Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Bitch PLEASE, we're awesome! (Invites only) #2 DT Note 57 (Page 83)

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
@Nishi-How did you like the episode? I liked it except for those 10 minutes where Madhu was lecturing MCSleepyI mean, why is her character like this? So monotonous, so mahaan? There is nothing to explore in her character. Whereas i loved the precap very much.I am excited to see how cvs will explore the characters of RK and MC and what kind of bond they'll gradually develop.I loved how MC is shown as the older version of RK.They both are egoists.I want cvs to explore the different shades of their characters.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Looteri_DulhanEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
@chakku Even I din like that partSleepy Madhu is always shown as a mahaan naari as if she has no flaws. And I hate it the way her mahaanta is glorified everytime.
Im liking Mehul Chopra. Excited for his scenes with RK.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Looteri_Dulhan

@chakku Even I din like that partSleepy Madhu is always shown as a mahaan naari as if she has no flaws. And I hate it the way her mahaanta is glorified everytime.
Im liking Mehul Chopra. Excited for his scenes with RK.

Isn't her mahaanta overdone and monotonous? I mean, Madhu ji jisko bhi lecture deti hain woh overnight sudhar jaata haiROFL Except for RK ofcourseLOL

Anyway, I found SPARK in RishUl scenes. And precap made me hooked. They have a past connection and I want CVs to explore MK's story through Mehul and somehow change RK's thinking about MK.
EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

epis r going great these days...whats the TRP this week any idea?
LOL u r saying u didnt like Madhu's jungli billi avatar? Shocked...u r the only one among us who is ready to jhelo the nautanki Madhu will do if she becomes heroine ROFL...i told Tanzie that Chakku is wating is Madhu's nautanki and even made a post on it and she was like - Chakku will love that nautanki too ROFL
yea i m liking RK-MC LOL...both will try to have their own ways during movie LOL...there is a spoiler which says that MC will keep lots of conditions to RK and say that he is the hero of movie but he will decide the rest of the team LOL...and RK gets annoyed and wasnt ready for that...later he agreed due to Madhu but said that heroine he will decide Tongue

The TRPs are yet to come. I am fearing they might fall because last week MB had to deal with KBC's opening for two daysCryLOL And KBC ki openings are always bumperDeadLOL I am toh completely bored of KBC. It has become another IPL. Har saal munh uthhake aa jata haiROFL

#Sherni Madhu - I liked that scene only in bits. But her monologues really bore me sometimes. I liked the flashbacks of her birth and how she is related to films. But I'd have preferred MC and her interacting and not just mahaan Madhu blabbering and MC listeningD'oh 

#Heroine Madhu - Ha ha yeah. Tanzie is right. I might enjoy Madhu's nautankiLOL I always like freshness in shows. And Madhu becoming modern would be fresh and a welcome change. Warna I am so bored of behenji Madhu. I want her to become stylishLOLLOL I liked her gown avatar in the restaurant, so I'd prefer if she stops wearing hideous anarkalis and wears something stylish now. Even her saris are very behenji-ish. I want her to wear sexy sareesROFL 

#Spoiler - So that is it. MC will decide about the technicians and stuff and RK will take the audition for his heroine. That should be interesting. But now I am fearing that the heroine will leave the movie in middle and go away and that is when MC will choose Madhu?ConfusedD'oh I'd have rather preferred MC to keep a condition, that one heroine RK can choose and the other one he'd choose. RK could finalise his heroine through auditions and Madhu could be MC's chosen heroine. That would have been amazing. Lets see.

BTW MB forum mods must be holidaying nowROFL The forum is so shaant and peaceful these days jabse Bhai has diedLOL 
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Don't kill me for posting this pic Nishi, but she actually looks really sexy hereLOL She has lost a lot of weight.

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 2:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Befikre

PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

[there was a tweet of ST ystd which said that MB's TRPs r going good LOL
Madhu's blabbering abt her birth was weird LOL...rest of it looked fine to me LOL

ROFL...u really think aunties will accept Madhu dancing around wearing minis ROFL...it wud have been fine if she wasnt married and wasnt a bahu of the family LOL...Chakku u will join the ddians on drooling on her and most of us will quit the show LOL...there is a limit to nautanki i can jhelofy Tongue
MY sources say the new heroine is not leaving the movie in middle Tongue
forum is only shant till day Madhu doesnt become heroine LOL...the day she becomes pops will b back with a bang and turn the forum into dd temple Sleepy...and their demands r endless, they will want another house for her, clothes like JDJ, other actors falling for her, fans chasing her, worshipping her like them, RK's downfall, blah blah what not LOL
Surprisngly yest. Madhu's bhashan was tolerable and atleast a bit relevant...but ofcourse longSleepy But wht was that abt her being born in studio so and all...as id that changes anythingWacko almost all of are born in hospitals toh kya ...does it mean we all understand the job of a doc/nurse. Kuch bhi thaROFL
I hope your source is right. LOL
@Red - Yeh toh Madhu ka birth right hai acc. to someROFLROFLROFL How in initial days forum was filled with such posts...best one was RK will fall for her sexy back and cast her as his heroineROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

What are the TRPs?

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Go to top