earthquake,, then also will farhan n his family be blamed for tht,,Sleepy

This blind Glorification is actually amazing,, thanx for a good laugh,, i just laugh my ass out for a considerable time of my evening,,, reading such '' out of the world'' reactions,,,,LOL

farhan  ki  fan  ho  kya???LOLwowww   itna  supportive  jo  hain...ROFL

SpellofJoy

TheSmurfs IF-Dazzler
TheSmurfs
TheSmurfs

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spate22

That's really amazing. 

And yet, here you have to come and poke fun, huh?!! ConfusedShocked Where do you people get such bitterness from?!! Shocked People are actually calling each other blind!! Wow!! All of you need to look in the mirror!! This is to all BS and SI fans!! Geek Stop talking from your behinds!! No offense or anything!! LOLLOL

Shreya

Bitter !!!!!!!!!!!!Shocked

yaraas i am not bitter u know,,, i lovvve farhan,,, he is so sexyyy,, smoking hot,,,, i am so sadCry,,,, he was kicked out from such a super duper hit show with 5.0 TRPs,    so i am just defending him,,, ppl love to make a punching bag out of him,,, understand yaraa,,,

Ab kya hoga Farhan ka,,,,
TheSmurfs IF-Dazzler
TheSmurfs
TheSmurfs

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockystar22

That's really amazing. 

farhan  ki  fan  ho  kya???LOLwowww   itna  supportive  jo  hain...ROFL

Shocked  hayeee,, u r so intelligent,,, u caught me,,,

yea i am Farhan's fan cum secret agent,,,Star

Actually he bribed me to spoil Sanaya's forum,,,  he also bribed Vijay to reduce Sanaya's fan club,, u know,, its all pre planned,,, Smile

Sanaya ke saath kitni partiality hoti hai na,,, awards nahi milte,,, Chaska meter me show ki ranking down ho gai,,, sab Farhan ki vajah se,, he is so vengeful,,,, he is bribing everyone out there ,, hayeee he is so sexyyy,,,, Embarrassed

Nichuss

Go to top