Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

These small things matter more! :) see PAGE 20 (Page 6)

..vidhi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..vidhi..
..vidhi..

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
lovely post sadie...so agree with you:))

--starstruck-- IF-Sizzlerz
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..vidhi..

lovely post sadie...so agree with you:))

thanks Smile
raneeb IF-Stunnerz
raneeb
raneeb

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --starstruck--

Forget the conversation between Asad and Najma look at the smaller subtler things which very few people would notice. these subtle things which may or may not be noticeable but say a whole different story, which portrays a whole different level of feelings and emotion and a whole different level of AsYa's relationship.

All the while i saw the episode (which was a few hours backLOL) i could only see the way AsYa were attuned to each other, the way they looked at each other as if asking for support, confirmation or assurance from each other. assurance that this was just a bad phase which will pass. confirmation that what they heard was actually true and not a figment of their imagination also confirmation that things will be fine soon and support to each other to face the googly-s that were being thrown at them at every point of time.

I was looking at the way zoya would know asad's feelings and emotions and tried to handle him accordingly. the way when Asad held Najma by her shoulders to make her turn to face him, Zoya kept a hand on his shoulder as if to calm him down and tell him to not lose his temper, to think and act with a clear and straight mind.  the way asad and zoya would always look at each other every now and then.

This is the beauty of AsYa's relationship. this is the growth in their relationship. and we might crib and crib and crib about them either being too distant or too lovey dovey that it's sickening but these small subtle actions are what defines the change their relationship has undergone. 

Love is not only about intimacy or public displays of affection but it's more than that, it's these small trivial things that actually form a relationship. Of course intimacy plays an important part but it's not the start and end of any relationship! It's understanding, trust and unconditional love that forms the base for a strong, stable and life-long relationship! Smile

~ Sadie! (:

Love this--my sentiments exactly- public display of affection is not necessary--the understanding and dependence is what matters! Asad Ahmed Khan has kept his emotions on  atight leash for so long that it will take time for him to be comfortable to display his real feelings easily! Zoya too hides her deep emotions under a veneer of flippancy - she too has her inner emotions in check and will take longer to unleash them for public consumption! So folks the eyelocks and hugs are so unnecessary- normal people donnot do this  and they are normal people with a chip on their shoulder! Enjoy the journey...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChai--starstruck--

--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranz

Forget the conversation between Asad and Najma look at the smaller subtler things which very few people would notice. these subtle things which may or may not be noticeable but say a whole different story, which portrays a whole different level of feelings and emotion and a whole different level of AsYa's relationship.

All the while i saw the episode (which was a few hours backLOL) i could only see the way AsYa were attuned to each other, the way they looked at each other as if asking for support, confirmation or assurance from each other. assurance that this was just a bad phase which will pass. confirmation that what they heard was actually true and not a figment of their imagination also confirmation that things will be fine soon and support to each other to face the googly-s that were being thrown at them at every point of time.

I was looking at the way zoya would know asad's feelings and emotions and tried to handle him accordingly. the way when Asad held Najma by her shoulders to make her turn to face him, Zoya kept a hand on his shoulder as if to calm him down and tell him to not lose his temper, to think and act with a clear and straight mind.  the way asad and zoya would always look at each other every now and then.

This is the beauty of AsYa's relationship. this is the growth in their relationship. and we might crib and crib and crib about them either being too distant or too lovey dovey that it's sickening but these small subtle actions are what defines the change their relationship has undergone. 

Love is not only about intimacy or public displays of affection but it's more than that, it's these small trivial things that actually form a relationship. Of course intimacy plays an important part but it's not the start and end of any relationship! It's understanding, trust and unconditional love that forms the base for a strong, stable and life-long relationship! Smile

~ Sadie! (:

Love this--my sentiments exactly- public display of affection is not necessary--the understanding and dependence is what matters! Asad Ahmed Khan has kept his emotions on  atight leash for so long that it will take time for him to be comfortable to display his real feelings easily! Zoya too hides her deep emotions under a veneer of flippancy - she too has her inner emotions in check and will take longer to unleash them for public consumption! So folks the eyelocks and hugs are so unnecessary- normal people donnot do this  and they are normal people with a chip on their shoulder! Enjoy the journey...

agree to you dear! their intimacy is normal! like i said before
too cheesy stuff is difficult for me to digest and saccharin dripping words can cause diabetes LOL 
although i have to admit that i am a sucker for romance so i would always want more when it comes to AsYa but if i try to think logically (yes logically in a show called QUBOOL HAI) then i have to admit that too much romance is not actually necessary 

thanks for the comment Smile
anushreemishra IF-Rockerz
anushreemishra
anushreemishra

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anushreemishra

True...asya were so much in sync in yesterday's episode,acting maturely,understanding each other through gestures and zoya being the calming effect on asad throughout...thruly their relationship has grown to a whole new level

yep its a great transition and i absolutely adored that part Big smile

waise that faisu's ammi was yet another item! where do they get such namunes from? ROFL
I was laughing like mad wen she was speaking and today my mom was wacthing the repeat telecast and unke screen pe ate hi meri hasi chut gayiROFL
Oh i guess Gul has a private circus jahan pe few characters are just to make us laughLOL
Waise to main zyada bolti nahiLOL
moniloveasya IF-Stunnerz
moniloveasya
moniloveasya

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Wow .thats the beauty of qh forum .we have such wonderful writers like u
annanyaksgian IF-Rockerz
annanyaksgian
annanyaksgian

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged
asya relationship is very beautiful
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged

True...asya were so much in sync in yesterday's episode,acting maturely,understanding each other through gestures and zoya being the calming effect on asad throughout...thruly their relationship has grown to a whole new level

yep its a great transition and i absolutely adored that part Big smile

waise that faisu's ammi was yet another item! where do they get such namunes from? ROFL
I was laughing like mad wen she was speaking and today my mom was wacthing the repeat telecast and unke screen pe ate hi meri hasi chut gayiROFL
Oh i guess Gul has a private circus jahan pe few characters are just to make us laughLOL
Waise to main zyada bolti nahiLOL

OMG the way she pushed faisuuu to make space for najma ROFL

i don't understand how can Zoya even imagine that Najma will like a guy like faisuuu LOL

Go to top