Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: LaLaLand.rd

Haha. LOL. I do not know if I should really thank you. Haha. I am laughing like a lunatic-just-relaeased-from-the asylum.

That was hilarious by the way!...especially Fir vo bulayega Antara ko maarke thaali!...🀣...can you imagine if he were to do that 😲...Antara ka haat jalgaya...her legs thanks to those ghungros..aab kya uski saar ki baari h...coz of that thaali πŸ˜†
LaLaLand.rd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: serendipityusa

That was hilarious by the way!...especially Fir vo bulayega Antara ko maarke thaali!...🀣...can you imagine if he were to do that 😲...Antara ka haat jalgaya...her legs thanks to those ghungros..aab kya uski saar ki baari h...coz of that thaali πŸ˜†

LOL..anu..Haha..my roommate is threatening me that she would throw me out of my room...Haha..I can't help but laugh..
Arey it is taali...He would clap his hands and ask her to climb onto the branch. He would be like " *claps his hands* aye miss call...jaldi se upar aaja" Edited by LaLaLand.rd - 10 years ago
LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Catatonic_Cat

Indeed...Raghu = passion!...😳

Actually pretty much all description of the show, the character descrption of Raghu is"very passionate" and "very rugged". Mujhe uska passion ko dekhna hainπŸ˜‰
[/QUOTE]

Abt time we see that passion flowing out of him!...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†...
LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail

LOL..anu..Haha..my roommate is threatening me that she would throw me out of my room...Haha..I can't help but laugh..

Arey it is taali...He would clap his hands and ask her to climb onto the branch. He would be like " *claps his hands* aye miss call...jaldi se upar aaja"

🀣🀣🀣...arrey yaar i dont know how i did not read that properly!...not sure why mind read thaali instead of taali...oh boy! i am in deep shit!..pata nahi why i read thaaliπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
.i am at work and laughing hysterically...
Edited by serendipityusa - 10 years ago
LaLaLand.rd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: serendipityusa

🀣🀣🀣...arrey yaar i dont know how i did not read that properly!...not sure why mind read thaali instead of taali...oh boy! i am in deep shit!..pata nahi why i read thaaliπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
.i am at work and laughing hysterically...

Haha..You must be, I'm sure. Where would he get a thaali from amidst the jungle? πŸ˜›
LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail

Haha..You must be, I'm sure. Where would he get a thaali from amidst the jungle? πŸ˜›

socha hi nahi ke jungle mein thaali kaha se aayegi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail

Rofl...Epic! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...same thing is happening to me these days...I was driving home after work on Tuesday but ended up in the Grocery Store...

Haha seriously, I am sure people around us look at us like thisπŸ˜•
Seriously what should have taken me 20 minutes by tube home, took me one hour because I took the wrong train because I was busy thinking of themπŸ˜†

Btw I want rain also guys, some continuation of the shower sceneπŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

I cant concerntrate at work at home..anywhere...they are in my mind 24/7
Rain in the jungle!...yeah! that would be a good one!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...want to say something more here but dont have the guts to do so πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I cant concerntrate at work at home..anywhere...they are in my mind 24/7
Rain in the jungle!...yeah! that would be a good one!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...want to say something more here but dont have the guts to do so πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

Haha we have to maintain decorumπŸ˜†
Edited by Catatonic_Cat - 10 years ago
suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Except for BTS segment, I wanna watch everythingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
banushivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I want to see Raghu make a move, pin her against the tree, speak in his low husky voice πŸ˜†. I want him to be thoda seductive, just like the day on his terrace before he said all those nasty things to her.

I want him to carry her too, since she's hurt.

I want him to apply ONTMENT on her injury

I've been breaking my head, thinking how her blouse is going to come into playπŸ˜† because ab thak he hasn't seen the backπŸ˜†

I also want him to hold her by the waistπŸ˜†

OMG🀣