Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Bitch PLEASE, we're awesome! (Invites only) #2 DT Note 57 (Page 80)

Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

Oh god am i dreaming? Nishi ji found RM scene hotROFLROFLROFL

Lol but yes, it was neatly doneROFLI would have loved to watch the BTS for this sceneROFL

I have already told you my observations on fbROFL

I am somehow beginning to believe the rumourROFL
Wht rumour... ???

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Hi ViduTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_Leo

Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged

Hi ViduTongue
Hi Chakku...Bata na kaunse rumour ke baare me bol rahe ho ...LOL...Pls pm me ...Tongue
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Acid_Queen

Hi ViduTongue
Hi Chakku...Bata na kaunse rumour ke baare me bol rahe ho ...LOL...Pls pm me ...Tongue

PmedLOL
EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Courageous_Leo

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

lol i m sure if Madhu becomes heroine and there will return of pops in forum, the first person to cry will b Chakku only LOLLOL...the demands of pops will b endless and so will their drooling on front n back LOL...just like it happened during bhai time, this time it will b worst LOL
anyways Chakku all the best to u LOL...i wont b there in forum to jhelo coz i quit LOL...waise bhi i hardly comment on forum, will soon take permanent leave LOL...u guys enjoy LOL

They won't come back in the BIASED forum (as they call it). They have boycotted it and I am sure they'll keep izzat of their alvidaApproveTongue

And why are you quitting? How do you care if they return or not? They have always been like this only. They just need a reason to irritate biased people LOLLOLLOL Tomorrow they'll start demanding the Cvs to bring Salman to choreograph RM dances in the show so that they get to watch Sal-DDROFL Do you care?ROFL

Courageous_Leo

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Courageous_Leo

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Chakku u kidding?...only articles on madhu's heroine track got them back in forum already LOL...and Cute ppl were saying that they will start watching show when madhu becomes heroine matlab they will b back in forum too LOL...jab bhai ne izzat nahi rakhi alvida ki to ye kya hai, more besharam than bhai LOL
i m quitting coz i have no mood to fight anymore...i already had a fight when just an article on heroine track came, and already got a warning PM for that LOL...so better quit rather than fight n get banned Tongue
waise bhi they feel DVD have zero chemistry...Sal-DD ki burning hot chemistry ke samne LOL...and if there r RM dances , they will bash VD more n say only DD was dancing LOL..u enjoy Chakku LOL

If they come back they would be termed as DESPOSLOLLOL Why do the drama before when you can't keep your promise?TongueLOL

Cute people just need a reason to show that they DON'T care about the show. In reality, their lives revolve around this boring show, boring couple and biased forum onlyTongueROFL Had they not said that line, they wouldn't have received attention.

And why do you need to fight with them? Just ignore them. They are cry babies, kuchh bhi ho jaaye, they start crying. Virtual world mein itna rote hain toh real world ka toh pata nahiLOLLOL

@Red - Unke samajhne se kya hota hai? They are basically die-hard GurTea fans and they can't see DD with anyone else. All Sal-DD fans are also DD fans only. Have you seen any Salman fan?LOLLOL If they don't find any chemistry between DVD, then either their eyes are faulty, or both DD and VD are at fault. If the culprit is VD only then why does he have such sizzling chemistry with Seema? LOL. And chemistry between a couple who enacts scenes and a couple which only dances, can't be compared. Aise toh Lauren-Puneet have more sizzling chemistry than Sal-DD. Does that mean they can both be good actors and show same chemistry while acting?

If it is true, then bring Salman in MB and ask him to act with DD. Saari bolti band ho jaayegiLOL

Courageous_Leo

Go to top