Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: hottytotty

asad controlled his anger

great

aren't we all glad he did! i was expecting an Armageddon ðŸ˜† 
Madame_Noddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful post Sadie!! I love and agree with every point that you said. AsYa''s relationship has undergone a drastic change and this is only because of the difficulties that life has put them through... separation has made their bond and trust stronger than ever before.
They are individually not extra-ordinary... but together they are. They may not be the always happy, cheesy, lovey-dovey, typical Bollywood film couple... but their relationship and love is complete in every sense of the word. 
--starstruck-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Madame_Noddy

Beautiful post Sadie!! I love and agree with every point that you said. AsYa''s relationship has undergone a drastic change and this is only because of the difficulties that life has put them through... separation has made their bond and trust stronger than ever before.

They are individually not extra-ordinary... but together they are. They may not be the always happy, cheesy, lovey-dovey, typical Bollywood film couple... but their relationship and love is complete in every sense of the word. 

thanks!

you are right separaton has made their bond stronger because it made them realize that they cant stay away from each other! it made them realize their love and how strong it is!

you are correct their relationship is COMPLETE!