Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Bitch PLEASE, we're awesome! (Invites only) #2 DT Note 57 (Page 97)

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged
@Nishi - The forum has become so freaking interesting againROFL Didn't I tell you that heroine track will be interesting for the forum? All the despo *apne alvida ki izzat na rakhne wale people* will be back?ROFL

BTW I loved minu's replyClapROFL

Originally posted by minu_8

Why're they showing madhu being heroine of the new film so soon? Within one week of them trying to start the movie madhu will be announced heroine?? This week itself?? This news Coupled with the Saturday's precap I m having a horrible thought as to how this may proceed

This is going to be a pure speculation written in a very angry and depressed state of mind.. Those who r enjoying this track or like madhu or are willing to give cvs a chance will not like what I m saying.. So kindly skip reading this post if it may upset you.. 

1. Mehul will announce that he will make s heroine oriented film WITH RK's MONEY in a film which is the most critical film for rk and in which he is banking on to make a comeback and rk has absolutely no say in this decision.. So he better shut up 
2. Rk might get angry and refuse it.. How dare he??????
3. Madhu will be outraged.. Like the ever supportive and devoted wife that she is she will tell rk what a failure he is.. How NOBODY wants to work with him.. He wil not get a one minute role ever again.. In this movie atleast he will play a second fiddle.. This is his last hope.. go and fall at mehul's feet and appologise and agree for this movie else she will not allow him to sing hauslon se veer poem with her.. He will loose all rights.. Yes rk can refuse to produce this film and fire the director and make another hero dominated one but how dare he fire a director chosen by mahaan madhu.. Mehul is god.. Their 
last hope.. 
4. So rk might get even more angry and challenge madhu that he will do it if She plays the heroine.. 
5. Then madhu can Start her drama of how much she HATESthus but she will do it because this movie 
where rk will play a side character will reestablish him as the greatest superstar who ever lived. And 
she savitri will do ANYTHING for her husband... So she will agree to it as she has NO CHOICE.. She is being forced and blackmailed into this by EVIL rk.. How dare he.. Only she can force him to go this movie and work with mehul against his wish.. He can't do that.. 

Sorry for the rant..

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged
@chakku lol minu's rant was awesomeROFLROFL

btw got to know that despo people are more interested for RK's downfall than the actual heroine trackROFL they still think that this abusive superstar deserves all thisROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Looteri_Dulhan

@chakku lol minu's rant was awesomeROFLROFL

btw got to know that despo people are more interested for RK's downfall than the actual heroine trackROFL they still think that this abusive superstar deserves all thisROFL

Despo people couldn't keep izzat of their alvida waiseTongueLOL Abhi JDJ is also over, toh we'll see them lingering around the boring Madhubala forumTongueTongue

Sorry all despo stalkers, but RK is not just abusive, he is a rapist alsoROFL If even after being a rapist, Madhu forgave him, then abhi toh he will become not just abusive, rapist, but women assaulter alsoROFL Aapki pyaari Madhu usey tab bhi maaf kar degi. Then you guys keep signing petitions to make Madhu non-doormat characterTongue

#RK's downfall - Keep dreamingLOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_LeoLooteri_DulhanEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 4:24am | IP Logged
@chakku They don't know but Madhu is their real dushman. She never listens to themROFLROFLROFL

You know what they think?
RK's downfall = VD's downfall i.e he will be sidelined as princess has won JDJ and now MB is making her heroine in show tooROFL

OMG! I just saw Freaking blue colour in MFROFL

btw in QH forum, ppl are crying coz SBS called Zoya as Asad's bhabiROFLROFL

Edited by Looteri_Dulhan - 16 September 2013 at 4:26am

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged

@chakku They don't know but Mudhu is their real dushman. She never listens to themROFLROFLROFL

OMG! I just saw Freaking blue colour in MFROFL

btw in QH forum, ppl are crying coz SBS called Zoya as Asad's bhabiROFLROFL

I remember the post/petition made by them "Please CVs, add some shades in Madhu's character too just like RK"ROFL I should have also mocked them thenTongueLOL And it was made by the same person who is now crying in petition postTongue

Purple people are backParty I thought they started hating abuser ki doormat biwi?ConfusedLOL

#QH - God that forum is super funROFL

BTW something for you. Lets discussBig smile

Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged
@chakku Awesome post. Comment kar diyaTongue

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 4:44am | IP Logged

@chakku Awesome post. Comment kar diyaTongue

Baby it was dedicated to you and our true love BhaiTongueDay Dreaming

Looteri_Dulhan

Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged
@chakku Fixing dressing me bhi thiROFL
on finale ni8, Winner wore Neeta lulla's designer saree and Lauren wore the same dress which SI wore on pre-ni8ROFL

Befikre

Go to top