Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Bitch PLEASE, we're awesome! (Invites only) #2 DT Note 57 (Page 79)

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

I agree. This is probably the only show onair currently which has hugs and pulls and romantic scenes in EVERY episode.

Even i am loving this RK's struggle into bollywood again wala track very much. Finally something out of the box by cvs after so long. I wish this track is well received mainly because it doesn't have any family drama and Padhaji nonsense. It's only about bollywood.

Oh yeah we can't watch SDR with our families. And on top of that the story is pathetic as my friend told me.

@BOLD - EXACTLY! i was telling the same thing to Urvi ystd LOL...pick up any show, no damn show on TV have so much romance every single day...nowhere u will see the couple holding hand in hand and chipkofying in front of the whole family and hugging at every drop of a hat LOL

So this is so called RK's struggle LOL...good i like it...the articles r hilarious, there is still no hint of Madhu becoming heroine and they try to relate every damn character who enters the show to Madhu's heroine track LOL..i can just imagine the panic in forum if Madhu doesnt become heroine LOLLOL

i heard SDR is good Confused

Basically there is Fizool Hai also but it is more of  a family drama than romance and abhi toh Zoya-Ayaan are getting marriedROFL

SDR is a fun movie. One time watch. But yes, it depends on person to person as to how they take this kind of subject. My friend couldn't relate to the bizarre storyline basicallyLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 7:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged

@Chakku - i made that comment after reading that article only Tongue

"Yes, I have always loved to work with this team of Madhubala. It is a delight working with the makers, Drashti and Vivian (Dsena aka RK). I re-enter the show as Ila Ramani. As you will remember, she was earlier part of the story line for few episodes. She is one of the topmost reporters and will make her presence felt again now."

^^ this is all the actress said Tongue
tu kuch bhi keh le Chakku...i know Madhu wont become actress abhi...mayb later but not now for sure Tongue...i trust RS on that LOL

Arrey, you are so stubborn. RS is defo fooling you. Yesterday also RK said heroine wala dialogue to MadhuLOLLOL And the inside news also says that there is a heroine track planned and  a very long oneLOL They are trying to keep suspense basically. This is the best time for heroine track, but I am sure there will be a VERY BIG reason why RK will choose Madhu as the other heroine apart from the contest winner.

And Madhu's grooming track will be interesting to watch, don't you think?
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged

The ever-enticing drama on Zee TV's top rated show, Qubool Hai, has been garnering the love of the audiences from the very beginning. 

In fact it's getting stronger with every upcoming high point in the show. The current plot on the show sees both the couples - Asad-Zoya (Karan Singh Grover &Surbhi Jyoti) and Ayaan-Humeira (Vikrant Massey and Ketki Kadam) happy and content after all the misunderstandings have been laid to rest. Asad and Zoya have even gone ahead and announced their wedding after Tanveer's exit from their lives, while Ayaan and Humeira plan to announce their wedding on Asad-Zoya's wedding day.

But in a twist of events, viewers will witness a wedding that they had never expected! The wedding will be a spectacle not only for the viewers but also for both the families.

The drama begins when Ayaan and Humeira are on their way to attend Najma and Imran's (Neha Lakshmi Iyer & Vikram Singh) wedding and are suddenly attacked by Vikram (Nitin Goswami) - who is back to avenge the two along with his gang of goons. While on one hand, Ayaan and Humeira are trying to escape the goons and run towards Moti Masjid, on the other hand Zoya unravels the mystery of T' in Imran's life. She is attacked by Tanveer (Amrapalli Gupta) and she too runs in the direction of Moti Masjid to save herself from the ruffians that have been set out by Tanveer. Both Ayaan and Zoya dressed in bridal attire are assumed to be a couple as a community wedding is taking place alongside in Moti Masjid.

Will the two end-up falling prey to one more farce of destiny? Will the two be able to come out of the soup, or will Tanveer, taking advantage of the situation end up making their lives even more miserable? This highpoint is slated to go on air from this week.

@Red - Urvi, Tanzie and Ananya congratsROFL

What an illogical show this is. Kuchh bhi?ROFL

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged

i m less stubborn than Urvi LOL...now everyone is telling me alag alag theories...Urvi to mujhe forum prediction suna rahi hai but most hilarious one was given by someone else on FB LOL...aur koi mujhe Aashiqui 3 suna raha hai LOL...Chakku aur tu love triangle suna rahi hai LOL...har bande ki alag therory hai LOL

Please!!! I neither want Aashiqui 3 nor Abhimaan 2Sleepy

I want a love triangle movie and from the looks of the articles, the story of RK's movie will be a love triangle onlyTongueROFL 

And yaar they have full one year to show the grooming, shooting and reception of movie. Why would they rush through this track and opt for Ashiqui 2?Dead 

Yeh lo, enjoyROFL

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged

@Chakku - tu kuch bhi believe kar le but article ki baat mat kar LOL
Aashiqui 3 to mujhe Tanzie ne sunayi thi LOL...wo bhi forum ka prediction tha LOL...iske alawa 2 more stories from sources LOL
aur tu mujhe aise pics mat dikha, Urvi has already confirmed that VD Is pavitra Tongue LOL

Arrey yaar, forum ki predictions on Abhimaan 2 and A3 are amazingROFL I still don't get how Madhu can become a BIGGER star than RKROFL She can defo win the best debut award, but just after one movie, no matter how awesome one's performance is, a person doesn't overtake established superstarsTongueLOL

#Pic - LOL yeh to RishBala ki pics hain. Who is talking about VD here? But just look at this pic. What is RK basically trying to do here with Madhu?ROFL It is looking like as if he wants to looto her izzat in Shakti Kapoor styleErmmROFL

Go to top