Interesting article also about Avinash show.

Posted: 10 years ago

"Nothing is clear as of now!" Sunjoy Wadhwa

Producer Sunjoy Wadhwa of Sphere Origins says there is no confirmation about the news that they are now producing Saraswatichandra.

Friday, August 16, 2013 | 4:55:02 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com/TellyBuzz  |   12 Comments  |  1380 Views
We at TellyBuzz were the first to report that Saraswatichandra of Star Plus was going to see a change of production house and the picture still remains hazy. While some others in the media picked up the news and said that Sphere Origins has taken over the show there has been no confirmation about the same till now. 

That there is a problem with the show right from its inception is known to all. After a grand launch, there was not much positive news about Saraswatichandra, and slowly the news that started trickling in was not so encouraging either! 

Shares our source, "Everyone knew that after launching the show in a grand way, Sanjay Leela Bhansali who despite being a big name in Films was new to the workings of the Television industry. Ultimately he lost interest and there was no creative contribution from him and it was left to the channel's creative team to look after the show. The cracks began to show and it was obvious that things were not going smooth on the sets which also affected the production values and in turn the ratings."

There was no other option but to either shut the show or change the production house and the channel decided to opt for the later. "There were couple of production houses which were considered as a replacement," says our source, "Sphere Origins too was one amongst these and most probably they will be getting it too." 

So what is stopping everyone from making a formal announcement? "Finance plays a major role in all this," claims our source. "There are many bills unpaid and payments have not been settled. This is not a small amount but major ones! And that is where the taking over of the show by another production house is stuck at. Till everything is settled no new producer would want to take over the show."

While the channel refuses to talk about it, our efforts to talk to producer Sunjoy Wadhwa of Sphere Origins who was unreachable till now were fruitful today. When quizzed whether his production house will take over the show, this is what he had to say, "Nothing is clear as of now!" But has Sphere Origins been approached for this? "I really cannot comment much about this at this particular moment. When the time is right we can talk" ended the producer whose production house is producing the current hit daily soap Balika Vadhu on Colors. 

Interestingly, Sphere Origins is also gearing up for the season 2 of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? on Star Plus.

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/16268-nothing-is-clear-as-of-now-sunjoy-wadhwa.htm
Edited by ashna26 - 10 years ago
I really hope Avinash show will come at 7.30 PM
Tfs. But I heard Dharma Production has taken up the show not Sphere production. Anyway TB should tag Avinash in the article. Someone open a topic requesting for tag in TB forum plz.
Dharma PH.. KJO hmm doubt he will produce tv show..but I guess if true .. not hope.. Don't get sphere orgins.. why not fight for 7.30 pm slot for Avinash show instead of thinking taking care of another show.. 
TellyTalkIndia@TellyTalkIndia
#Saraswatichandra'
is now apparently being produced by KJo's Dharma productions as #SanjayLeelaBhansali is busy shooting for his movies
View details
RT
Fav
More
Afss surpising that KJo will do it...
Originally posted by ashna26

Afss surpising that KJo will do it...

ya that is surprising. But what is this new TB article saying! I just hope it ends soon and IPK takes its slot. Or they can interchange the slot w/o pulling the show.
Who knows what is happening off screen.  I really hope Avinash show get a prime time slot.. 6pm is too early.. Star plus must realise that..at least I hope.
Ya me too hope SP will do something. And I think they should not experiment with Avi's show. We all know what is the result of experiment!