These small things matter more! :) see PAGE 20 - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Wow .thats the beauty of qh forum .we have such wonderful writers like u
annanyaksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
asya relationship is very beautiful
--starstruck-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: anushreemishra

I was laughing like mad wen she was speaking and today my mom was wacthing the repeat telecast and unke screen pe ate hi meri hasi chut gayi🀣
Oh i guess Gul has a private circus jahan pe few characters are just to make us laughπŸ˜†
Waise to main zyada bolti nahiπŸ˜†

OMG the way she pushed faisuuu to make space for najma πŸ€£

i don't understand how can Zoya even imagine that Najma will like a guy like faisuuu πŸ˜†
--starstruck-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: annanyaksgian

asya relationship is very beautiful

it truly is πŸ˜Š
--starstruck-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: moniloveasya

Wow .thats the beauty of qh forum .we have such wonderful writers like u

aww thank you πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
manognasai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
AsYa's relationship has improved a lot...
I loved the way Zoya has controlled Asad...πŸ˜ƒ
Asad has changed a lot.He learned to control his anger and listen to others first.
Best part was Zoya holding his hand and controlling his anger.😳
--starstruck-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: manognasai

AsYa's relationship has improved a lot... it indeed has
I loved the way Zoya has controlled Asad...πŸ˜ƒ glad she did πŸ˜†
Asad has changed a lot.He learned to control his anger and listen to others first. naaa he still needs to control that a bit! he is only calm around zoya when she is not around his calm just goes flying out of the window πŸ€£
Best part was Zoya holding his hand and controlling his anger.😳 wasn't it beautiful

WanderingNomad thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i so agree with your post and point of views. the best part of yesterday's episode was how Asad and Zoya were tuned!!

i loved the way when Asad moved ahead to check if the engagement was broken because of Najma and Zoya stopped him and told him to calm down!! everyone wishes to have a partner of such understanding!! this is indeed true love!
--starstruck-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidya11

i so agree with your post and point of views. the best part of yesterday's episode was how Asad and Zoya were tuned!!

i loved the way when Asad moved ahead to check if the engagement was broken because of Najma and Zoya stopped him and told him to calm down!! everyone wishes to have a partner of such understanding!! this is indeed true love!

they were so in sync
i loved it when najma ran away after her outburst and asad signalled zoya to go and talk to her 

its another thing to notice! he trusts her wid najma (unlike before when he thought she was a bad influence for her) and now he knows that zoya will be able to handle her πŸ‘
anushreemishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --starstruck--

OMG the way she pushed faisuuu to make space for najma πŸ€£

i don't understand how can Zoya even imagine that Najma will like a guy like faisuuu πŸ˜†

You know what wen i saw Faisal and his ammi i was like agar najma ki life me Imraan na bhi hota tab bhi wo padti ye dekhkar ki uski hone wali bhabhi kaisa namuna pakad ke layi hain uske liye...I mean how could zoya even consider marrying najma to that champu...apne liye to chahiye jahanpanah six packs aur tamatar ko diya mamma' boy champu faizu🀣